Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

2 minutes ago, chaosjam said:

Hi! That me!

Story structure is clearly going to be different from your examples since it was planned from the get-go as a weekly series. So I see it as a giant size #1 instead of a monthly comic structure. Thats all.  

It's not a weekly series, just the first 4 issues are. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, chaosjam said:

Did we have a discussion last night? Just wanted to see if it was ya.

Nah, must've been someone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

It's not a weekly series, just the first 4 issues are. 

Yeah I know. The first 4 issue story structure is planned as a weekly series though. I do think it was a bad move to release it two weeks early. It throws that planned structure out the window. 

• Nice Smile 1

They did not go into the FFs like Ian said they would. 

They did go into Mighty and Ray though. Interesting, they are imposing a classic separation for them. Might do the same for Fang. Bean and Bark as well then. 

• Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

I knew they wouldn't.  Can we just write them off as dead now?  The silence pretty much confirms it.

3 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Yeah. I noticed that too.

• Nice Smile 1

The fact Ian said it'd be at least talked about just beforehand is really bad PR though. Like, it's gotten to ugly levels at this point.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1
  • Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, Razule said:

Time to burn him

Reveal hidden contents

jk

You may be joking but here comes the haters take cover!

Anyway that was pointless. There was absolutely nothing we hadn't heard before. Guess it's cool to see the board games exclusive issue 1 cover is Gates. He's a pretty good mimic of the official artstyle.

• Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, GentlemanX said:

The fact Ian said it'd be at least talked about just beforehand is really bad PR though. Like, it's gotten to ugly levels at this point.

Yeah. This could be a blunder on Ian's part.

• Thumbs Up 3

Apparently they had an answer prepared, TSSZ are hunting the answer from the editor.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'll admit, it's possible they would have answered it had they been asked about it and they simply weren't so it wasn't brought up. But they've basically conditioned the fanbase to no longer ask that question because it's ignored at every turn, and they know by now that it's something that people want to know about. If they have new information about it, or just now have permission to talk about it, they should have volunteered that information if they weren't asked. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

All I want to know is... Did you guys like my jokes in the live tweets?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

The door's not closed, no appearance in the first year: official statement on the Freedom Fighters. So.. basically what we've been told this whole time

The Freedom Fighters were eventually answered. "They won't appear in 2018, but the door is not closed, they're focusing on core characters". 

It's not much, but at least they acknowledged the subject with a slightly positive response. That's something, no matter how minuscule.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

I don’t know why it took them until late March to say that. I’m glad we finally got an answer, but yeesh, they really jerked us around with this one.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1