Awoo.

Sonic Forces OST: Theme of Infinite

Zippo

Just now, Zippo said:

Its wayyyyy better than Fist Bump. I really like it personally.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Terriful said:

Its wayyyyy better than Fist Bump. I really like it personally.

Same here, not the greatest character theme ever but I think it's got a good hook and the singer is good as well, thumbs up from me

• Thumbs Up 6

Eh, it's good and quite epic but not enough of a Sonicy vibe for my taste.

Sounds very Hot Topicish imo.

To be honest with yall this has a lot of energy that the other vocal theme was lacking so I like it a lot more lol. Cheesy as fuck but if they're going for that Adventure era sound they actually did better this time.

• Thumbs Up 9

I mean, I like it more than Fist Bump, but I thought we left the angsty shit behind in Shadow the Hedgehog. 

Hmm! Infinite's theme song is not bad! It's pretty alright in my book. But... it doesn't feel much like Sonic series music to me... however most of Forces music don't feel much like what I'd expect for Sonic music so far honestly.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's like I woke up in 2005 again.  

At least it's better than Fist Bump.

Spoiler

Almost everything is better than Fist Bump.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like the song. Happy to have my Classics with Mania and my Adventure style with Forces.

• Thumbs Up 2

This theme is just so... unexpected. 

But a good unexpected! I like it. I think it fits.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the lyrics on this sucker really help prob up the running theory that Infinite is a distortion of the Avatar character.

Sweet theme BTW. Nice to get something great out of Forces. Lets hope the rest of this week continues that trend.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a song I want in a final fight with him as super sonic but unlike most bosses I want sonic and oc yo struggle harder than before for most bosses.   I want this theme to show yes I know I'm powerful.

I gotta say. Sonic Forces is making up for the lack of vocal themes since 2010's So Much More by inundating us in them. I wonder how many there will be in total? It's slowly looking like the Adventure era will be put to shame.

We have the main Forces theme, the villain's theme... makes me ponder if Modern Sonic or the other villains have vocal themes as well.

I can't lie. Seeing all these vocal songs is making me feel for Forces what I assume many classic fans feel for Mania.

Digging the sound of this, as well!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sounds much better than Fist Bump. 

Also sounds like what I would expect from Linkin Park. 

So yeah, anyways, I can definitely see this in a lot of anime/Sonic AMVs on Youtube again. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Indigo Rush said:

Shadow the Hedgehog fighting to claim his right as the ultimate edgelord of the franchise. Infinite is SHADOW'S RIVAL.

Dude. What if they give Shadow another vocal theme.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

although I am now beating my head against the table over another missed opportunity to get Blaze her own vocal theme.

This, doesn't sound bad, I kind of enjoy it more than Fist Bump - which grew on me a bit.

But man, I think I heard Crawling in there somewhere, was this a scrapped ending theme from Shadow The Hedgehog? :V

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

So yeah, anyways, I can definitely see this in a lot of anime/Sonic AMVs on Youtube again

I could see someone playing a match in the newest WWE game and somehow using this theme for an intro for their wrestler lol.

• Thumbs Up 2