Awoo.

Sonic Boom Comics reviewa

RedFox99

Well last week I get the Big Boom which has the first 4 issues if the comics so I wanted to give my rhoughrs on it.

It was actually decent. I find it interesting how it had some continuity and a four part arc before the show did the same. One thing I would.like to talk about is how Amy was written. In the first issue she was pretty harsh with Knuckles by insulting him twice. What I like is that in the next issue not only is she called oit for this but she apologizes to Knuckles twice for her words. It was very sweet. The next issue had her lose her hammer and get depressed. I honestly would be interested in learning how she got the hammer in the boomiverse. The fourth issue has Sticks find a rock that apparently is powerful it was an alright issue

• Thumbs Up 1