Awoo.

[Fanfiction] - Dragon Ball: Void of Losers

Ratcicle King

Hey Everyone! @DiamondX and I began working on a small project and we'd like you all to check it out! 
This all began at the Dragon Ball topic after we discussed some possible scenarios regarding ceretain characters from Dragon Ball Super, and we both realized how much comedy potential it has, so we wanted to give this a go, we know the SSMB Community has a pretty large group of Dragon Ball fans, so I hope you all can enjoy it!

Heads up: Because of the nature of said fic, there'll be spoilers for Dragon Ball Super, ranging from the Future Trunks Arc, up to the present.

Once again, thanks for stopping by, all and any feedback is welcome! Without further ado, we present:

Dragon Ball: Void of Losers

Chapter 1:  The Tea, The Tournament, and the Rosé

Blank, Pure empty space, a realm beyond reality, where existance itself cannot reach, an vacuous world, oposite to the very concept of being, a world of nothing.

This is the dimension of everyone who got erased/destroyed. It's rare to see it happen, so it's pretty emp---

"NINGENNNNNNN"

Oh right, those two guys. Goku Black and Zamasu. Or Zamasu and ... Zamasu. Zamasi? Those guys are former apprentice Supreme Kais from Universe 10 who got angry because of a time-traveling kid.

They were destroyed by Zen-Oh a few weeks ago. They ALSO somehow got a table and some tea. 

Black: "I can't belive they called Zen-Oh. We were so close to winning."

Zamasu: "But we won... Zen-Oh destroyed that entire timeline."

Black: "...even our house?''

Zamasu: "Yes, sadly..."

Black: "IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO BUILD IT!"

Zamasu: ''Indeed... I recall supervised you building it.''

Black glares at Zamasu in clear annoyance

Zamasu: *Takes a sip of the tea* "Anyway, I checked Dragonnet this morning. Zen-Oh is holding a tournamnent in two days. One of the fighting universes is ours. Think we can get Gowasu to put us in the tournament?"

Black: ''Why would he?''

Zamasu: ''Well it does seem the losers get erased, other universes are picking up their most dangerous or even dead warriors to participate, desperate times, desperate measures, I assume.''

Black: "Let me do this."

We see Gowasu the wise Kaioshin of Universe 10, and aspiring Godtube celebrity, messing in his Godly Computer, reading the feedback of his latest videos, some of them complaints, apparently, some of his viewers are displeased with how some of the fights he streamed had a weaker warrior standing their ground against an overwhelmingly strong oponent. The Kaioshin can only sigh in annoyance, before he can respond to any of the angry comments, however, a message shows up on screen

The Rosé/Black: "Hello there old Master. We heard about that tournament. Since you guys are really pathetic when it comes to strong fighters, me and my partner are extending our help to you poor unfortunate souls, so what do you say, Gowasu? Shall we give you guys a helping hand?"

Kamituber/Gowasu: "No."

Perhaps the bluntness of his answer was unexpected, as his fallen apprentice took a full second to respond, and when he did, it was clear by his speed that he was furiously typing his message.

The Rosé/Black: ''Oh come on! Do you know how hard it was to get wi-fi in OBLIVION?! I even had this great monologue prepared an-''

Kamituber/Gowasu: ''Alright, Alright, but I have one condition''

The Rosé: ''Fair enough.''

The wise Kaioshin looked at the table beside him, there lied a small tea set, gathering dust, Gowasu can't help but smile at it. Maybe he could work something out.

Kamituber: ''As you're aware, we're fighting for our survival, we cannot make any dumb moves or give our enemies any opening.''

The Rosé: ''You shouldn't worry about that, after all I am t-

Kamituber: ''Which means no monologuing''

The Rosé: "..."

Zamasu goes to check the progress of his partner, having gone out for a walk to put his thoughts in place. Upon finding him, panting, clearly enraged, and their computer cut in half, still smoking, he wasn't surprised, disappointed for sure, but not surprised. Well maybe a little surprised, as he didn't even know they HAD a computer.

Zamasu: ''Didn't go well?''

Black: *Clearly shaken*''His terms were unresonable and unnecessarially cruel.''

Zamasu: "Oh nevermind then, who are they even going to get on that team? There weren't any good fighters there."

*1 Day Later*

Theme
Both the fallen Kaioshin watch in utter disbelief, Universe 10's team, a bunch of no names, dancing around and having fun. They are probably too ashamed to even reveal their identities. The worst part is Gowasu beliving this team will remain on the stage more than 15 minutes. The duo couldn't sense energy from that realm, but they honestly didn't even need that to understand how weak those guys were. For the first time in what their lives, the two are at a loss of words.

Zamasu: "I...I didn't die for this."

Black: "I can't belive I made tea for that guy for 5 years."

The video finally ends, and as it does the next one begins playing, titled ''Rogue Apprentice Destroyed by U7 Hakaishin''.

Black and Zamasu: ''...''

Blank, empty, nothingness.
All those things are easily related to this World of Non-Existence.
However, quiet and peaceful cannot be used anymore, as the screams of the angry duo of Zamasus, to this day, echo through the vast void.

A small slow start, we're testing waters with the concept, seems a bit basic as of now considering it's just Zamasu and Black, but hey,  thanks to a certain ongoing event in Super, we might soon see a few more characters dropping by and some more interesting interactions down the road.. Feel free to leave your comments below, your opinion is more than welcome.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 2

And here it is.

The beggining of our dumb fan-fiction created by us joking in the Dragon Ball topic.

Hopefully you guys like it, and give us feedback.

