Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

9 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Sonic Rivals 2 pretty much laid it out. When he confronts Rouge in Neon Palace Zone Act 2, she asks if he likes games and his response is "Not really". So him having any sort of gambling problem is very unlikely based off that. And it makes sense; the games have portrayed Espio as being completely no-nonsense with his ninja conduct, with his only underscoring flaw with them being that he can be too corny about it in how serious he takes it. 

I generally find that Ian had problems grasping Espio's character in general as he came off as too infantile compared to his game counterpart (most fans have that issue with Vector, but Ian was good at balancing that), both pre and post-reboot. And honestly, I can't blame Ian 100% for that as Western writers across the board seem to have issues with writing the characters who are super serious (Omega both in Archie and Chronicles, Shadow in Boom) so it seems that there's a bit of difference in the way different countries write characters in play on top of individual writing styles. 

I'm not gonna argue that Flynn 'got' Espio. I'm not big enough fan of Chaotix to act as an arbiter. Whenever it fits or not, I liked how it worked.The archetype of a comical group with one serious dude is fine, but I always find it better if deep down the serious guy is as comical as the rest (I think Monty Python invented this idea, but "Be Cool Scooby-Doo" did something like that with Fred Jones).

With that said I don't find it impossible that Espio has a gambling problem. Yes, he's serious focused, strong-willed and stuff, but everyone has a weakness. Chaotix alwasy had money problems, and the whole hazard is made to be addictive. It's not "logical progression " to Espio, but o impossible one.

19 minutes ago, KoDaiko said:

I wonder if they'll give Eggman a bunch of mobian minions again. I hope they take the idea out, or cut the number to one or two. The Egg bosses as a character was unique, but I didn't like the concept. They work better as individual threatening villains, who may ally him temporarily when needed. Seriously, we need villains that are not connected to Eggman (it's not like non-Eggman villains are restricted, right.....?)

Personally I see Eggman as more robot tech minion type of guy.  He doesn't look like the guy to be patient and willing enough to keep a group of mobians, who will disobey/betray him if not threatened, in check. I mean he does occasionally force/trick mobians to do something in game but it always ends up failing or backfiring. Robots are more permanent, reliable, and flexible to his need.

Exactly. I never really warmed up to the concept of the Dark Egg Legion/Egg Army. Eggman is a robot guy through and through, with maaaaybe a flesh-and-blood servant here and there. I mean, they're certainly more interesting than robots, but they just don't feel like Eggman's style.

13 hours ago, JosepHenry said:

Of course they don't let the worst possible story (ShadowTH game story) get changed for possibly something better. That's so you SEGA.

Because There are others who like that thing. Also they can create infinite characters an infnite threats with shadow's backstory. So from a story telling stand point its perfect, It would be nice if it was retold better... the story in shadow isn't the worst. Its extremely simple, and fine, the game had guns and cursing in and that's bad. But the rest of that shit about aliens and whatever is pretty par for the course cartoon fair that fits fine. 

11 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Espio's gambling thing was an outright contradiction to his game character to be honest, not so much development. 

11 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Sonic Rivals 2 pretty much laid it out. When he confronts Rouge in Neon Palace Zone Act 2, she asks if he likes games and his response is "Not really". So him having any sort of gambling problem is very unlikely based off that. And it makes sense; the games have portrayed Espio as being completely no-nonsense with his ninja conduct, with his only underscoring flaw with them being that he can be too corny about it in how serious he takes it. 

I generally find that Ian had problems grasping Espio's character in general as he came off as too infantile compared to his game counterpart (most fans have that issue with Vector, but Ian was good at balancing that), both pre and post-reboot. And honestly, I can't blame Ian 100% for that as Western writers across the board seem to have issues with writing the characters who are super serious (Omega both in Archie and Chronicles, Shadow in Boom) so it seems that there's a bit of difference in the way different countries write characters in play on top of individual writing styles. 

I would make the argument that isn't western writers. Shadow's character is pretty good in the comic and actually adds expansions to his character and how he feels about himself, stealthily avoiding the " no development " stuff. Developing his character. 

