Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:00 AM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

I'm wondering, is the artist who did this cover the same guy who did Act 1 of Worlds Unite? The shading style and designs look very similar.

Since other folks have already said it was ABT I'd like to point out who you're thinking of is Dan Schoening who does IDW's Ghostbusters comics and is probably busy working on the Ghostbusters Year 1 miniseries.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh no... :anguished:

Meanwhile, Tails is up against the Filler Two--what an peculiar juxtaposition. 

44 minutes ago, Koopa Klaus CC14 said:

New 27 cover:

Hide contents

Poor Cream. :(

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Is it me or is that green zombot looking kind of like Scourge when he was in Zone Jail?

Eh, kinda but not really. If anything, looks like Spike got arrested instead. 

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Is it me or is that green zombot looking kind of like Scourge when he was in Zone Jail?

Considering Lamar’s last cover also featured appearances from zombots who looked suspiciously similar to old Archie characters, I wouldn’t put it past him.

man, in issue 27 cover b, tails looks peeved and as for the 2020 annual cover, its awesome. it is like knuckles and tangle is saying heres looking at you fans! it looks really cool. i hope big comes into the fray in issue 27. 

1 minute ago, bingboomer said:

man, in issue 27 cover b, tails looks peeved and as for the 2020 annual cover, its awesome. it is like knuckles and tangle is saying heres looking at you fans! it looks really cool. i hope big comes into the fray in issue 27. 

I love that they used all the new IDW characters.

Shows a nice little world they made.