Awoo.

Unleashed Project Crash?

SonicNimi

I decided to try and get the unleashed project to work, did everything correctly with SonicGMI (I took a screenshot), but once I start the SonicGenerationsPipline thing, the screen comes up as usual but once "Sonic Retro" comes up, the game crashes. Note I did run it in admin mode, and created an alternate executable. But, strangely enough, when I try clicking on Install, it says it cant find Sonic Generations.exe even though its in the exact same folder. Can anyone help me please? 

2017-07-28.png

14 hours ago, LephemStar said:

Did you try check-marking that third mod right there? I'm not entirely sure what it is, but when I play I keep that checked and it runs fine

The third box removes a bunch of graphical features to aid the mod running on low-end PCs, so if OP has a PC that should theoretically be able to handle the mod, they shouldn't need to check that one just to keep it from crashing unless something has gone wrong somehwere.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry that I replied late, but I did try adding the third option, but not much changed. It still showed the Sonic Retro screen, then a crash. Could this be due to me running a cracked version? I've seen people run it though, and it worked just fine. Thanks for the support!

So can anyone solve this? I really am looking forward to playing mods with sonic generations. I can provide any info needed.

• 2 years later...

I was having the same problem and i believe you need to rename the pam000 folder located in your "UnleashedProjectMod" folder inside your "Packed" folder.

for example rename pam000 to pam000sonic 

The hub will look really messed up and weird but your still able to play all of the levels

little late on the reply as its about 3 years late

• Thumbs Up 1