I think espio is weird because, and I say this with love. He wasn't much of a character besides " i'm a ninja, and i'm kind of serious" there isn't really much in the way of developent for the chaotix for very basic archetypes and personality styles. And While I agree him coming off as a child was.... really weird and I really didn't like that shit. I'm not too mad it  because there wasn't much of an interpretation he could hold it to. He has to tell a story with characterization and shit , and in video games especially childlike platformers, you can get away from that or allow the audience to interpret that shit. But when you have to actually write banter, he kind of needs a personality. 

And unlike Shadow or Knuckles where there are ( or at least with knuckles were ) things that made those characters personalities who they were, espio doesn't have that. I would argue the chaotix as characters might be more basic than a lot of other characters because they are kind of explicitly defined by their jobs than anything else. In the pre-reboot there was all this established ninja clan stuff I liked but that shit was gone so. Ian made a call, was it the correct one? I don't think so, but I get why he made it. 

I would say the same of omega and GUN, Omega is and I still argue literally nothing. He's a character you can just remove from multiple games he's in and with little or no effort the plot does not change. He's a 3rd wheel that was needed  in a single instance that was never needed again. And GUN by ians own admission wasn't sure what he was even supposed to do with them, because he wasn't sure what sega wanted to do with them. So he made calls, were they right calls? Some people think so, some don't. BUt he made calls. Because he has to write actual characters and has no gameplay to get you to ignore the fact that some characters are barely characters. 

1 hour ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I'm not gonna argue that Flynn 'got' Espio. I'm not big enough fan of Chaotix to act as an arbiter. Whenever it fits or not, I liked how it worked.The archetype of a comical group with one serious dude is fine, but I always find it better if deep down the serious guy is as comical as the rest (I think Monty Python invented this idea, but "Be Cool Scooby-Doo" did something like that with Fred Jones).

With that said I don't find it impossible that Espio has a gambling problem. Yes, he's serious focused, strong-willed and stuff, but everyone has a weakness. Chaotix alwasy had money problems, and the whole hazard is made to be addictive. It's not "logical progression " to Espio, but o impossible one.

I don't think its about having a weakness, its about it being weird that that's his thing. It doesn't add anything and is kind of contradictory to his whole vibe. Like that seems like a vector thing. 

Like epsio liking power rangers or like comic books and kind of modelling his attitude after that, is an espio thing. Something unexpected, but fits well 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sudden thought: What do you think will happen to Green Hill and Chemical Plant? Will they return to normal after the Eggman disaster? They never explain that in Forces, only that they have to "clean up the mess Eggman made".

I also want a map of the world, with all the iconic zones in it, but with the 2 worlds mess, I doubt it's possible... I liked the idea of the world divided into continents from Unleashed, with zones inside them. Honestly the reboot was full of great ideas... and now they're gone :( 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Jack said:

Sudden thought: What do you think will happen to Green Hill and Chemical Plant? Will they return to normal after the Eggman disaster? They never explain that in Forces, only that they have to "clean up the mess Eggman made".

I also want a map of the world, with all the iconic zones in it, but with the 2 worlds mess, I doubt it's possible... I liked the idea of the world divided into continents from Unleashed, with zones inside them. Honestly the reboot was full of great ideas... and now they're gone :( 

Perhaps it's after a random Eggman battle instead of Forces. 

Perhaps Forces can get its own adaptation with better story, with no Classic Sonic.

I think we'll get a map because the first volume is a world tour I think. I'd love to see Adventure locations like the beloved Station Square.

And the 2 world nonsense will not work, because how can we explain Shadow's creation by a human? Who happens to be Eggman's uncle, if so how can Eggman live in animal world and his uncle live in a separate human world?

7 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

Perhaps it's after a random Eggman battle instead of Forces. 

Perhaps Forces can get its own adaptation with better story, with no Classic Sonic.

I think we'll get a map because the first volume is a world tour I think. I'd love to see Adventure locations like the beloved Station Square.

And the 2 world nonsense will not work, because how can we explain Shadow's creation by a human? Who happens to be Eggman's uncle, if so how can Eggman live in animal world and his uncle live in a separate human world?

The 2 worlds thing is canon, and they are connected through portals, of course, maybe the portal could be Angel Island.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Fallout" description says it's the latest "big battle against Eggman", so not a random fight. I hope it's connected to Forces in some ways, because I want to see the Avatar characters and Infinite, if he survived...

