Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

So given the cover of #24 is there a chance Sonic will become a zombot in that issue? At the very least I am hoping he does turn eventually, even it's just for a single issue, since all the close calls keep teasing it and Sonic's speed is slowly becoming less and less effective. Plus Sonic is already flat-out exhausted as it is. Sooner or later his body is just going to shut down from lack of rest.

4 hours ago, Petrifying Panda said:

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG190726

click the link at the bottom

Hide contents

oh god is Froggy a zombot?

I'm gonna assume what happened during Lost World is a particularly sore spot for Zavok. Gotta love how the artist actually had a handle on his design until he had to think about his face from above.

I'm also gonna assume that that's Vector showing up at the end.

1 hour ago, Marco9966 said:

I love how Ian Flynn makes good use of some "not much liked" modern elements like the Wisps and the Zetis.

What other game elements you'd like him to do (maybe Chao gardens)

Uh, are the Wisps really a case of  "not much liked?" 

33 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

I'm wondering how they can breathe in space.

Their bodies have evolved to store oxygen while they're in vacuum conditions. While they're underwater, there's plenty of oxygen, they just can't use it because they have lungs. 

Either the masks are some extraordinarily advanced technology (I'd say that's fair given some of the stuff we've seen in the series over the years) or it's straight up magic. Part of me really wants to know how it works but the rest loves the mystery...

The part with Amy and Cream hugging is one of the most precious things in the comic so far. I've never been a huge Cream fan, but she's been used really well so far in IDW Sonic.

Also, I don't recall if I'd asked this before, but why do the digital versions of the comics not show the variant covers on the credits page?

Oh, I completely overlooked the one new Whisper page. It being the Cyan Wisp was nice.

Also, that's the saddest I've ever seen Zazz.

10 minutes ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

The part with Amy and Cream hugging is one of the most precious things in the comic so far. I've never been a huge Cream fan, but she's been used really well so far in IDW Sonic.

Probably because they can actually use her in interpersonal situations fairly often.