Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

I d

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

How apropos.

Anyway, it seems slightly more productive to think about how this miniseries will affect the book going forward.

don't think its gonna do much, honestly. Unless you mean, by " will there be more miniseries " then yeah sure. 1 hundo.

Will the events effect the main book too much, I doubt it. I get the feeling sega wants things to stay in their lane so to speak.

24 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

Welp get ready for some bad IDW Sonic news...possibly

*Gesturing to the thread page number*👎

I'm sure it's fine. It's not like Sonic will make deal with Mephiles to make 06 erase itself from happening, but in turn he and Amy never married, she just hanged around as, IDK, crazy fangirl or something and due to reality shift none of us will remember how it really went...what?

12 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

I wish more folks were talking about the tangle and whisper stuff, seems neat enough to note. But not a lot of the discussion around the net. Seemed cool, but I dunno maybe it just didn't go over for people

I’m actually interested in her old team and how they operated.

10 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Welp get ready for some bad IDW Sonic news...possibly

*Gesturing to the thread page number*👎

On Friday the 13th no less.

Full Moon out tonight.

10 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I'm sure it's fine. It's not like Sonic will make deal with Mephiles to make 06 erase itself from happening, but in turn he and Amy never married, she just hanged around as, IDK, crazy fangirl or something and due to reality shift none of us will remember how it really went...what?

What is the referencer?

10 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

14 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

On Friday the 13th no less.

Full Moon out tonight.

What is the referencer?

I believe its spiderman 1 more day. IIRC Where peter parker makes a deal with satan that basically gets rid of his marriage, I think to bring aunt may back? I forgot exactly what happens in that . I do know it was just a glorified eraser because the authors didn't really feel like they could do anything with married parker. And just hit a reset button on his character after that.

1 hour ago, dbzfan7 said:

Now if only Modern Sonic games didn't cross off half of those powers.

You can say the same for anyone who hasn't been playable. No one besides Sonic and Shadow really does much if at all.

11 minutes ago, MainJP said:

You can say the same for anyone who hasn't been playable. No one besides Sonic and Shadow really does much if at all.

Eh I feel the powers and skills of others are more kept in tact in comparison...not that what you say isn't true.

1 minute ago, StaticMania said:

Powers...?

Spin Dash and Super Speed, y'know because Tails cowers in fear of an enemy he's fought before and doesn't do shit besides play on his Leapster handheld and say big words.

2 minutes ago, MainJP said:

Spin Dash and Super Speed, y'know because Tails cowers in fear of an enemy he's fought before and doesn't do shit besides play on his Leapster handheld and say big words.

That was a genuine mistake. That post above yours is unobservant as heck.

4 powers, got it...just a bit too late.

3 minutes ago, MainJP said:

That's Wii U game pad......and even that's a failure of course because Tails and Fails are hand in hand when it comes to games.

Meanwhile here in the comics I'm sure the next issue which I believe is him, Tangle, and Whisper...I'm sure it'll be much better.

3 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Now if only Modern Sonic games didn't cross off half of those powers.

1 hour ago, MainJP said:

1 hour ago, dbzfan7 said:

Eh I feel the powers and skills of others are more kept in tact in comparison...not that what you say isn't true.

To be fair on both sides of that, Tails has been Sonic with the ability to fly from the beginning.

Doing that with his tails and being a good guy that's good with technology are about the only unique/striking things to him.

49 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

That's Wii U game pad......and even that's a failure of course because Tails and Fails are hand in hand when it comes to games.

Meanwhile here in the comics I'm sure the next issue which I believe is him, Tangle, and Whisper...I'm sure it'll be much better.

Much better than the recent games with him or the miniseries?

7 hours ago, Ellipsis-Ultima said:

RI cover for Tangle Whisper 3!

Hide contents

EEZroyCWwAEISqj?format=jpg&name=medium

Art by Priscilla Tranmontano!

Priscilla is such a good addition to the roster. I hope she does some interiors someday. 

The covers got me intrigued on who her friends are...or former friends...which ever it turns out to be.

Well they're dead so I'd say they're pretty former friends.