Jump to content
Awoo.

The "I Need Status Updates Enabled" Topic


Tara
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

Today (October 10th) is my birthday.

And I think SSMB forgot it.

I'm sad now.

Should be fixed now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bobnik said:

I guess my birthdate got wiped, rip.

It's 16th October 1996.

 

Pls and thank you.

Looks like another mod took care of this earlier, but it's added now.

 

5 hours ago, Cayenne said:

Requesting Status Updates too. Thanks in advance.^_^

And enabled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
DoubleXXCross

I know I'm a jerk, so basically throw me the Status Updates so that I can be a jerk in a more controlled place and also post complex thoughts on a subject without getting in people's way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DoubleXXCross said:

I know I'm a jerk, so basically throw me the Status Updates so that I can be a jerk in a more controlled place and also post complex thoughts on a subject without getting in people's way.

Fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

So, it seems I'm in need of a fix with my own upcoming birthday stats on this forum. Ahem, the birth-date in question is November 10th, 1995.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

So, it seems I'm in need of a fix with my own upcoming birthday stats on this forum. Ahem, the birth-date in question is November 10th, 1995.

The date of your birth has been added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon
2 hours ago, Zaysho said:

The date of your birth has been added.

Excellent news! Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't updated my status. I know you have to hit the Create button to do so, but whether I'm on my account page or not I don't have access to updating status as an option. Could someone able to help me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the birthday editing seems to have been fixed, I've adjusted the topic title.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Almar said:

I haven't updated my status. I know you have to hit the Create button to do so, but whether I'm on my account page or not I don't have access to updating status as an option. Could someone able to help me?

Enabled.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Zaysho changed the title to The "I Need Status Updates Enabled" Topic
1 hour ago, Zaysho said:

Since the birthday editing seems to have been fixed, I've adjusted the topic title.

never thought i'd see the day...

oh yeah, btw:
20170207040124_glitch.jpg.4dd5a20a4f783e81ca0c362c4afe520e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also need a look. There was one point where it did appear, with the "whats on your mind" bar and all, but it was gone the next time I logged in, it was gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monkey Destruction Switch
3 hours ago, SupahBerry said:

I also need a look. There was one point where it did appear, with the "whats on your mind" bar and all, but it was gone the next time I logged in, it was gone.

They've been re-enabled for you now. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, Mari the kitten said:

I think I can't make status updates, can it be helped?

Sorry for the long delay!

The issue should be fixed now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Was thinking of making a status update for the first time today and realized I couldn't. I'd appreciate it whenever you get the chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GentlemanX said:

Was thinking of making a status update for the first time today and realized I couldn't. I'd appreciate it whenever you get the chance.

Enabled them for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.