Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

2 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Cover A has been found:

Df_QAppUwAA8Xtg.jpg:large

Uh. It's like... The best ever amiright?

Cover A!? Awesome!! Finally a cover with a main color other than green. Did Jon Gray draw it?

2 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

up on itunes

Can you send the screenshots here?

9 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Cover A has been found:

Yes, yes it is. 😀  

It probably even beats The Lovely Couple in the village and Rough n Tumble's wrestling poses. 

10 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Cover A has been found:

This should have happened in issue 1 or early one, Shadows to popular to be a late comer in Sonic.

Also does anyone notice when Sonic and Shadow clash, it's Sonic who looks like the sociopathic one who gets his rocks off fighting Shadow?

Nope, gonna move right past that. 

I feel like this cover is a bit crowded, I feel like there might be a more elegant way to convey this information

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Cover A has been found:

Noooiiice!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

Noooiiice!

Judging from the position of the characters, it seems that Rouge and the Chaotix will be more secondary characters. Hopefully, they're still important and are able to shine.

11 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

ZRRhy3N.jpg

as1bwIK.jpg

Never before did I think a legit conflict between Sonic and Shadow would be rendered as some inverted game of keep away.

Also, Vector looks off on that first page.

8 minutes ago, Dash Speed said:

Also does anyone notice when Sonic and Shadow clash, it's Sonic who looks like the sociopathic one who gets his rocks off fighting Shadow?

If by sociopathetic, you somehow mean like a guy who loves adventure, then maybe.

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Judging from the position of the characters, it seems that Rouge and the Chaotix will be more secondary characters. Hopefully, they're still important and are able to shine.

Actually, now that I look back at it, what the heck is going on with the greedy twosome?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DabigRG said:

Never before did I think a legit conflict between Sonic and Shadow would be rendered as some inverted game of keep away.

Also, Vector looks off on that first page.

If by sociopathetic, you somehow mean like a guy who loves adventure, then maybe.

If you think about every story or game about needing to protect something and someone is just keep away. Body guards are professional keep away players

It's cool to see Sonic defending Eggman. I wonder, if Eggman was still evil but just incapacitated in some way, would Sonic still defend him like this from a murderous Shadow? .. is he even trying to kill him, or just imprison him?

Where would they even put him, a GUN outpost on Sonic's World? They have a base there according to Rush..

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Actually, now that I look back at it, what the heck is going on with the greedy twosome?

In the case of Vector, he seems worried that Sonic and Shadow might end up severely hurting each other, while in Rouge's case, she seems rather amused by their fighting.

1 minute ago, Shadowlax said:

If you think about every story or game about needing to protect something and someone is just keep away. Body guards are professional keep away players

Yeah, but generally that involves action, excitement, and, ya know, running.

This is Sonic seriously doing that protective anime thing.

Just now, DabigRG said:

Yeah, but generally that involves action, excitement, and, ya know, running.

This is Sonic seriously doing that protective anime thing.

I was just making a silly observation my guy

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

In the case of Vector, he seems worried that Sonic and Shadow might kill each other, while in Rouge's case, she seems rather amused by their fighting.

One rouge's fingers on that cover look, weird. And she seems to really be interested about shadow being on fire 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

In the case of Vector, he seems worried that Sonic and Shadow might kill each other, while in Rouge's case, she seems rather amused by their fighting.

Which is why they're seemingly looking around/at Charmy's leg and Vector's mouth, respectively.

Perspective!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

It's a Shadow issue, they'll be minor actors compared to the guy who can challenge sonic completely and is a main lead in his own right. 

Not to diverge focus here, but don't you love how a faux-reflective question got followed by sudden cover and preview reveals on the next issue?

• Thumbs Up 2