No, Classic Sonic should be there so we can have the Phantom Ruby's actual origins as per Sonic Mania acknowledged. Also, they said that the IDW comic would take place in it's own continuity so they can ignore the two worlds thing even if it is canon. Honestly, I hope they do, because it's stupid anyway. Also, the latest big battle against Eggman can so be a random fight. It's probably like the opening of Unleashed or the first episode of Sonic X. They would just say it's after Forces if it was after Forces.

Besides, if it was after Forces it would confuse new readers who haven't played Forces yet, so it would make 0 sense to start a brand new comic there.

6 minutes ago, dylan tix said:

No, Classic Sonic should be there so we can have the Phantom Ruby's actual origins as per Sonic Mania acknowledged. Also, they said that the IDW comic would take place in it's own continuity so they can ignore the two worlds thing even if it is canon. Honestly, I hope they do, because it's stupid anyway. Also, the latest big battle against Eggman can so be a random fight. It's probably like the opening of Unleashed or the first episode of Sonic X.

No, Phantom Ruby can have its own origin in Modern Sonic's world! No need for classic sonic! No need for cheap gimmicks! If they want to  make Classic Sonic appear, the only way is through flashbacks or a special flashback comic like Mega Drive!!

2 Sonics from different dimensions is nonsense to me, as I have played Sonic 1 till before Forces, and it was logical that it's a progressive story, not 2 separate dimensions!!

Classic Sonic was in forces for gameplay reasons only, they had to shove him in the game with a cheap explanation! 0 story reasons!

So, no, I think Classic Sonic should not appear as it cheapens Modern Sonic.

As we always repeat, Modern Sonic can have a good story on his own!

But I agree completely that 2 worlds in nonsense (as the 2 sonics from 2 dimensions)

I would normally agree with you about removing Classic Sonic, but it pisses me off so much that they went through all the trouble of having Mania heavily feature the Phantom Ruby and write Eggman finding the Ruby in a tie-in only for the game itself to basically say Eggman created the Ruby. I want the origin they went through all that trouble to build up acknowledged, so Classic Sonic would need to stay.

7 minutes ago, dylan tix said:

I would normally agree with you about removing Classic Sonic, but it pisses me off so much that they went through all the trouble of having Mania heavily feature the Phantom Ruby and write Eggman finding the Ruby in a tie-in only for the game itself to basically say Eggman created the Ruby. I want the origin they went through all that trouble to build up acknowledged, so Classic Sonic would need to stay.

If you enjoyed Mania that's fine, I loved the game. But for story purposes the comic needs to let go of this vicious circle of having to add Classic Sonic in a story that was supposed to be for Modern Sonic (Forces) for more costumers that Sega is into. Have an IDW story with the origin of the Phantom Ruby featuring Eggrobos in the modern setting.

For example, I loved the Sonic Unleashed game, but it didnt bother me that in Archie Post-reboot, the game was not canon, but  a new better adaptation takes place!

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly don't care that Classic was there for nostalgia pandering at this point. It might not have been so bad if he'd been written into the story better instead of being just there and if they had at least acknowledged the Phantom Ruby as coming from his "dimension" then that would have made him 10x more relevant to the plot. So that's what I want to see, instead of him just being removed. That and Tails being given his spine back.

2 minutes ago, dylan tix said:

I honestly don't care that Classic was there for nostalgia pandering at this point. It might not have been so bad if he'd been written into the story better instead of being just there and if they had at least acknowledged the Phantom Ruby as coming from his "dimension" then that would have made him 10x more relevant to the plot. So that's what I want to see, instead of him just being removed. That and Tails being given his spine back.

For me the whole 2 Sonics from 2 dimensions is one the worst ideas. It worked in generations for the anniversary event. But in Forces it's unneeded. If there was better writing it would be that Phantom Ruby is lost at the end of Mania, and Eggman finds it again in Forces. Thus we keep one beloved Sonic as well as the origin of Phantom Ruby in one timeline.

Why can't they be the same timeline and have the phantom ruby's origin kept in one same timeline.

