Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

2 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

I sure hope so. We don't need to address the two-world thing. Keep every story in Sonic's world because that's where all the characters live including Eggman.

That depends on whether or not he even has a choice on it tho...

• Nice Smile 1

5 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

I sure hope so. We don't need to address the two-world thing. Keep every story in Sonic's world because that's where all the characters live including Eggman.

But what about the Eggman attack on Station Square? It's an iconic location we cannot afford to lose.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Razule said:

But what about the Eggman attack on Station Square? It's an iconic location we cannot afford to lose.

Yeah, Station Square has a special place in my heart, as well as Mystic ruins (where Big, Tails, and the whole echidna tribes have houses).

SA1 is the reason why I still don't believe the two-world theory. Big and Tails live in Mystic ruins, and Amy has an appartment in Station Square.

But still, I prefer there to be only one world, whether an "Animals live with humans" or "Animals alone" world.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Razule said:

Tails did something there. And according to Sega that's no good. Even Sonic X watered that moment down XD. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's because Tails is so slow, him fighting anything physically is unacceptable. Keeping up with Sonic is enough.

Honestly, this is exactly the kind of answer I expected from Flynn.

So let's do what he said: enjoy the comic and don't overthink it. Honestly it's the healthiest thing we can do (at least until some kind of "clash" really happens).

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

24 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

So let's do what he said: enjoy the comic and don't overthink it. Honestly it's the healthiest thing we can do (at least until some kind of "clash" really happens).

So yes, humans and mobians are integrated but please stop asking reasons why?

6 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

You're kind of preaching to the choir.  SEGA appears to be more interested in getting new fans that pleasing longtime and die-hard fanboys and fangirls like ourselves.

There’s no reason they can’t do both. Not trying to start anything but I find it odd you perceive SEGA having an overall preference for newcomers over long time fans given their recent tactics. 

54 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

It's because Tails is so slow, him fighting anything physically is unacceptable. Keeping up with Sonic is enough.

Still too much....gotta be extra super slow too.

Another thing I'd like to see is villains who are not really villains, people who have a point for their motivations, like Cassia and Clove!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

5 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Except for team dark?

3 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I feel like that clash will come , anytime they wanna do something with a game where the implication in said game was that there was a single world. 

Or anything with shadow at all

Because why is he on aminal planet, he don't got no business there. He gotta protect earth, and I don't know if you seen earth lately but it needs a lot of protecting

Maybe I might finally get my Chaotix Noire story here. 

I'm putting in my bets now that the Butler did it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Or at least Shadow and Rouge, anyway.

I would imagine omega lives with them?

I imagine he's just like a giant murderous cellphone. He just stays charging until needed or something

19 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

Maybe I might finally get my Chaotix Noire story here. 

I'm putting in my bets now that the Butler did it. 

No one actually did it, it was a misunderstanding. Someone's father fell asleep with a ketchip stain on their shirt. 

They don't get payment and go home upset

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

I would imagine omega lives with them?

I imagine he's just like a giant murderous cellphone. He just stays charging until needed or something

If Shadow's Game and 06 are any indication, he just fuxoff to whatever Eggman territory he can find to destroy things unless needed by them.

Though now that you've said that, I'm just imagine him being that one robot from the Lego Batman 1 in Club Rouge.

1 minute ago, DabigRG said:

If Shadow's Game and 06 are any indication, he just fuxoff to whatever Eggman territory he can find to destroy things unless needed by them.

Though now that you've said that, I'm just imagine him being that one robot from the Lego Batman 1 in Club Rouge.

Makes sense, also is club rouge in human land?

Or are we supposed to think like sections of sonic land have human housing and infrastructure... because i'm fine with that and always wanted that. And I guess forces implies such so I guess? I mean tails's workshop is there and amy's house. Which lends credence to that totally being a single world at one point and Ian is doing a fib

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Shadowlax said:

Makes sense, also is club rouge in human land?

I know it's in A city, which isn't really too common in Sonic's World without Eggman influence, and Rouge has almost always been depicted with ties to the human world, so probably.

Or are we supposed to think like sections of sonic land have human housing and infrastructure... because i'm fine with that and always wanted that. And I guess forces implies such so I guess? I mean tails's workshop is there and amy's house. 

Yeah, that sounds mostly fine. Honestly, civilized life on both worlds kinda guarantees that.

Realistically speaking though, it's whatever the heck SonicTeam wants at any given time, in any given game, and in any selectively given subseries.

Which lends credence to that totally being a single world at one point and Ian is doing a fib

I didn't actually read the whole thing, but from what everyone else has been saying, it sounds like something that Mr. Iuzuka came up with in the past and didn't really dictate until recent years.

Here's my take on the Two Worlds thing. I'm assuming that if an arc is in Station Square there won't be any mention of it being another world. They'll just be in a world with humans. Because as much as I don't care for the two Worlds thing it really doesn't matter.

Sonic is about the adventure first the lore second and frankly always has been.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

3 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Here's my take on the Two Worlds thing. I'm assuming that if an arc is in Station Square there won't be any mention of it being another world. They'll just be in a world with humans. Because as much as I don't care for the two Worlds thing it really doesn't matter.

Sonic is about the adventure first the lore second and frankly always has been.

That's the best way to go. Never make allusions to "two-worlds", just like the games.

11 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

That's the best way to go. Never make allusions to "two-worlds", just like the games.

That's more likely to happen, but still it was a poor decision to announce it.

Now people will always bring questions to the table. That could had been easily avoided...

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 2
  • My Emmerdoods 1

6 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Comparison between Tyson's old cover and his newest cover in HD:

DYs3HbQU8AEyMlN.png

TBH i prefer the first one, i agree that the pose is definitely better, but there is something that makes me prefer the former over the later...

• Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, NikoS said:

TBH i prefer the first one, i agree that the pose is definitely better, but there is something that makes me prefer the former over the later...

You mean the presence of the other chracters?

The new cover has better pose, better eyes and peaks, and better colors.