Awoo.

New Sonic Forces - "Enter Infinite" Trailer

BubbleButt TV

Well I hope the SA3 people are happy, because this seems exactly like the kind of stuff they were asking for.

So. we got ourselves a new Sonic Forces trailer, involving the villain Infinite, who from the looks of things, appears to be in cahoots if not taking orders from Eggman and major serious force to deal with.

Also, glad to report that he avoids the MOTW trap of being a brainless and roaring behemoth yet again.

• Thumbs Up 6

"This guy is faster than Sonic!"

Where have I seen that before....?

eve09.jpg

(I know Shadow is equal but let me have this one. :P)

• Thumbs Up 8

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Also, glad to report that he avoids the MOTW trap of being a brainless and roaring behemoth yet again.

Nah instead they're going the Mephiles route of being some smug overpowered edge-douche. Once again Forces feels like bad fanfiction.

• Thumbs Up 6

All I can say is...

"Nice!"

I really liked the cutscene though it's kinda funny having the others just standby and watching Sonic get beat up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah that's... quite a naff trailer.

And all I get from it is 'Mephalis 2.0'.

Yup. That's noise.

HE IS VOICED BY LIAM O BRIEN AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS OH MY GOD!!!

if you pause at 0.17 you can see shadow's eyes look different which suggests him being brainwashed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, MegasonicZX said:

HE IS VOICED BY LIAM O BRIEN AND I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS OH MY GOD!!!

This been confirmed yet?

His powers, his chohorts and his abilities - he is literally every fucking Sonic OC rolled into one lol

• Thumbs Up 7

A villain faster than Sonic, now that's deniable because all these year's nobody could outrun Sonic, only Shadow, Metal and Silver could rival him.

8 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Nah instead they're going the Mephiles route of being some smug overpowered edge-douche. Once again Forces feels like bad fanfiction.

kinda almost like the villian should have the edge over the hero to be a threatening antagonist.

This "speed" probably is just teleoportation anyway

• Thumbs Up 7

Also we can see some new stages or atleast stage settings with the most notable one being the dark forest where infinite reveals his name.

58 minutes ago, Carbo said:

His powers, his chohorts and his abilities - he is literally every fucking Sonic OC rolled into one lol

Guess that'll make beating him all the more satisfying! :P

• Thumbs Up 6

He is almost definitely the Avatar character. The all the OC's rolled into one is almost like a mockery of what is out there in the community. Its actually not a bad way to go...

But considering that this guy has the power to distort reality or bend dimensions or whatever else it is he can do, anyone else guessing that those movements had less to do with speed and more to do with some form of premonition? Like he can see all the possibilities of a situation. This guy could be omnipotent. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Feenaw45 said:

Oh he's got plenty of that. 

Im glad you caught that XD

• Thumbs Up 1