• Thumbs Up 2

To be fair Forces is technically supposed to be an anniversary game too. Still, I guess that could maybe work as a compromise for the comic. Though I kind of like the idea of Mania being in a split timeline caused by the events of Generations rather than another dimension. I guess I'm just not as opposed to the existence of two Sonics so long as it's handled better than how Forces handled it.

Let's agree to disagree. 1 Sonic is the only way for me.

SA2 was also an anniversary game, but instead of keeping Classic Sonic alongiside Modern to pander nostalgia, we had a great story that takes the series forward.

Or, way better than just making its story on one timeline, they could make the Phantom Ruby apparent ability to travel through dimension an important part of it's story, making it a part of a greater whole. It could be the start of an interdimensional-focused story, or creating it a backstory even before it enter Classic Sonic dimension. Instead of just deleting it, making it relevant has more potential.

I think that using the classic designs in the flashback of the classic games is a bad idea, and will only really appeal to a part of the hardcore game fan that think that Sonic being depicted with black eyes in Sonic 1 is important story-wise (and I was one of those tbh xD). The comic-book needs to be it's own thing, and having classic Sonic as the young Sonic only really makes sense in the games, as it's like he appeared in the games, but it had nothing to the story, and looks kinda strange for anybody that isn't into the games. They should just treat it as "ingame there is a different art style, but it's the same Sonic" (maybe use some kind of "younger design" like they did in some flashback post-SGW"). I wouldn't be really angry if they did it anyway, but I think that from a story point of view, not having Classic Sonic in flashback is better, and will avoid having an element that might be a bit too much "meta" imho.

Both being different dimension (or branched timelines) have more potential, as it could be a way to create a separate sub-brand for Classic Sonic, without having to care about continuity between both branches. They could even reintroduce differently some "Modern" character, creating a twist on the characters, by changing how they encounter with Sonic with the first time. They could either making a "classic sonic book" more wacky, or maybe adding some SatAM-esque stuff… With two worlds, the possibilities are infinite. Maybe they would just forget about it and not talk about this dimension, too, and focus on the main dimension, I just talked about some possibilities, not about what they would do.

There are already "two Sonic" in a brand point of view (actually there are way more as we could add American Classic Sonic, Boom Sonic… but the first one isn't used anymore, and the second isn't here for *that* much long, imho), the question is how to handle a brand concept into a story concept.

Edited by Kazhnuz

"ingame there is a different art style, but it's the same Sonic" "

Exactly, even in the 90's they had different designs for Sonic (AoSTH, Sonic Underground...)

But let me ask you, if you are a fan of SaTAM, would you like to be constantly shown "Sonic Undergound's" Sonic join in for no other reasons than to attract viewers that like Sonic Underground? Who would Sally like more?? I'd absolutely want to avoid that. (it's a comparison to Tails's sitiuation in Forces, who would he like more? Classic or Modern??)

That's messed up!

Keep things separate for everybody's sake.

I like SatAM, and I wouldn't mind having a crossover once in a while, for instance if we still had an ongoing Sonic SatAM, I wouldn't mind having a crossover between SatAM and the Modern Sonic universe, as a special event, especially if we had Eggman and Robotnik working together, with the difference between the two shown like Eggman and Willy in Worlds Collide (and in the end, they wouldn't be able to get along, imho). It could lead to interesting things, some really funny moments, etc. I mean, your whole proposition is kinda like a sophism : would I like it if it's badly done ? Of course no. If it's done in a decent way ? I would like it.

The problem here is that we had only one Modern game between the two occurrences of the crossover between Classic and Modern, and Tails was badly written. I wouldn't have any problem in Classic stories in Forces if : They would have made Classic important to the story (with akwnowledging the origins of the Phantom Ruby, and turning it into an interdimensional threat in the final act, for instance), and they would have written Tails better (making it less Sonic-fanboying and showing more his strategic skills (that actually exist in the story), especially with the fact that he is the only one who talk with Classic Sonic, it would have been really nice to see him doing all the strategic work for Classic).

It's not because an idea execution is bad that the whole concept is necessarily flawed.

If crossovers have no effect on the main story (=we are not required to read the crossover to understand what comes after= we can skip it entirely), then I may agree.

