Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

1 minute ago, StaticMania said:

Eye...pupil, that's what I meant.

I might be dumb.

2 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

There's no reason for it not to be there, especially here.

It's a major bummer, might even ruin the whole issue.

The whole thing is ruined now. Cancel the IDW run, it's not worth it..

2 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Don't over-hype yourself. For starters #20 isn't exactly anniversary issue. That tittle belongs to #25.

Secondly, this isn't 'a long anticipated duel between old rivals'. Shadow is mind-controlled and has army, Sonic is sick and has Omega/Rouge. This will be much more chaotic.

Thirdly, we all know Flynn won't allow clear winner. Sonic will probably trick stupid zombot into doing something that will break the fight (best case scenario Shadow will somehow regain free will long enough for other to incarcerate him.

I expect something more like IDW #6 or fighting Roboticized Masters in Megaman Crossovers rather than Metal Vs Shard from SU #50 or "Total Eclipse" (granted that last one gave us half-assed conclusion too).

I like chaotic, don't care whether there is a clear outcome or not, I know it's not possible because mandates. But what we are getting is already waaay beyond the mandates IMO. Sonic will probably go full zombot, I assume. And I can hype because these comics have quality.

6 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Cover A for Issue 20 is available

latest?cb=20190815202935

"Did you eat the last Eggo?!"

3 hours ago, Tangled Jack said:

I'm glad we are getting this fight, it's gonna be awesome. Perfect way to celebrate 20 issues. 

Yawn? 

5 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Don't over-hype yourself. For starters #20 isn't exactly anniversary issue. That tittle belongs to #25.

Secondly, this isn't 'a long anticipated duel between old rivals'. Shadow is mind-controlled and has army, Sonic is sick and has Omega/Rouge. This will be much more chaotic.

Thirdly, we all know Flynn won't allow clear winner. Sonic will probably trick stupid zombot into doing something that will break the fight (best case scenario Shadow will somehow regain free will long enough for other to incarcerate him.

I expect something more like IDW #6 or fighting Roboticized Masters in Megaman Crossovers rather than Metal Vs Shard from SU #50 or "Total Eclipse" (granted that last one gave us half-assed conclusion too).

Yeah like the neat thing about any two characters fighting is the personalities and stuff. This removes that.

Now I'm not the fanbase and for the most part I can only speak for me. But I dont think this is gonna elicit the pop he wants

1 hour ago, Tangled Jack said:

I know you don't care for these comics. Okay? I think it's clear at this point. It's just literally my opinion that I'm excited... so yeah... yawn.

Is it that I don't care for the comic or is it that I have more than one reason to preemptively agree with lax? 

Either way, you're making an assumption. Or in a better scenario, an educated guess. 

Do I need to look up a modern design?

I guess so.

5 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

And even if there was no Classic ban, the relative ban will still ruin the joke.

Adoptive Niece and no long lost relative.

17 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Is it that I don't care for the comic or is it that I have more than one reason to preemptively agree with lax? 

Either way, you're making an assumption. Or in a better scenario, an educated guess. 

Idk man its kind of rude and uncalled for when someone is happy or excited for you to respond with ''yawn'' as if to make their opinion less valid then yours, you are free to say you don't care or aren't as excited but you can do that without mocking someone'else.

12 hours ago, Your Vest Friend said:

Classic ban ruins your joke.

Is Omelette really even a character to SEGA? 

In fac, isn't there a character in some spinoff that technically isn't in the game despite the visual cues? 

2 hours ago, Kellodrawsalot said:

Idk man its kind of rude and uncalled for when someone is happy or excited for you to respond with ''yawn'' as if to make their opinion less valid then yours, you are free to say you don't care or aren't as excited but you can do that without mocking someone'else.

@Tangled Jack Oh yeah, I forgot to say I'm sorry. 

I was rushing at the time and honestly didn't know what to say that lax or looking back SkulkBane didn't already, so all I could think of to get the point across was an unsure yawn. 

Probably should've came back sooner to expand/clarify on that, but that's hindsight for you. 

10 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Do I need to look up a modern design?

I guess so.

Adoptive Niece and no long lost relative.

Oh, so would that another anti-Snively to go with Starline? 

9 hours ago, Zulon Eredas said:

Make her Eggman's number 1 fan, like Thunderbolt. 

Oh, so a rival for the title. 

Just now, StaticMania said:

People expect Starline Betrayal...but she wouldn't do that, so a fine replacement.

*For Serious*

When I said Anti-Snively, I was referring to how Starline and this hypothetical other character are both their own organic thing and yet genuinely venerate Eggman.

But fair point.

23 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

Oh, yes for sure. Omelette (other) character would be totally genuine.

No pent up dislike at all.

About liking Eggman?

22 minutes ago, MainJP said:

Omelette is Eggette, right?

I'm sure it's this.

image.jpeg.3d2b33d1a70cc6936046ff310f90f978.jpeg

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

I'm sure it's this.

image.jpeg.3d2b33d1a70cc6936046ff310f90f978.jpeg

As much as I always liked her design her chances of appearing are zilch. SEGA wouldn't want another Ken Penders debacle.