Awoo.

Story Tone

Dr. Mechano

I don't know, really. I like dark, serious, and complex stories, but I also like humor in a game, and I like Sonic being a cocky, free-spirited, really likable guy, so I guess I enjoy what The Adventurer pointed out with a dark story and a very not-dark hero. It's tough for me to call, though, since I don't exactly know how dark would make it unsuitable for the franchise.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batson

• Dr. Mechano

• JezMM

• JaidynReiman

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I liked Shadow The Hedgehog. But if I were to see him with his own story (another game or seperate storyline), I'd actually like to see a bit more... Jak and Daxter... 3... kind of epic storyline.

I actually liked his story in 06 because it seemed like he was more badass than he was in his own game. Oh and Mephiles helped too.

A Sonic game with a Ratchet and Clank tone of darkness and humor would be great for me. :D

THIS.

Although, I'm not too sure I'd call Ratchet & Clank dark. It's definitely serious (planets being detroyed and all) but it's not really handled in an emotional way. Deadlocked was sorta dark I guess...