Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

10 hours ago, StaticMania said:

I watched the cutscenes because that's what matters.

4 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

It's not just Xbox, it's also Kinect!

Did anyone beat that game for fun?

:lol: Precisely.

10 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Also I am not play X-Box of any kind.

Alright, Gigabyte.

1 hour ago, I Love Sticks said:

I'm sure they can come up with new super forms. Maybe something like Metallix? From SMBZ, because this whole arc is giving me that vibe...

You mean Mecha Sonic from S&K?

So Mariotte just posted on the Sonic Comics Squad facebook group. Some bullet points:

- Issue 10 has been delayed to 10/31. The TSR one shot has been delayed to November, no exact date.

- Evan Stanley is now drawing at least part of issue 10.

- Joe Hughes has left IDW. IDW Sonic's new assistant editor is Megan Brown.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Same.

But then I realized that it's Tails heading that way.

I was talking more about Sonic and how his spines drooped down resembled Sticks' pigtails (if those are pigtails anyways) at a glance.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Nate V said:

I was talking more about Sonic and how his spines drooped down resembled Sticks' pigtails (if those are pigtails anyways) at a glance.

I know.

I was referring to how Tails isn't the one you'd expect to be approaching Sticks that way.

1 hour ago, Marco9966 said:

I wish we get a definitive confirmation if Sticks is allowed (as well as Cream and her friends, and Big).

You will never get that, unless its n outright no. And even then , that might be after a while.

Or I could be wrong

Again, you could just ask Ian.

I know there won't be any new characters for Year 2 but what of villains do you expect from the series.

I mean they can't keep fighting Eggman and Metal Sonic forever which was another thing I liked about the Archie run.

17 minutes ago, knuckles20 said:

I know there won't be any new characters for Year 2 but what of villains do you expect from the series.

I mean they can keep fighting Eggman and Metal Sonic forever which was another thing I liked about the Archie run.

We were given a hint that Rough & Tumble(a villainous duo in themselves) were open to working for another villain down the road and we know that's probably not Neo Metal after all, so I guess that'd be a place to start. Namely, what kind of villain and/or creature would fit as a boss for two rowdy and bullying skunk brothers, with their navy and beige color schemes.

I could also see them giving Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, and I guess Tangle their own personal enemy to contend with.

The Deadly Six are seemingly also still free to be used for anything and Mr. Flynn had plans to do stuff with them already.

Part of me also wonders if Null Mind or a character with a similar role may be carried over on a technicality for that ominous threat that was alluded to.

Looks like the Mr. Tinker arc is already on it's way to bringing Eggman back, though I'm curious to see how long it'll take.

As for that new date, wow. I wasn't expecting it to get pushed back that far. I wonder how much that has to do with the Sonic brand editorial shake up.

31 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

EDIT: also TSR one-shot’s new release date is December 19.

Sweet! My birthday!

And I just now noticed something about the solicit:

With a little help from his friends Tails and Knuckles, he'll race to win the competition and get everyone home! 

Is this a Crash Nitro Kart situation where the heroes need to win to save their planet or something?

4 minutes ago, Fear-Metallix said:

5r23lv47yts11.png?width=505&auto=webp&s=1f51915b2b5082204888325a64a1a06c5b971fe6

This cover has so many caption opportunities. Glad to see my boys back so soon!

Someone approved of that. :lol:

Like, I knew it had to be a cover rather than a page from the issue itself, but still.

• Fist Bump 1