Dejimon11

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog

As mentioned, this is a pointless and circular argument. How much of a threat Eggman's actions are depends entirely on how much your willing suspension of disbelief is able to see through his actions.

That being said, the games never call much attention to what he does unless it's specifically relevant to the plot. Eggman pointing a gun to Amy is a big deal because she's a major character that we don't want to see hurt and she's being used as a hostage against Sonic.

The implications behind Eggman blowing up the moon or blowing up the planet are irrelevant because that's not what the plot is about. 

3 hours ago, Kuzu said:

As mentioned, this is a pointless and circular argument. How much of a threat Eggman's actions are depends entirely on how much your willing suspension of disbelief is able to see through his actions.

That being said, the games never call much attention to what he does unless it's specifically relevant to the plot. Eggman pointing a gun to Amy is a big deal because she's a major character that we don't want to see hurt and she's being used as a hostage against Sonic.

The implications behind Eggman blowing up the moon or blowing up the planet are irrelevant because that's not what the plot is about. 

I think the implications of eggman pissing on the moon is  one of the greatest questions of our time good sir

18 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

I think the implications of eggman pissing on the moon is  one of the greatest questions of our time good sir

I mean, nothing happened. Literally, as Forces Sonic would say.

But blowing stuff up never has much effect in Sonic. Remember in Shadow when the President got blown up directly in the white house and was fine in the next cutscene?

Just now, thumbs13 said:

I mean, nothing happened. Literally, as Forces Sonic would say.

But blowing stuff up never has much effect in Sonic. Remember in Shadow when the President got blown up directly in the white house and was fine in the next cutscene?

i'm being funny, the moon thing didn't matter. Was a joke

The solicitations for May 2020 are out.

Sonic the Hedgehog #29—Cover A: Jack Lawrence

Ian Flynn (w) • Evan Stanley (a) • Jack Lawrence (c)

"All or Nothing," Part Four! This is it! Sonic and the remaining members of the Restoration team-up for their final fight against the ultra powerful Deadly Six. Not only do they have to take on Zavok, but a legion of zombots as well! The thrilling final battle of the Metal Virus Saga!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Sonic the Hedgehog #30—Cover A: Adam Bryce Thomas

Ian Flynn (w) • Adam Bryce Thomas (a & c)

The Metal Virus Saga is over, but that doesn't mean things are back to normal. As the world begins picking up the pieces, who will be missing? What villains will escape? And who will go back on their word?

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Spoiler

Guess it's down to Sonic & Silver to save the day....and wow, we're really going to go the entire arc with Sonic never transforming aren't we...what was even the point?

Huh, so they aren't going to use the Warp Topaz to reverse the damage that the virus caused then.

Sonic looks weird on that cover.. he's shiny, but he doesn't look like the virus is spreading over him. I'm assuming that's just a weird design choice, but maybe Sonic does fully turn but somehow keeps his free will.

17 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

As the world begins picking up the pieces, who will be missing? What villains will escape? And who will go back on their word?

This part is really interesting. I presume that

Spoiler

some characters - maybe even Sonic and/or Eggman ? - will be sent elsewhere by the "Chaos Wrap combo". I wouldn't be surprised if it was the way to start a story in Blaze's World, or maybe a human world story in order to benefit from the movie not being that far away.

And that Omega+Orbot+Cubot cover is really funny.

So let's see.

12 months  for the first arc, and then 15 months  for the second. And that's not even counting delays. 

Hopefully we have a longer break between arcs this time around; there was only a two issue break between the first and second arcs, and those issues were setup for the following arc. I'd at least prefer if the rest of the year was dedicated smaller scaled conflicts, worldbuilding and characterization. 

Please for the love of god. 

I’d want something like what Archie Sonic gave us between the Iron Dominion and Mecha Sally arcs: shorter stories with some world exploration that also drops hints regarding the next major arc.

Also I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: they need to start doing backup stories again.

41 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:
  Hide contents

I'm lost , is the plan they are just gonna like warp to the bad guys and take em on?

Spoiler

Well, take the Deadly 6, all 6, at the same time, so the Zeti can't alert the others or have the others come for backup.

2 hours ago, Kazhnuz said:

This part is really interesting. I presume that

Hide contents

some characters - maybe even Sonic and/or Eggman ? - will be sent elsewhere by the "Chaos Wrap combo". I wouldn't be surprised if it was the way to start a story in Blaze's World, or maybe a human world story in order to benefit from the movie not being that far away.

And that Omega+Orbot+Cubot cover is really funny.

I think Eggman might landed on Ponyville what he will find another villiain who will stop Princess Twlight Sparkle and her friends that's makes there might be Sonic x My Little Pony crossover soon.