Awoo.

Sonic Forces Vocal Theme - "Fist Bump"

Wraith

I just realized what the Custom GHZ theme reminds me of:

The autotuned female vocals, the instrumentation, hell it's even in the same key.

So I was listening to this just now, and i noticed that if you take out the main guitar who tries to match the guy singing,  it makes the song a bajillion times better. Except for the obvious cheesy lyrics.

1 hour ago, Terriful said:

So I was listening to this just now, and i noticed that if you take out the main guitar who tries to match the guy singing,  it makes the song a bajillion times better. Except for the obvious cheesy lyrics.

Is here a version without the guitar somewhere?

On 7/10/2017 at 9:27 AM, FlameStream said:

Hmm I wouldn't say a "classy" song like Mario would be met with open arms for a Sonic theme. Different expectations and themes after all.

I imagine this isn't what you meant but I can't help but amuse myself by interpreting it as "Sonic fans don't deserve nice things".  

Mediocre. Not necessarily because of how cheesy it is, frankly most Sonic songs are pretty damn cheesy. The main problem is that it ain't catchy. The chorus is too complicated. Its too busy.