Jump to content
Tara

The "I Need Status Updates Enabled" Topic

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Bobnik said:

I guess my birthdate got wiped, rip.

It's 16th October 1996.

 

Pls and thank you.

Looks like another mod took care of this earlier, but it's added now.

 

5 hours ago, Cayenne said:

Requesting Status Updates too. Thanks in advance.^_^

And enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm a jerk, so basically throw me the Status Updates so that I can be a jerk in a more controlled place and also post complex thoughts on a subject without getting in people's way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DoubleXXCross said:

I know I'm a jerk, so basically throw me the Status Updates so that I can be a jerk in a more controlled place and also post complex thoughts on a subject without getting in people's way.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

So, it seems I'm in need of a fix with my own upcoming birthday stats on this forum. Ahem, the birth-date in question is November 10th, 1995.

The date of your birth has been added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't updated my status. I know you have to hit the Create button to do so, but whether I'm on my account page or not I don't have access to updating status as an option. Could someone able to help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the birthday editing seems to have been fixed, I've adjusted the topic title.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Almar said:

I haven't updated my status. I know you have to hit the Create button to do so, but whether I'm on my account page or not I don't have access to updating status as an option. Could someone able to help me?

Enabled.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zaysho said:

Since the birthday editing seems to have been fixed, I've adjusted the topic title.

never thought i'd see the day...

oh yeah, btw:
20170207040124_glitch.jpg.4dd5a20a4f783e81ca0c362c4afe520e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×