Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

Thinking; IDW's shadow's problem is that he never has actually had a story... about him. Every story he's in is either focused or about someone else. While I don't think it would win everyone over. I think this shadow might turn some people around , if he was in a story that was just...kind of about him. So we get to know this new shadow.

38 minutes ago, thumbs13 said:

Every Sonic character has random unexplained abilities. Remember when Vector could just breathe fire?

That may be reference to inappropriate use of an alcoholic beverage

1 hour ago, Sonictrainer said:

Even though Tails lost his lab, I'm wondering if he can use Sonic's running data and Gemerl's abilities to make a cure.

I'm also wondering if Angel Island is the only place uninfected...for now

I mean some of the zombies know how to fly right?

37 minutes ago, thumbs13 said:

Every Sonic character has random unexplained abilities. Remember when Vector could just breathe fire?

The distinction there is that it's a set ability he happened to have in his introduction and has used at least once since.

Amy is the ur example of having new powers as the plot(well, maybe not plot) demands because they are often inexplicable and subsequently inconsistent with each other.

1 hour ago, Remynaka said:

Finally got a new laptop computer after YEARS of not having one. So I can work on artwork agains. And I can post here and read issues again. With all that said.. HOLY CRAP this arc is insane. I see what Ian meant when he said he got away with alot this time. I'm calling super sonic curing himself tho. I like how ruthless Eggman is with the metal virus. I actually feel bad for the cast.. which is insane. Tho we all know Sonic's gonna save the day. It's just HOW is the question. So far so good tho, loving how this arc is playing out. And random question about sonic ingeneral. Anyone notice how Sonic stories tend to lean abit darker then they should? Like in all media too, maybe it's just me but they tend to slide more darker then most. I don't mean everything's grim dark.. but for the most part I think alot of the sonic stuff is around PG-13 at times. I guess it's mostly due to it being an action series/ scifi at heart so Sonic plays with a lot of deeper themes. Tho that last point is more true for everything but the games but yeah. 

FFXIV!

21 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

The distinction there is that it's a set ability he happened to have in his introduction and has used at least once since.

Amy is the ur example of having new powers as the plot(well, maybe not plot) demands because they are often inexplicable and subsequently inconsistent with each other.

They're moveset filler. That's all they need to be. Just like Vector's fire breath, Big's ability to summon frogs from the sky, or the ability to stop time everybody got in SA2. Heck, I'm pretty sure like half the cast can Spin Dash even though that's not supposed to be a universal move.

11 minutes ago, Remynaka said:

LOL I was noticed. FFXIV stole my soul man. Miqo for life.

Au Ra dude

get ready for 5.1

56 minutes ago, thumbs13 said:

They're moveset filler. That's all they need to be. Just like Vector's fire breath, Big's ability to summon frogs from the sky, or the ability to stop time everybody got in SA2. Heck, I'm pretty sure like half the cast can Spin Dash even though that's not supposed to be a universal move.

to be fair the kinda stopped the last one

9 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

Au Ra dude

get ready for 5.1

to be fair the kinda stopped the last one

LOL. The raids man. THE RAIDS XD. Back on topic tho... I want issue 23 now. Think Sonic will try to infect Eggman? 

15 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Ohhoho wow, that's a hardcore twist. Though arguably second nature.

I mean one of the covers has Sonic literally charging at Eggman with the craziest shock/pissed face I've seen Sonic have xD. It's currently my BG on my S10 plus now. The cover with just their faces on it. I'mma try to find a linko

Sonic vs Eggmans

42 minutes ago, Remynaka said:

I mean one of the covers has Sonic literally charging at Eggman with the craziest shock/pissed face I've seen Sonic have xD. It's currently my BG on my S10 plus now. The cover with just their faces on it. I'mma try to find a linko

Sonic vs EggmansUnavailable

Yeah, I know. 

Sonic attacking things spine on is just his modus operandi.

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, I know. 

Sonic attacking things spine on is just his modus operandi.

xD That cover is beast tho. I definitely want to read how Eggman reacts to Sonic rushing towards him. 

11 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Also, if the Diamond Cutters had 5 members, why does Whisper have 6 Wisps?

Is the last one a last resort?

I'm pretty sure she has 5. Unless I missed something.

Rocket (hers)

Laser (Slinger's)

Hover (Claire's)

Cube (Mimic's)

And Spikes (Smithy's)