Awoo.

Motobug's Ultra Despair Stream: Reload! (The Official SSMB Danganronpa Stream)

Failinhearts

qaARWUN.png

"Ugh, don't know why we let this nutcase bear create the stream topic. Only reason I got reeled into this mess was because of Byakuya and his stupid "work exercises". 

280?cb=20170519214156

"Guess I should explain what I'm doing here then. After that nutcase bear got the drop on me, Byakuya refuses to let me work with Future Foundation until I prove I can hold down some responsibility or some junk, and what lovely way than showing you all the kind of insane stuff that went on in Hope's Peak Academy..." 

latest?cb=20170519214055

"But hey, it's not all bad! I gots a supply of doughnuts and I'm ready to help organise this party!" 

latest?cb=20170519214059

"I'd be happy to show you all the hope of me and my friends, as we stop Monokuma's evil plans. Let's find the hope beyond despair!"   

• Thumbs Up 7

tumblr_inline_mr6pmf3zus1qz4rgp.png

"No thanks, I'm good. I've got plans this evening!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmswJBu1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, and before I forget. When you do enter the stream..."

tumblr_inline_mr6pn2shJA1qz4rgp.png

"Ya better make sure you come in using your current SSMB username! If you don't! Punishment awaits!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pm3sYoB1qz4rgp.png

"And by that I mean, no badges 4 u! We can't give badges to a member whose name doesn't exist after all, can we? So ya better check your spelling or you'll regret it!"

• Thumbs Up 6

185?cb=20170519214049

"Oh! Building on what that annoying bear said, if you could kindly use your SSMB username for the Discord server too, that would be good. If you can't, please tell us who you are on SSMB in the Discord". 

• Thumbs Up 6

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(4).p

"I'm so glad we got this off the ground again. I've been meaning to try this streaming stuff again and here we are. This is our story after all. I hope our viewers will enjoy it. And I'm proud of this project to say the least."

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(8).p

"...Wasn't there someone else who was in charge of this? Hmm... I don't remember."

• Thumbs Up 7

tumblr_inline_mr6pl1SSuF1qz4rgp.png

"Yoo-hoo! Monokuma again with another update! This time, I'm telling you the deets when it comes to earning a badge!"

tumblr_inline_mr6plqMIeG1qz4rgp.png

"Whaaaaat? You think you can just waltz into a stream for 5 seconds and walk out with a spiffy new badge tacked onto ya? That's what we in the industry call... um, CHEATING!"

"So here's your rule! If you wanna qualify for a badge, you have to be listed as viewing the stream for a WHOLE episode! You don't have to be here for the whole stream, I can understand that 2-3 hours is a lot to ask for a busy, busy person that I bet you are but a whole episode's the minimum!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pm5myth1qz4rgp.png

"And since Future and Despair arcs are airing back to back, your badges depend on which episodes you actually see! So even though they're in the same stream, you can't watch an Episode of Future Arc, bail, and get the Despair Arc badge without seeing the episode! Oh, no, no, no! That won't do now, would it?"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmcd67v1qz4rgp.png

"Are these terms acceptable? Good!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Ah yes I remember this last year and enjoyed it. Can't wait to see cameo screen appearances  of every females cleavage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Depression Kong said:

when you haven't played a single danganronpa game in your life and you have no idea what's going on

umUHuFe.png

tumblr_inline_mr6plvGuQz1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, you sad, sad ape. You seem so lost now, are you?"

"Never fear! I'm sure when you see the stream it'll all make sense to you! After all, our first stream is the anime of the first game!"

"But if our little antics are making things unclear for you, just ask me your burning questions! I'll be happy to answer them! Just as long as it ain't spoilers! I'd haaaaaate to ruin the surprises, right?"

• Thumbs Up 4

185?cb=20170519214055

"Alright, I'm back with some more details. Be thankful you don't have to listen to the edgy reboot of Winnie the Pooh for this announcement". 

185?cb=20170519214049

"I've been hard at work getting my part of the stream set up, and as I said, for the low price of mountains of doughnuts, I've made the chat functionality for the stream possible! That's right, the Discord server for Ultra Despair Stream is now ready!" 

280?cb=20170519214156

"Buuuuuuuut, with that said. You might be wondering why we're using Discord. Well, Rabbit it turns out is a bit like Yasuhiro...in that it doesn't work. Well, it does work, but with our tests, we found out that guests can't chat for some reason without signing up. So we decided making a Discord server to go with the stream would be the next best thing".

185?cb=20170519214049

"Sooooo, here's how things will work. Tell us either through PM, or through this topic that you're attending the stream. @Failinhearts will then send out a PM with an invite to the Discord chat. From there, there will be a set of rules, and several different channels..."

#Rules - Rules of the stream and the Discord Server, please do not ignore them.

#General - General Discussion

#DRtA - This is where the chat for all Danganronpa the Animation episodes will be held. 

#DR3Future - This is where the chat for Danganronpa 3: Future Arc will be held

#DR3Hope - This is where the chat for Danganronpa 3: Hope Arc will be held

#DR3Despair - This is where the chat for Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc will be held

#Feedback - Got some feedback for us? Leave it either here in the topic, or in this channel on the Discord, and we'll get to it right away!

