Awoo.

New Sonic Forces - "Enter Infinite" Trailer

BubbleButt TV

Bitching and Moaning. Bitching and Moaning.

Anyway I think Infinite seems pretty fucking rad. I'm getting more "Dragon Ball up the ante villain" than "BOO HOO THEY PUT FANFIC OC'S IN THE GAME!!1111!!" myself.

• Thumbs Up 8

27 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

That music sir is godly. Better than that messy main theme

I disagree. And calling it better than the main theme is certainly not a credit in its favor.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

I actually really enjoyed that. I don't care that he's Mr. Edge-Lord or whatever. I like Sonic but it's cool seeing his ass get kicked.

Sonic should be getting his ass kicked by someone who matters, though.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Balding Spider said:

I disagree. And calling it better than the main theme is certainly not a credit in its favor.

If you don't like music Jun Senoue touches. Then you sir lack taste.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh goodness, standard action in a Sonic cut-scene...there's a first time for everything.

Eh.

• Thumbs Up 2

...what, they get Liam O'Brien for this guy but not Shadow?

Also, I got took right back to Shadow the Hedgehog with that music.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Azure P said:

If you don't like music Jun Senoue touches. Then you sir lack taste.

I think it's a bit too late for anyone here to claim their taste is superior.

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, A sonic fan said:

Main disappointment is that sonic looks to have his colors-lost world personality rather than the one he had from the adventure games up to unleashed.

How The Fuck can you tell? He said 2 things. 2! One of wehich was taunting a villain. Which is what Sonic does!

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, OcelotBot said:

Ha, I enjoyed watching Sonic getting his ass kicked several times. 

This game is weird.

Y'know, weird as it may sound, I actually kinda get a kick out of seeing Sonic more visibly struggle with his opponents or the situation he's in. Something that I''d wished Lost World could show more of and him dealing with the fallout like well.....Image result for sonic lost world sad scene

yeah that scene.

• Thumbs Up 6

The ONLY thing I wasn't impressed by were the other villains more or less standing around. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

The ONLY thing I wasn't impressed by were the other villains more or less standing around. 

Considering everyone's opening government level  investigations about shadow's alliance, they probably don't want to spoil anything. Because sonic teams writing is so paper thin, any line shadow says or anything he does will probably just give it away. Which depending on what that explanation is, could spoil the whole game. 

4 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

An infallible legend.

That is positive music...good choice.

Dear lord. I've already looped Infinite's theme like 5 times already. 

It's like my opposite reaction to the Vocal Forces theme where I felt so uncomfortable I cut it off in the middle of my first listen to it. So strange. 

It really did hit that cool-sounding cheesy sweet spot that I like. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Cutscene was pretty rad and infinite seems like a cool villain so far. But man, the trailer started out like an AMV, and the song really gives me early linkin park vibes.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

An infallible legend.

Hah, you beat me to it! But yeah, I haven't really enjoyed jun's music recently. Give me Ohtani or Fumi any day.

6 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

An infallible legend.

I like how you went out of your way to find the worst track imaginable. Yet even then. The track is not that bad as you're trying to make it out to be. Jun's worst is better than what Sonic has in recent years.

23 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

I'm interested as well. I'm liking what there doing with this game. From music. Stroy. And characters. What is it *you* want in ansonic game? Another lost world?

From music. To stroy. And characters. This is not what I  want in ansonic game.

But just because I think Forces is bloody awful doesn't mean that I suddenly want Lost World again. Just what are you babbling about?

3 minutes ago, Alienrun said:

All this game needs now is an Elise equivelent before this game goes full 06 on us...

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll throw in some Sonic romance in with our OCs. It's the full Sonic fanfic package!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Alienrun said:

All this game needs now is an Elise equivelent before this game goes full 06 on us...

You forgot the unplayably broken controls, long load times, incredibly slow movement in massive empty hub worlds, and a myriad of other problems.

Just because you don't like Forces doesn't excuse pretending 06 is better than it is, people. 

• Thumbs Up 9

25 minutes ago, Scar said:

I feel like I'm being pranked with this game.

Is better or worse knowing that infinite has his logo printed on the soles of his shoes?

10 minutes ago, Azure P said:

I like how you went out of your way to find the worst track imaginable. Yet even then. The track is not that bad as you're trying to make it out to be. Jun's worst is better than what Sonic has in recent years.

Dude, that ain't even the worst track imaginable that credit goes to Doomsday Zone from sonic chronicles. And second I'll take any song from lost world over what Indigo just posted.