Awoo.

Interactions between Sonic characters who never met

Klinsy

Omega and Espio is a weird combination with a common goal: prepare to die, Eggman!

[There's not an image of the two together]

I'm not 100% on the canonical why, but Espio has had a straightforward hatred of Eggman for the majority of his existence, enough that he generally vouches for his outright death whenever he encounters him.  Omega too is primarily defined by his overly serious mission to destroy Eggman's robots and prove himself the Ultimate E-Series robot, seemingly spending much of his freetime pursuing that endless goal.

Given that both the Chaotix and Team Dark tended to associate with humans and take up work on the behalf of others, it'd be interesting if the two happened to end up meeting on a job that ends up involving Eggman and see how they each approach the task/target: Espio's stealthy focus for the common man vs Omega's egocentric destruction.

Guys, this is getting too unfriendly, let's move on.

Metal Sonic and Omega. You would think Eggman's two greatest machines would interact at some point. Contrast between them would be interesting. Their fighting style, rebelion, over all killer nature.

Side note, Amy never interacted with Metal again. She can't beat him, but it would be nice if she got one big smack him hammer for whole Sonic CD.

Cream and Tikal. Cream could totally be next 'priestess' protecting chaos and stuff. I imagine that one they when she's older she would yield ancient echidna staff that that can create energy hammer, because she also learn a lot from Amy. (bonus: Chaos and Cheese)

11 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Metal Sonic and Omega. You would think Eggman's two greatest machines would interact at some point. Contrast between them would be interesting. Their fighting style, rebelion, over all killer nature.

That's kinda down to Metal not being much of a character if not for being a fan favorite and mostly just being a distinct creation of Eggman that shows up to serve him on the odd occasion.

That Omega seldom gets to appear without Shadow and Rouge doesn't help either.

Side note, Amy never interacted with Metal again. She can't beat him, but it would be nice if she got one big smack him hammer for whole Sonic CD.

That is a good point, all things considered. 

Heh, reminds me of a complaint with the final episode of Boom.

Cream and Tikal. Cream could totally be next 'priestess' protecting chaos and stuff. I imagine that one they when she's older she would yield ancient echidna staff that that can create energy hammer, because she also learn a lot from Amy. (bonus: Chaos and Cheese)

Cream has had some hints of magical ability in places on top of the peacefulness and Chao association.

I'm wondering where SEGA falls on Tikal altogether, actually.