Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

42 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I considered mentioning that, but as you said, this is something that is arguably more earned at this point.

Er, tradition, you said?

IDW comics is known for having a LOT of crossover properties through the years. My little pony and transformers, transformers and gi joe, tmnt stuck in a lot. Granted it may be a bit to early in sonic idw life but i can see him showing up in some other stories down the line maybe late mid next year

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

IDW comics is known for having a LOT of crossover properties through the years. My little pony and transformers, transformers and gi joe, tmnt stuck in a lot. Granted it may be a bit to early in sonic idw life but i can see him showing up in some other stories down the line maybe late mid next year

Holy shit, GI Joe. And yes, it definitely is.

Still, how the hell do you cross most of those over with Transformers?

36 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Hey man, you never answered muh question.

Holy shit, GI Joe. And yes, it definitely is.

Still, how the hell do you cross most of those over with Transformers?

1070745.jpg

granted the mlp story will be lighter in tone im sure but seeing the Metal virus sonic may can get a more serious tone story with them.

15 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

1070745.jpg

granted the mlp story will be lighter in tone im sure but seeing the Metal virus sonic may can get a more serious tone story with them.

I mean, how do you get mostvof those characters to interact with giant mechamen that double as vehicles? 

33 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I mean, how do you get mostvof those characters to interact with giant mechamen that double as vehicles? 

There are human characters in a lot of Transformers stuff alone so it's not that different really. From what I gather though, the ones that are main characters are usually audience insert types, so naturally they're uh...controversial at best.

20 minutes ago, Celestia said:

There are human characters in a lot of Transformers stuff alone so it's not that different really. From what I gather though, the ones that are main characters are usually audience insert types, so naturally they're uh...controversial at best.

Okay, that sounds about right.

Transformers was always a weird thing for me to understand, much less get into. The CG show from the HUB was something I heard was good and considered watching at some point, but the interest was never actually high.

I would love to see eggman team up with megatron..........maybe starline with starscream?

Also on the metal virues im sure they will remember what they did. that would be a good twist.

(Also, did a comment and/or reply get removed or something?)

5 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Also on the metal virues im sure they will remember what they did. that would be a good twist.

"Oh Mr. Sonic, it was most horrible experience--I helped break through a door and rip out a fat woman's intestines--please don't tell Cream!"

Idw has silent hill in their library.  Sonic or shadow stuck in the fog world or p.t house

Also comic 25 delayed till march. Must be something big on this one. Idw doesn't usually push one that much

10 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Also comic 25 delayed till march. Must be something big on this one. Idw doesn't usually push one that much

It bloody well better be. I also hope this means we’ll be getting a sudden burst of issues in a short space of time.

33 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Idw has silent hill in their library.  Sonic or shadow stuck in the fog world or p.t house

Issue 26 is coming in march. 25th is stated for Feb 12th.

It’s fine, they did say a week or two ago that issue 25 being pushed back so much might push issue 26 into the first week of March, so I expected this.

Is that true?

30 minutes ago, Big Panda said:

It bloody well better be. I also hope this means we’ll be getting a sudden burst of issues in a short space of time.

Yeah, seriously. It don't take that much, people.

18 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

With this kind of schedule I feel it becomes harder and harder to care about what's going on. It gets completely pushed out of the mind.

Yeah me too

They should put a hiatus of at least a year and do as many issues as they can in that time.

And then they can relax and release monthly.