Zippo

Sonic Forces OST: Theme of Infinite

I think the lyrics on this sucker really help prob up the running theory that Infinite is a distortion of the Avatar character.

Sweet theme BTW. Nice to get something great out of Forces. Lets hope the rest of this week continues that trend.

This is a song I want in a final fight with him as super sonic but unlike most bosses I want sonic and oc yo struggle harder than before for most bosses.   I want this theme to show yes I know I'm powerful.

I gotta say. Sonic Forces is making up for the lack of vocal themes since 2010's So Much More by inundating us in them. I wonder how many there will be in total? It's slowly looking like the Adventure era will be put to shame.

We have the main Forces theme, the villain's theme... makes me ponder if Modern Sonic or the other villains have vocal themes as well.

I can't lie. Seeing all these vocal songs is making me feel for Forces what I assume many classic fans feel for Mania.

Digging the sound of this, as well!

1 minute ago, Indigo Rush said:

Shadow the Hedgehog fighting to claim his right as the ultimate edgelord of the franchise. Infinite is SHADOW'S RIVAL.

Dude. What if they give Shadow another vocal theme.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

although I am now beating my head against the table over another missed opportunity to get Blaze her own vocal theme.

This, doesn't sound bad, I kind of enjoy it more than Fist Bump - which grew on me a bit.

But man, I think I heard Crawling in there somewhere, was this a scrapped ending theme from Shadow The Hedgehog? :V