Awoo.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Meta77

On 10/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

I need to get caught up on this online sometime. I enjoyed the earlier episodes but I never see it on anymore.

You can easily find every episode online including youtube. Look for Neo TricksterZero there.

• 9 months later...

I also know nothing about the show, so I don't really care that this is a thing. Fans of the show can go ahead and enjoy this or hate it is whatever I don't really care.

But based on everything I saw in those 51 seconds... OK KO looks like garbage and I'm going to let this cross over pass me by.

The one last good CN show crossing over with Sonic... I'm all in.  Any idea how they will show this, though (Don't want to get cable JUST for this).

Not sure how I feel about the correlation here, but I suppose they did do something similar for a Holiday special.

Good to know this show is still going, though.It's something else I should get back to.

I had heard that it hadn't aired in a while and Mr. JQ didn't seem to be too confident about it's future via the Pizza Party Podcast.

OK K.O. just continues to surprise me. It's weird that I sat on it for so long, as its hodgepodge anime/video game reference-laden world is 100% my jam and it's quickly become one of my favorite CN shows.

I didn't think they could get more "me" than a tribute episode to Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School followed by an episode-length Yu-Gi-Oh parody, but for the first official video game characters to cross into this world to be Sonic and Tails themselves? Just WOW. Just that brief clip being crammed with so many Sonic Easter eggs (My favorites being K.O. doing Sonic's famous weird Adventure boxart pose, the cameo from issue 2 of Archie's Sonic Quest mini-series, and especially that little riff from Emerald Coast when Tails enters the bodega) shows that the episode was made by loving hands and I can't freaking WAIT to see the full shebang.

It's airing on Sunday, August 4th in the states, BTW. (Two days after my Birthday, meaning I can start the week after with Sonic on OK K.O. and end it with Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling. 😊)

• Thumbs Up 1

We got new footage

They may just be doing THAT!!! kind of story now....Hype just went down after being raised beforehand.

• Thumbs Up 1