Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

Well, good thing I kept my hopes low for it being Sally. Tho no telling if she’ll make an appearance at some point or not at all.

I’m not gonna have any thoughts on Tangle until I see her in action, but Ian and his team have done well with new and old characters so I can at least say that the chances I have a problem with her are pretty low.

Damn look at that, a new character that doesn't really look like Sally at all, who could possibly have guessed.

Anyway her design looks pretty cool and she looks ready to tear shit up so I like her so far. It's also cool to see Blaze show up this early; I really wasn't expecting her before like...3 Shadow arcs and at least one Silver arc.

Less pleased to see that issue #4 takes place in City, because fuck Forces.

4 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Damn look at that, a new character that doesn't really look like Sally at all, who could possibly have guessed.

Anyway her design looks pretty cool and she looks ready to tear shit up so I like her so far. It's also cool to see Blaze show up this early; I really wasn't expecting her before like...3 Shadow arcs and at least one Silver arc.

Gotta make up for the fact that she wasn't in Forces :V

I wonder if this is going to explain why Blaze wasn't in Forces.

That design is awesome awesome! She's relatively clean, in-keeping with the SEGA designs and she's got a great silhouette (now that we can see her properly) like Sonic's three spikes or Tails'...tails. Being able to use her tail like a third arm is a really cool ability for her too, could be interesting to make use of if she ended up being in a game at some point.

If her personality holds up once we see her in action I could totally see her going on to becoming a fan-favourite of the 2010s much like Blaze did in the 2000s. I'm definitely a fan of her already!

Okay, didn't go like I'd loved to. Back to the meh, though I'll say I'm not really interested. Yeah yeah, nice design blah blah, I dunno, it just doesn't hit me.

But well, can't please everybody. Though if she's like Luffy as in personalitywise that'd be hilarious. :D

25 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

There will be more angry posts than angry people (because the angry Sally Acorn fans will post too much hahaha)

Don't let these angry people reduce your hype!!

JUST STOP ALREADY WILL YA! I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THAT.

Really, I dunno if it's what you mean to be but you sound really dismissive towards certain type of people.

You really make me feel like you're practically stomping on my head while pushing it into a pool of muddy water. Please stop. I'm begging.

And I'm not even a Sally fan, I just feel pretty trolled again. <_<

Damnit, I'm drowning with those cavemen's paintings, ship really did leave right on time.

Dunno about you guys but I feel like this city isn't sinking softly.

1 minute ago, Johnny Boy said:

I really love Tangles design. And I really like that Ian and the rest of the team are thinking outside the box when it comes to new animal species. 

"Okay, we need a semi-obscure* animal that we could make an interesting design out of, something that will turn heads" 

"How about a ferret?"

"Nah, Nack's a weasel it's too close."

"Something with a long tail... a lemur!"

"Genius!"

*yes, I know Madagascar is a thing but they're still kind of obscure*

4 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

JUST STOP ALREADY WILL YA! I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THAT.

Really, I dunno if it's what you mean to be but you sound really dismissive towards certain type of people.

You really make me feel like you're practically stomping on my head while pushing it into a pool of muddy water. Please stop. I'm begging.

And I'm not even a Sally fan, I just feel pretty trolled again. <_<

I didnt mean specifically you, I'm referring to people who spend all year posting about Sally, and being passive aggressive towards Ian Flynn (who has no say if she comes or not, it's Sega's say).

That’s a great character design! Though the fact she is being featured so prominently as the big new original female character says to me that Sally and the Freedom Fighters are definitely out. I’m still going to give the new book a shot since it’s mostly still the same creative team as Archie Sonic, but I won’t lie, I’m still slightly bummed.

tangle-and-sonic-art-1516755481039_1280w

Ok now that everyone goshed how much they love Tangle/ expressed their desire to burn IDW's headquarters, let's talk about something we've been ignoring so far.

Only I think Sonic's smile is pretty creepy?

Personally I won't gosh/meh over her until I see her personality. I don't think she will be "Sally 2.0", for starters Sally is pretty serious person, when tangle looks more playfull. Besides, the Resistance already has a leader, Knuckles. They won't change that.

But again, time will tell (I was going to make a joke about "Tangled" movie, maybe point out that Blaze is basiclly Elsa comibined with Twilight Sparkle, etc,. But someone beat me to it few pages ago).