Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

Just now, StaticMania said:

That could've been her shtick in the games too...but they always play it straight whenever she's around him. So, there's that.

Nah, she is really in love with Sonic in the games as dates aren't teasing about your feelings.

7 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Outside of Sonic and Amy, most of the game characters weren't that different to what was being seen in other media (games or Archie, but mostly comparable to Archie in this instance). 

I disagree, I would also say the set up around the characters makes them quite different 

It's silly. Someone said Ian is a bigot for calling out bigotry. My god, these alt right clowns are such a joke. It's really sad to see this as I was hoping the sonic comic fandom wasn't tainted with those fools

Okay time to rerail the conversation. I don't feel like drawing the attention of whatever Internet mob is screaming in social media these days and I'm certainly not going to allow links to random people on Twitter just to paint a target on their backs. Let's move on.

@ShadowSJG while it's fine if you wanted to bring this up, I seriously question your intentions because you ALWAYS seem to have a link to someone saying something you don't like. Please stop doing this if you are going to bring up these subjects on this forum. Next time I'll be inclined to put you on modqueue.

1 hour ago, Fire-N-Space said:

Nah, she is really in love with Sonic in the games as dates aren't teasing about your feelings.

I know...I said teasing could've been her thing. Go back-n-forth dang it! She's not shy, so like other characters of he archetype, she could've done that.

5 hours ago, I Love Sticks said:

I don't know why Modern characters wouldn't be allowed to be used in a modern comic. 

You know, about the Tangle X Blaze dynamic, it could have been a lot more interesting than Tangle fangirling over Blaze, I wanted a banter like Sonic and Amy, but different, like ladies cat-fights, to show the contrast between Tangle's energy and excitement and Blaze's shyness and keeping her feelings repressed.

Well, technically, they'd be Dreamcast, but I agree nonetheless.

5 hours ago, I Love Sticks said:

I don't know why Modern characters wouldn't be allowed to be used in a modern comic. 

You know, about the Tangle X Blaze dynamic, it could have been a lot more interesting than Tangle fangirling over Blaze, I wanted a banter like Sonic and Amy, but different, like ladies cat-fights, to show the contrast between Tangle's energy and excitement and Blaze's shyness and keeping her feelings repressed.

Even though that was literally the first time they met, they barely established any interaction, and Tangle was relatively nondescript in comparison?

4 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

Seriously do people nitpick at this, and do not bother to look at the ambitious composition and perspective, the improved inking, Tangle and Whisper, and Shadow's pose homage to his Sonic Forces pose ???

Any particular reason Tangle and Whisper should stand out or is it because they're new?

4 hours ago, StaticMania said:

That's what Amy and/or Cream's dynamic with Blaze would be, that's not necessary.

Why would Cream be getting into a catfight? :joy:  

3 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Outside of Sonic and Amy, most of the game characters weren't that different to what was being seen in other media (games or Archie, but mostly comparable to Archie in this instance). 

So when are we getting a game about Cream's days as a First Mate?

3 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

many of his friends and colleagues in the business (including his own wife) are not,

Wait, she really is French?

46 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

So when are we getting a game about Cream's days as a First Mate?

That was referring to StC. StCO is not the same thing, so anything there does not apply to what the official printed comic did. 

46 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Wait, she really is French?

She's not a cis white straight male.

45 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

She's not a cis white straight male because she's not male.

I get it, she isn't a white cis straight male because she is both not male and is French. It's very simple.

34 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

“Now”? Implying she wasn’t before? 🤣

What is "native" in this context? 🤔