• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• MizukiMoon

• Dejablue

• Badnik Mechanic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a sonic Graffiti on the wall while I was downtown one day. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera so I can't show it to anyone. It'll probably get cleaned off eventually but it was cool.

This topic's just made my day, I live in Weston super Mare!! =D Not very often you see it mentioned, let alone a topic about it on a Sonic forum! I never knew the ride has a pic of Sonic on it! I must go down there soon and take a pic, because I pass it every day, when I saw it was called Chaos, it immediately reminded me of Sonic. XD I've never seen that Sonic spray paint pic before though! Where abouts is it?

This topic's just made my day, I live in Weston super Mare!! =D Not very often you see it mentioned, let alone a topic about it on a Sonic forum! I never knew the ride has a pic of Sonic on it! I must go down there soon and take a pic, because I pass it every day, when I saw it was called Chaos, it immediately reminded me of Sonic. XD I've never seen that Sonic spray paint pic before though! Where abouts is it?

Oh cool!

I forget the streets name but its in one of the towns streets where all the independent stores are away from the high street such as the one street with the model planes/trains etc shop and the other with the MT.Games store. I should have taken note of the street name and taken a zoomed out pic of the area surrounding the box, sorry. Just go up and down those few independent store streets and you should find it on the bottom left corner of an electricity box. I wonder if Flyboy Fox can remember the street name as she was with us when we spotted it.

Oh cool!

I forget the streets name but its in one of the towns streets where all the independent stores are away from the high street such as the one street with the model planes/trains etc shop and the other with the MT.Games store. I should have taken note of the street name and taken a zoomed out pic of the area surrounding the box, sorry. Just go up and down those few independent store streets and you should find it on the bottom left corner of an electricity box. I wonder if Flyboy Fox can remember the street name as she was with us when we spotted it.

Ok thanks for that, I shall definitely keep a look out for it, it'll be my new aim. XD

The box with the Sonic graffiti was in Meadow Street, I believe :) That's the road that MT Games is in, anyway.

Edit: sonicchaos.jpg

Not sure, but that might show Sonic on the ride a little more clearly ^^

The box with the Sonic graffiti was in Meadow Street, I believe :) That's the road that MT Games is in, anyway.

Edit: sonicchaos.jpg

Not sure, but that might show Sonic on the ride a little more clearly ^^

Thanks, I couldn't remember and yeah that pic of Sonic on the ride is much better than mine.

I'm quite certain, that there is (or at least there was when I last went a few years ago), a lot of Sonic related artwork at Bridilington sea front. It's got a small selection of rides like those, and tons of arcades, I wouldn't be suprised if there was still a bunch of old Sonic and Sega stuff still around there.

At a local Walmart I go to SEGA has a mini arcade with some of the LAMEST GAMES EVER. And there is a Sonic Statue in the center of the room. Do any of you guys have Walmarts with mini SEGA arcades in them?

At a local Walmart I go to SEGA has a mini arcade with some of the LAMEST GAMES EVER. And there is a Sonic Statue in the center of the room. Do any of you guys have Walmarts with mini SEGA arcades in them?

Nope, we have Asda, which is part of the Walmart family... if the adverts are anything to go by.

It's very rare in the UK to find arcade machines in supermarkets other than those 20p machines that kids sit on and they rock forwards and backwards.

On an off-note, there are actually a few stores with the actual Wal-Mart branding (as opposed to just ASDA) in the UK, there's an ASDA/Wal-Mart 24 hour superstore just off the M6 around Birmingham IIRC, for instance. I never went in (twas on the motorway, plus I have a natural aversion to anything ASDA related :P ) but I suppose there could be an arcade in there if it's a commodity with Wal-marts in America or something.

Funnily enough, there's actually a DVD rental store in my town that used to have a sign simliar to that independent game store sign, except Sonic looked more like a poorly-stenciled version of his early nineties self as opposed to his heroes design, not entirely sure if it's still there, but the area it was located in is less than savoury anyway so I'm not that motivated to go find out :P.

Edited by FeathersMcGraw

Hah, so I'm not the only one who's found graffiti of Sonic recently? I went to Porthcawl for a day trip last week and, on the main road, a few miles outside of the town itself, I found a genesis-style Sonic painted in black on a yellow refuse bin, near an industrial area/offices. It's quite funny, really, once I'd spotted it, I immediately started thinking about a scheme Sega could do-Spot the Sonic graffiti in your town, take a picture and win prizes...:P Just a pity, if that scheme was actually real and in place today, that I didn't have my camera with me when said graffiti was spotted. :lol: