Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

On 12/1/2020 at 09:00, SBR2 said:

Onestamente, questa non è nemmeno la prima volta che Ian afferma di essere bi. Lo ha menzionato prima su Twitter. 

Personalmente mi piace pensare che Sonic e Sally abbiano provato ad uscire dopo il riavvio, ma hanno scoperto che l'atteggiamento avventuroso di Sonic e l'incapacità di rimanere in un posto hanno reso difficile per loro rimanere in coppia, così si sono lasciati reciprocamente.

I think the same

Issue 24 by far the best issue yet. The artwork was amazing and tangles expressions to be carried by sonic (both saying it and it happening were amazing* and glad starline is finally taking up for himself. He has a lot of potential as his own villian

31 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

What are your hopes after the end of Metal Virus saga??

It would be nice if Sonic will go off his planet and back to the human world. (Maybe they could draw inspiration from the movie and Sonic could use a ring to go there) I wanna see G.U.N be a thing again. The 'Shadow Fall' arc in Sonic Universe was awesome.

35 minutes ago, Myst said:

It would be nice if Sonic will go off his planet and back to the human world. (Maybe they could draw inspiration from the movie and Sonic could use a ring to go there) I wanna see G.U.N be a thing again. The 'Shadow Fall' arc in Sonic Universe was awesome.

Maybe, but hardly because humans were involved. Shadow, rest of the Team Dark and Eclipse, they made the highpoints. Humans were window dressing that smoothed out the narrative, otherwise Shadow would had to steal rocket from Eggman or something (...that sounds kinda sweet).

As much as I hate loosing any narrative element, since everything has potential uses, humans were very MINOR part of Flynn's work on Archie. With exception fo Hope and Snively (and Eggman of course, maaaybe Iron Queen), I can't think of single human or scene with humans (in Archie comics) that I would miss / couldn't remake to work without them.

I don't want to be "your subjective opinion is wrong" sort of guy, but I feel we cry over humans much more than they deserve.

1 minute ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Maybe, but hardly because humans were involved. Shadow, rest of the Team Dark and Eclipse, they made the highpoints. Humans were window dressing that smoothed out the narrative, otherwise Shadow would had to steal rocket from Eggman or something (...that sounds kinda sweet).

As much as I hate loosing any narrative element, since everything has potential uses, humans were very MINOR part of Flynn's work on Archie. With exception fo Hope and Snively (and Eggman of course, maaaybe Iron Queen), I can't think of single human or scene with humans (in Archie comics) that I would miss / couldn't remake to work without them.

I don't want to be "your subjective opinion is wrong" sort of guy, but I feel we cry over humans much more than they deserve.

And Pickle

Maybe this ends with the planet being completely taken over (becoming like it is in Silver's time), and Sonic and friends along with any remaining Sonic's Worldians escaping on Angel Island to the Human World. This was all a way to restore the pre-Two Worlds setting.

6 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

What are your hopes after the end of Metal Virus saga??

Stories that focus on other characters, namely those who could actually use it.

5 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

There are the scenes where Julian tests out the Ultimate Annihilator, the Gun Commander's niece/daughter/relative, and Segata Sanshiro, off the top of my head.