Awoo.

How long do you plan on playing mania

Meta77

I replayed Sonic 3 & Knuckles so much on my copy of Mega Collection that I broke the life counter for all three characters... to give you an idea on how long I've played that game in the past.

I foresee a similar situation in my future with Sonic Mania.

I will continuously play until my fingers are so heavily calloused that I will be physically incapable from moving them... or I go blind from eye strain. Whichever comes first.

• Chuckle 2

3 hours ago, andrew2 said:

I will continuously play until my fingers are so heavily calloused that I will be physically incapable from moving them... or I go blind from eye strain. Whichever comes first.

Lol don't go blind you can see new Sonics if you do

I believe I'll be playing for some time. It'll probably take me awhile when it comes to the special stages so I definitely need to git gud with them. So I guess a few hours at a time when I get some time in.

I'll probably play this to the point where it's imprinted into my mind like Sonic CD, Sonic 3&k, Resident Evil 3, and Project X Zone 2...so basically a very very VERY long time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Either until I fully 100% the game with everyone or if I continue with it after that, either for a month or two or until Forces comes out.

Regardless, once Forces is out, I won't be touching Mania again for awhile.

I will Sonic 100% this game the first day at minimum. Tails and Knuckles will follow, and then I'll probably do Sonic again (I always liked Sonic's gameplay the most by far. Rarely play as anyone else).

I may do time attack but I probably won't get too into it. I mainly enjoy 'playground' playthroughs with Sonic, in which I sort of freestyle and finds all the shortcuts, secrets, and bugs.

I don't think I have the dedicated time to speedrun it but I wish I did. 

The night before I may do Sonic 1-3K until midnight. Not sure yet.

The great thing about the classic games is that they're structured in a way were you can play them over and over and always have fun.

I'm glad mania will be added to that collection.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, JezMM said:

The thread's question has a fairly non-subjective answer to be honest, let's look it up

GpzoRH.png

And well. how long can the body go without all that lol.

7 hours ago, Meta77 said:

And well. how long can the body go without all that lol.

Scientists say not long, but it is worth considering that the research into this has exclusively looked at cases of humans who DIDN'T have a copy of Sonic Mania to play, so.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

I will spend most of the Release Date playing it with my friends IF Walmart was Smart...

I Pre-Ordered the Xbox One Collectors Edition from Walmart.com, but they have EVERY version but the PC Version Listed for September 26 instead of August 15! Damn you Walmart!!

Screenshot 2017-08-05 at 11.09.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2017-08-05 at 11.09.38 AM.png

All three campaigns, 100% completion.

Mania looks like the Sonic game I've wanted for years, so I intend to play it to completion. 

Just like all my games: until I beat it 100%.

As much as I adore Sonic and can't wait for this game, I never dwell on a game too long. Once it's done, I move on to something else.

Not that I won't replay it time and time again. Just not for a while after first beating it.

• Nice Smile 1

Since multiplayer was now confirmed, I can actually take my Switch to school and potentially convince my friends to play multiplayer with me, so I'll likely playing this game more than I originally thought. Nobody can say "No" to Classic Sonic.