1 minute ago, Marco9966 said:

If crossovers have no effect on the main story (=we are not required to read the crossover to understand what comes after= we can skip it entirely), then I may agree.

So kind of like Worlds Unite?

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

So kind of like Worlds Unite?

Yeah. This way have the choice not to read stuff that has to do with MLP for example, if it ever happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Phantom Ruby is just a messed-up macguffin that really is just there for the plot to happen. Having it appear in both Mania and Forces just makes things worse, since there appears to be two origins for it, and in both games it works differently. No amount of explaining is going to fix that, even with the vague description we've got for it. If it was to be brought into the comics, give it a better reason to exist. Borrowing from my Rewrite post [from my blog], have the Phantom Ruby be created by Eggman based on a Ruby he once used in the past. However, this version creates phantoms that a person cannot attack but can be attacked by. Infinite becomes the protector of the Ruby, having been created by Eggman for that purpose. He is used in battle, but has self-preservation programming that will make him flee if the danger of defeat is high.
For the comic, there is no need for Tails to go off on his own, and no reason for Classic to join the party. If we go by four-part arcs, part 1 is the city as the resistance defend from attack, part 2 is Green Hill as the team work to destroy a factory of Eggman, part 3 and part 4 join together as the assault on the capital - where Infinite and the Ruby are explored - and the destruction of Eggman's main base of operations. Keeps it short, keeps it sweet, but since this is supposed to be after Forces, most of this will more than likely be told in flashbacks.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Marco9966 said:

Mmh, I'm conflicted about this, I don't like at all when a story have no consequences. It really give me the impression that this story was just a useless filler, and a crossover can have really interesting effect on the character and all. For smaller inconsequential event, i've no problem with that, but with some event I feel that it's better if it's useful.

1 hour ago, DarkRula said:

The Phantom Ruby is just a messed-up macguffin that really is just there for the plot to happen. Having it appear in both Mania and Forces just makes things worse, since there appears to be two origins for it, and in both games it works differently. No amount of explaining is going to fix that, even with the vague description we've got for it. If it was to be brought into the comics, give it a better reason to exist. Borrowing from my Rewrite post [from my blog], have the Phantom Ruby be created by Eggman based on a Ruby he once used in the past. However, this version creates phantoms that a person cannot attack but can be attacked by. Infinite becomes the protector of the Ruby, having been created by Eggman for that purpose. He is used in battle, but has self-preservation programming that will make him flee if the danger of defeat is high.
For the comic, there is no need for Tails to go off on his own, and no reason for Classic to join the party. If we go by four-part arcs, part 1 is the city as the resistance defend from attack, part 2 is Green Hill as the team work to destroy a factory of Eggman, part 3 and part 4 join together as the assault on the capital - where Infinite and the Ruby are explored - and the destruction of Eggman's main base of operations. Keeps it short, keeps it sweet, but since this is supposed to be after Forces, most of this will more than likely be told in flashbacks.

Wouldn't  a 4-issue arc really fill a bit rushed, like the actual Forces ? As the "point" of Forces is to see the world invaded by Eggman (plus the idea of illusions, and we need some time to really see it's effects. (Forces have exactly the same problem, though, with some more of course).

About the Phantom Ruby, I think that an exploration of his more "illusion" side is better than just making it an Eggman creation. It kinda "rewrite the world" for the victim(s), and that's it's strongest point - and what would be interesting would have been to make it its weakness, by more working the way to negate the effects. Same for Infinite, I feel that a better explanation of the story of Infinite has way more potential than him being a "protector" created by Eggman, as Infinite is an (a bit nihilistic) anti-Avatar (in that there is a kinda "inverted mirror" structure between both of them in their backstory). I think that this streamlining of Infinite and the Phantom Ruby would lose a lot of the symbols and ideas that the story have under its layer of bad writing, and even if they are benefits in these ideas, I think that the symbols are worth keeping.

But well, I'm not sure that we will have ever a Forces adaptation, so most of it might be moot point.

Maybe that the mysterious possibly-chicken character hold the real truth about all of it :^D

8 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

The archetype of a comical group with one serious dude is fine, but I always find it better if deep down the serious guy is as comical as the rest (I think Monty Python invented this idea, but "Be Cool Scooby-Doo" did something like that with Fred Jones).

