Awoo.

The "I Need Status Updates Enabled" Topic

Tara

9 minutes ago, superman43 said:

I would like to make a status update, but can´t. Could I have it enabled, please ?

Should be fixed for you now!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jiren (Metro) said:

Can someone remove my ban from posting status’ please?

If you have had your status privileges disabled as a result of a past disciplinary action carried about by staff, we will not re-enable them by request.  Anyone caught attempting to abuse this will be subject to disciplinary action at staff discretion.

Please read the OP

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

For some reason I can't post status updates. I've been able to in the past but now I can't. I don't recall doing anything wrong that would ban me from posting status updates. Could you please fix this for me? Thanks in advance.

Should be fixed now.

• 5 months later...

Hi. I don't seem to have the option on to post status updates on my account. Can someone help me please?

1 hour ago, mayday2592 said:

Hi. I don't seem to have the option on to post status updates on my account. Can someone help me please?

Should be enabled now.

• 1 year later...

Hello I'm posting here because I don't think I'm able to do status updates in my profile since I can't seem to find it there. I would like to have it enabled please.

1 hour ago, YuTwo said:

Hello I'm posting here because I don't think I'm able to do status updates in my profile since I can't seem to find it there. I would like to have it enabled please.

Yeah, it appears they were disabled. Went ahead and enabled them for you. There should be a text box at the top of your profile that you can write in now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I see it's enabled now. Thank you very much. I've been attempting to be more active here.

• 1 year later...

Hey, so I've been here for quite a long time now, and I've just noticed I seem to not be able to do a status update. Never done one before, so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Can you try again? We tweaked a few settings related to Status Updates, but those in the 'Sonic Community' usergroup (which you're in) should be able to post statuses freely.

8 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

Can you try again? We tweaked a few settings related to Status Updates, but those in the 'Sonic Community' usergroup (which you're in) should be able to post statuses freely.

Ah, I just saw there's an enable status post button. My bad

• 1 year later...

Soooo... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm currently completely blocked from most everything on the site aside from replying to posts and making one reaction per day. I can't send messages, I can't post anything (status updates, new Topics, etc.)... is this normal for newer accounts or some kind of glitch? It seems weird that my account is locked down like this, despite having no warning points to call my own.

• The topic was unpinned