Awoo.

Hey I just started a sonic YouTube channel

Shadow girl

If your interested in any sonic videos please visit my channel 

And you can comment any kind of videos you want me to make about sonic I mostly do music videos of sonic

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow girl

• Zaysho

• smooth4lyfe

• rosedust

I'll check it out! I love listening to Sonic people on YouTube (as long as they're good) so I'll subscribe for sure! :) I plan on becoming a YouTuber when I have a camera and microphone, but sadly both of those things are not in my budget as of current.

Hi and welcome to SSMB! <3

Topic moved to Showcase as it is meant to advertise a creative work.  Green Hill Zone forum is for Sonic-related discussions, not fan artwork.  Please familiarize yourself with the forum layout before posting another topic.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a moderator or admin!

Hey guys if you like shadow, check out my new video

if you want me to make a video with your favorite song please comment your favorite song 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey there @Shadow girl. I noticed you reposted the same video a few times as its own topic, but we prefer if users have any work they want to show off to keep it in a single thread in the showcase (unless it's a specific project like a comic or album), so I've gone ahead and merged your post with your existing video topic and removed the extra topics. Just want to give you a heads up to keep in mind for the future.

Hey guys I made another video

and I'm sorry if I posted the same thing on other conversations I'm having a little trouble working this website and a little confused on what to do so can you please forgive me and hopefully I'll be able to work this website and not be confused? P.s please correct me if I'm making mistakes 

On 8/2/2017 at 1:50 PM, Shadow girl said:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I post sonic videos 

this is a new one and it's a little different from my other ones

On 8/2/2017 at 1:50 PM, Shadow girl said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...