Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

1 hour ago, KoDaiko said:

I think it's Eggman's new minion, who I hope won't end up going rogue like all the other guys.

Because I really wanna see Eggman having a loyal & powerful minion that's not a robot. Also wanna see Starline have a beef with his "replacement".

Ahh that’d be good. I enjoyed Starline’s character more than I thought I would, so I’m totally down with him having a beef with any replacement.

On 9/18/2020 at 6:25 PM, KoDaiko said:
On 9/18/2020 at 1:09 PM, SBR2 said:

I hope they keep it ambiguous enough so both the "they're besties!" crowd and the "they're GFs!" crowd can be happy. 

They're best friends, who just happen to make out every 5 minutes.

(Personally, I'm not sure how to feel about shipping them. I like the idea of Tangle being this great friend of Whisper that helps pull her out of traumatic past, and I'm not sure I like the idea of that relationship becoming sexual. Eh, I'm sure the writers would make it work if they ever decided to go through with it.)

35 minutes ago, Silvereyes said:

They're best friends, who just happen to make out every 5 minutes.

(Personally, I'm not sure how to feel about shipping them. I like the idea of Tangle being this great friend of Whisper that helps pull her out of traumatic past, and I'm not sure I like the idea of that relationship becoming sexual. Eh, I'm sure the writers would make it work if they ever decided to go through with it.)

I mean, not all love is/needs to be portrayed as sexual. So there's no need to worry about that part.

I'm totally fine with people shipping them, and I do like their dynamic and see a lot of potential in the direction it can go. Like maybe Whisper being overprotective of Tangle in fear of losing her friend again.

But I do get annoyed at the "two gals/guys caring for each other? There's no hetrosexual explanation for this!" trend nowadays. Especially when it's done to characters that you can totally relate to/see as you and your friends.

So...

Spoiler

Silverado has the good future He wanted. Therefore He'd never have to visit Sonic's present ever again, except out of pure leisure. right?

59 minutes ago, Ricochet said:

So...

Reveal hidden contents

Silverado has the good future He wanted. Therefore He'd never have to visit Sonic's present ever again, except out of pure leisure. right?

Spoiler

His intervention in the past means his future is fluid. Something can happen to tip the scales right back to disaster and he'll be forced to come back and deal with it. 

Plus, his continued intervention may become necessary to maintain his good future. Finding a clue that his presence was necessary for events that haven't happened in the current timeline would force his hand and make him come back .

Or he could just pop up to deliver some medicine to a world hero who has a heart condition 

19 hours ago, Ricochet said:

So...

Hide contents

If what he says in Colors DS and the Forces prequel comic are anything to go by, no.

I think he's just worries because Sonic jumped from his hands and is in free fall. 

I think he's just worries because Sonic jumped from his hands and is in free fall. 

10 hours ago, Wonderworld Ultima said:

New covers for Issue #32-

spacer.png spacer.png

Looks like we'll have Gemerl facing off with his rebuilder

Cool to see Team Jubilee and Dark in the skies again

Tangle's face wtf

1 hour ago, Silvereyes said:

Who is Team Jubilee?

53 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

Amy & Cream

44 minutes ago, Silvereyes said:

So, Team Rose without Big?

Yep, the girl version of the Unbreakable Bond without a third member.

20 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

54b8eb1e67eb68f9bf89464d90d2dc0d3c2511e1

Pre-dates Team Rose.

19 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

Yeah, technically.

Oh, does it? I thought Advance 3 came after Heroes?

2 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Pre-dates Team Rose.

Sonic Heroes was actually released first. December 2003 vs June 2004

2 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Pre-dates Team Rose.

Sonic Heroes was actually released first. December 2003 vs June 2004