185?cb=20170519214055

"Well, that's about it. Thanks for listening!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm... it's gonna be on quite late over here, but I think it's about time I looked at this series, so sign me u--Hey! What are yo--

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

latest?cb=20130624125633

"Hehehe! Well now, I bet you didn't expect to see me here!"

latest?cb=20130624125625

"But then, I've heard that a certain teddy bear is organising a little event. And it would just be so rude of me to not accept an invitation."

latest?cb=20130624125633

"Besides, I'd simply love to learn more about this 'Monokuma' character. The research could prove useful to me, in the future. Hehehe..."

[END TRANSMISSION]

• Thumbs Up 6

@Captain Metallix

"Oho! Another Eggman? You know, I already have to deal with one already!"

tumblr_inline_mr6plzB6XW1qz4rgp.png

"I have no idea if you're gonna use that knowledge to apply for LOSE or something but..."

"But hey, I'll take any chances! If not, I like a little challenge! Sure beats dealing with those Skylanders every so often!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic Rivals 2 - Eggman Nega 4

"LOSE? Skylanders? What the heck are you--"

Sonic Rivals 2 - Eggman Nega 2

"...Ah, that's right! The SSMB Multiverse! How could I forget?"

Sonic Rivals 2 - Eggman Nega 3

"I have been tempted to pay a visit there myself. Maybe some day... Hehehe!"

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"LOSE? Skylanders? What the heck are you--"

"...Ah, that's right! The SSMB Multiverse! How could I forget?"

"I have been tempted to pay a visit there myself. Maybe some day... Hehehe!"

"Oh, we'd always love new members! Plus, if you attend the stream while already being an RP member, you get an exclusive badge! Bet you'd be a lot better than Vortech at the very least. Just send me a little private message and I would love to set you up!"

"Shameless plug aside, we have less than a week until our first show! Get registering!"

• Thumbs Up 1

cbzzNJG.png

"Yaaaaay, another insane doctor". 

"Anyways, I'd also like to say that if you have any suggestions for the Discord, be sure to let me know!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, we'd always love new members! Plus, if you attend the stream while already being an RP member, you get an exclusive badge! Bet you'd be a lot better than Vortech at the very least. Just send me a little private message and I would love to set you up!"

"Hehe! Sounds like I wouldn't be the only multiverse-traveller around, if that old piece of plastic is there!"

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

cbzzNJG.png

"Yaaaaay, another insane doctor".

"Me? Insane? My dear, I'm frankly offended by your remark!"

"...Alas, it's time that I bid you all adieu! I wouldn't want this lovely conversation to distract from the main event. Hehehe!"

(Anyways, looking forward to joining you all for the stream on Thursday.)

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hey, y'all! It's your buddy Monokuma here telling you..."

"TIME IS RUNNING OUT!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmf3zus1qz4rgp.png

"We're streaming Danganronpa: The Animation tomorrow, so if you wanna watch and chat with us, you gotta tell us pronto so we can add you to the Discord chat!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmvDZNP1qz4rgp.png

"Everyone else, PREPARE FOR DESPAIR! Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Gotta say, today was a rip-roaring good time! Today's first stream was a total success!"

"Thank you to @Ryannumber1gamer, @Princess Jellicent, @Depression Kong, @Spin Attaxx, @Emperor Robrainiac, @Tails spin, @Mightyray, @Captain Metallix, @Dejimon11, @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, @PaddyFancy, @A wreaking havoc engine, @Dee Dude and @Tefutakato for attending! We'll see all of you tomorrow for the conclusion of Danganronpa: The Animation!"

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think I'll be attending anymore streams. Let's just say the despair work a little too well.

I hope you guys have fun with the future streams and everything goes well for you!

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_mr6plvGuQz1qz4rgp.png

"Well... today's DR3 stream was a disappointment. And I HATE disappointment!"

"Lag upon lag! Freeze upon freeze! And our usual host vanished to keep things smooth! You think I can manage a stream with THESE paws?!"

"So, we'll try again Thursday, okay?"

"The first proper week of DR3 was despair-ific! 12 episodes of death, fanservice and memes, oh my!"

"So yeah, thanks @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, @PaddyFancy, @Hero, @Dee Dude, @Depression Kong, @Captain Metallix, @Spin Attaxx, @Dejimon11, @Princess Jellicent and@Ryannumber1gamer! We'll see you next week!"

"Oh, don't worry. I recorded your badges. So don't fret!"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"The first proper week of DR3 was despair-ific! 12 episodes of death, fanservice and memes, oh my!"

"So yeah, thanks @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, @PaddyFancy, @Hero, @Dee Dude, @Depression Kong, @Captain Metallix, @Spin Attaxx, @Dejimon11, @Princess Jellicent and@Ryannumber1gamer! We'll see you next week!"

"Oh, don't worry. I recorded your badges. So don't fret!"

103203b8b72a1e9ff1801718ca4f1c43--romper

"Heheheh, sure hope you don't mind me busting up the little party".

"If Asahina's gonna be the attendant through Future and Animation, then it's only fitting that The Ultimate Hope represents the despair arc...the arc that showcases the stepping stones to hope..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey, hey, hey! Who invited YOU here?"

"This place is crowded enough, already! Your hope adds like... 10 pounds to your size! Get off this bus!"

tumblr_inline_mr6plzB6XW1qz4rgp.png

"The nerve of some people...."

• Thumbs Up 3