I do as well. Depending on the tone/character, anyway.

7 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

I would make the argument that isn't western writers. Shadow's character is pretty good in the comic and actually adds expansions to his character and how he feels about himself, stealthily avoiding the " no development " stuff. Developing his character. 

Agreed. I'd probably join the argument that his reboot characterization was a downgrade if I had recent enough experience with it and/or really cared to.

I think espio is weird because, and I say this with love. He wasn't much of a character besides " i'm a ninja, and i'm kind of serious" there isn't really much in the way of developent for the chaotix for very basic archetypes and personality styles.

I'm not too mad it  because there wasn't much of an interpretation he could hold it to.

And unlike Shadow or Knuckles where there are ( or at least with knuckles were ) things that made those characters personalities who they were, espio doesn't have that. I would argue the chaotix as characters might be more basic than a lot of other characters because they are kind of explicitly defined by their jobs than anything else. 

Yeah, Vector is definitely the dynamic of the three.

I would say the same of omega and GUN, Omega is and I still argue literally nothing. He's a character you can just remove from multiple games he's in and with little or no effort the plot does not change. He's a 3rd wheel that was needed  in a single instance that was never needed again.

Ignoring the crux of this, this reminds me that I'm kinda surprised they didn't have Omega turn up as a wild card in some games without Shadow, given his goal to prove himself the strongest of Eggman's robots in defiance of Eggman himself would logically cause him to cross paths with Sonic at some point. And despite what we're shown and led to believe in the comics, he seems more prone to just doing whatever he wants than Shadow unless he or Rouge call on him.

3 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Grandfather.

And I think it was said that the two worlds have some crossover with each other from time to time, hence why Angel Island travels between both.

2 hours ago, dylan tix said:

And if he didn't control badly.

On Crossovers. Can't we just have a fun four part mini that just exists to be something cool? Does everything need to be of absolute importance? I just want to see Sonic and The Ninja Turtles plow through Robots I don't really need it to fully expand the lore of either series. But if it does add things it's a nice bonus.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

1 hour ago, Kazhnuz said:

Wouldn't  a 4-issue arc really fill a bit rushed, like the actual Forces ? As the "point" of Forces is to see the world invaded by Eggman (plus the idea of illusions, and we need some time to really see it's effects. (Forces have exactly the same problem, though, with some more of course).

About the Phantom Ruby, I think that an exploration of his more "illusion" side is better than just making it an Eggman creation. It kinda "rewrite the world" for the victim(s), and that's it's strongest point - and what would be interesting would have been to make it its weakness, by more working the way to negate the effects. Same for Infinite, I feel that a better explanation of the story of Infinite has way more potential than him being a "protector" created by Eggman, as Infinite is an (a bit nihilistic) anti-Avatar (in that there is a kinda "inverted mirror" structure between both of them in their backstory). I think that this streamlining of Infinite and the Phantom Ruby would lose a lot of the symbols and ideas that the story have under its layer of bad writing, and even if they are benefits in these ideas, I think that the symbols are worth keeping.

Well, I suppose each area could get it's own four-part arc. It depends on what exactly the adaptation is meant to be. Don't forget, Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty much covered as nothing but flashbacks in one part of the first Sonic Universe arc.

I was coming from more a way to remove the inconsistencies rather than keeping any symbols or meanings presented. As I said, the Ruby has two origins, and in a way Infinite does too. Going by said symbols and meanings - it would be better if Infinite willingly joined Eggman, not just because he was called out by a certain someone for being weak. He willingly takes the mantle of Infinite, and the story is presented as being themed around the choices we make, as shown by Infinite and Avatar. The Phantom Ruby can recreate the world, but being an illusion, nothing about that new world is real. The theming there is being able to see beyond the illusion, and the finale with the sun can still be the same, but getting the main resistance to surrender. Causing panic would be on Eggman's side, and only the main heroes would be able to see through that.

On the subject of crossovers, it's more to do with having these characters interact with each other than any form of world building. That's why, in terms of Power Rangers, I much prefer the likes of Thunder Storm and Reinforcements From the Future than Time for Lightspeed or Trakeena's Revenge.