Awoo.

Sonic, Crash and more in Mario Kart 64

Roareye Black

I presume Shovel Knight doesn't have any voice clips and that's why you didn't show him off in action?

Thanks Tornado :D

And yes Tara, Shovel Knight has no voice so I replaced Yoshi with him because we still haven't found Yoshi's voice clip in the soundbank. As soon as we find it we can swap Yoshi's voice out however its likely Yoshi only has one voice sample that is pitch-shifted and looped to make the variety of noises.

I found both of Yoshi's voice samples so when I'm free I'll be able to give Shovel Knight his own voice (likely sound effects from his game)

Cloud would make an interesting addition, certainly would fill a speaking character (such as Toad or Luigi). I was thinking Pac-Man would be cool, or Zool for a mascot race lol

I'm also developing a dialogue version of Banjo, taking voice samples from Diddy Kong Racing. Should be great :D

• Thumbs Up 2