Awoo.

Sounds of Sonic 2017 15min highlight video.

Badnik Mechanic

The singer botched the lyrics quite a bit, but overall I did enjoy this. I was surprised by how much I liked "Believe in Myself."

EDIT: Also, thank you and whoever else was involved with filming this and getting it online.

I got to attend this and it was an awesome experience. Was not expecting for them to play Studiopolis.

I was expecting this to mostly just be hard rock covers of the usual Sonic songs (Green Hill, etc.) and the obligatory Crush 40 songs (Open Your Heart, Live and Learn, etc.) but color me pleasantly surprised.  The variety of songs was much welcomed and I quite appreciate that they managed a full band instead of a couple of members with a pre-recorded backing section.  For something that was announced virtually at the last minute, it seems like it was pretty well managed.  I wouldn't have mind attending if it were available to me.