Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

35 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

What does this mean? Is it code?

I mean "Boy, that's kinda interesting cliff hanger. It would be a shame if it was a blatant misdirection to trick into buying the damn thing." I guess I shouldn't put quotation marks around the verb. (So no, it wasn't a code for shipping)

You know, if you google "jewel Sonic". You'll get pictures of several bland OCs, but I'm guessing it will change over time. I guess IDW/Archie's main job is to slowly purge internet of Sonic fan characters (or at least make them less visible).

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Read the zero issue of Tangle & Whisper. It was pretty nice for a free issue.

Oh shoot, that's quaint considering where I left off. 

Anyway, I guess I'll look into it while I'm about.

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Read the zero issue of Tangle & Whisper. It was pretty nice for a free issue.

Hide contents

Though the fact that it's revealed that the Babylon Rogues appeared in the annual makes it clear that the annual should have been released by now.

Annual?

1 hour ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

It's a preview alright. Kinda cute, kinda makes you intrigued. It's hard to judge a dang 5 pages, but I guess it does what it job alrigh. Although

Hide contents

If Sonic and Whispers are 'training' or something stupid like that, I'm booing this hard.

Also, new character. Look closely at color of her headpiece. Kinda neat.

Spoiler

Oh what, Dragonball Super?

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

I don't really see anything wrong with

Hide contents

them training.

Uh, well considering it was mentioned in the solicit. as a significant plot point..

11 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

Can anyone post the Tangle and Whisper pages here? It's free after all.

I'm sure they are out there, but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed.

It's not even digitally available through Amazon yet until supposedly the first so it could be considered illegal regardless of it being free. I mean you could get IDW's permission to digitally distribute it early but I don't know how long that would take you...

That was...a thing.

Jewel's color scheme is messin with me a bit. It kinda looks like she's primarily two colors(which she shares with Zavok), but her "hair" and wings have this texture to that creates this sort of ...vibration that's not the same color and yet quite. 

Also, her wing doesn't seem to close/wrap and that's off.

Btw, someone has apparently seen part of the Annual.

Oh and Tangle's hometown finally has a name. 

On 4/24/2019 at 5:57 PM, DabigRG said:

That was...a thing.

Jewel's color scheme is messin with me a bit. It kinda looks like she's primarily two colors(which she shares with Zavok), but her "hair" and wings have this texture to that creates this sort of ...vibration that's not the same color and yet quite. 

Jewel's color scheme comes from her being based on the jewel scarab beetle

351763840_raf750x1000075tgrey_lightweight_hoodie.thumb.jpg.dfe0e927a041a715a85ce1e3676d4414.jpg

There are many color variations such as green, gold, silver, but this one is more reminiscent for Jewel.

38 minutes ago, knuckles20 said:

Jewel's color scheme comes from her being based on the jewel scarab

351763840_raf750x1000075tgrey_lightweight_hoodie.thumb.jpg.dfe0e927a041a715a85ce1e3676d4414.jpg

There are many color variations such as green, gold, silver, but this one is more reminiscent for Jewel.

She's a fuckin Scarab beetle?! Don't get trapped in a dark tomb with her then.

15 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Friendly reminder that deliveries are a day later on bank holiday weeks.

Its not on their website. I'll definitely be getting it if and when they do get it in stock. I just hope they release #0 , would be a shame not to have it.