• Thumbs Up 1

5986fcd945347_basiltransform.thumb.png.40d5cfd3910ee8eb6fc1754098056856.png

Obviously I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going!

There's lots of potential for fun here.

• Thumbs Up 1

And here we go, Chapter 2!

Spoiler

Chapter 2:The Curtains Rosé

Zamasu opens his eyes. He's not in the void anymore, the emptiness he got so used to was replaced by a bright yellow atmosphere, instead of the maddening silence, he could hear birds singing cheerfully. He looked around, seeing an odd looking but familiar house.

''Home''

Yes, the Universe 10 Supreme Kai Planet. He walks through beautiful patches of green, flowing carelessly as the gentle wind touches them, slowly realizing he's walking towards a familiar face.
Gowasu, the wise Kaioshin from Universe 10. Once his master, now Zamasu had nothing but disdain for the man. To condone such horrible acts by the mortals, to be so lax with life he's supposed to look over, it angered him to his very core.
The foolish deity was sitting in his table, so relaxed, so uncaring, he didn't even bother to turn to his apprentice, too busy looking through the screen of his computer. However he did lift his teacup, Zamasu could feel his hands turning into fists just from watching the scene unfolding in front of him.

Gowasu: "Zamas! Please make some tea for me."

Zamasu walked closer to his master, he could feel his body trembling, but he was trying to control himself, he didn't want to show his spite, he couldn't, he's above that, he's above all of it, he's the only one making sense in this insane world.

Zamasu: ''Coming right up, Master."

As he got closer to Gowasu, he lifted his right hand. His purple fierce aura, covered it, small enough to go unnoticed, Zamasu had some clear affection for this technique, ever since he developed it, after all, it was clean, direct, and had some elegance to it. Any brute could throw their energies around and blow stuff up, but it needs a level of control and finesse to produce such an specific shape with your energy, in a small focused point no less.

Zamasu: ''Coming... Riiiiight up!''

His hand struck the old fool's neck, it was as if time itself had frozen, for that very moment, he couldn't help but smile, when the weight of his trike forced Gowasu's head a bit forward, the old fool had gotten what he des-

Gowasu: "Zamas! Tea! NOW!

The Kaioshin turned to Zamasu, glaring, no less, demanding his tea once more. His head was still above his neck, no bleeding, no cuts, he doesn't even seem to acknowledge being hit, much to Zamasu's confusion.

Zamasu: "I... W-What?!''

The confused deity checked his own hand, did he do something wrong? No, he had perfected that technique, he never made any mistakes when it came to it, he could still see the aura, a purple violent flame, surrounding his hand, but why didn't it work? He turned to his victim, ready for another strike, but Gowasu was nowhere to be seen.

Zamasu: ''Where did... WHAT IS GOING ON?!''

The rebellious youth takes a couple of steps back, trying to get a good grasp of his surroundings, he wasn't expecting a fight, but doesn't mean he wasn't ready for it.
In one of those steps back, he feels his back bumping into something. His reflexes took over, his entire body spinning around to deliver an energy blade strike into whatever was beyond his field of view.

His body froze, however, when Gowasu, still glaring at him, grabbed his hand turned blade in the middle of it's trajectory, the energy in his hand vanishing, he tries to pull it, release himself from the grasps of his old teacher, but even with all his strenght, Gowasu didn't even flinch. Something felt eerily familiar, Zamasu's body was frozen in place, but it wasn't a technique, it was his own fear.

Gowasu began to laugh, it wasn't his friendly welcoming laugh that Zamasu was so used to hear, no, it was a mocking tone, a vicious and mean-spirited laugh, one Zamasu himself is more than familiar with. Raising a cup full of tea, Gowasu finally decides to speak up.

Gowasu: "You call this tea? It's horrible. No wonder you lost in the future. I will show all my viewers how horrible of an apprentice you are."

Zamasu: ''Let...Go of me you useless old god!''

Gowasu's laugh kept echoing, Zamasu couldn't help but tremble, he hated the very fact he was so weak. He couldn't handle it.

Gowasu: ''Nonsense Zamasu, come on... It's time for my... Sponge bath.''

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo''

Blank, the void had returned, Zamasu more than welcomed it, he slowly regained his senses, the first thing he could hear was his own accellerated breath, after looking around, he could see his partner, sitting beside him, showing some small confusion and surprise, but still keeping his face mostly neutral, it was something they both did very well, they avoided showing any emotion whenever they could, they felt a god shouldn't be emotional, for said emotions are what guide mortals to their own pathetic demises. Zamasu's mind slowly stopped racing, his breathing calmed down, his face went back to being stoic. He's back. He'd fallen asleep on their tea table, not the most comfortable place to lay your head on, but it's the next best thing when you have quite literally nothing else but void to sleep on.

Black: ''That horrifying dream again, am I correct?''

Zamasu: ''Indeed, seems like our defeat may have done a number on my nerves...''

Black: ''If it serves as consolation, I too share that problem.''

Zamasu: ''You also dream of your days working for Gowasu?''

Black's eyes squinted. Even without closing them, he could still perfectly picture it. Himself, wearing commoner clothes, in the middle of a big patch of land, planting a diverse number of vegetables, he hated every second of it, he had work to do, a revolution to begin, but he wouldn't dare to leave his spot... Not unless he wished to deal with... ''Her''.

''GOKU, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE YOUR POOR FAMILY AGAIN?!''
''I... I have to-''
''BE QUIET, I'M SPEAKING, YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SEVEN YEARS, YOU REFUSE TO BE REVIVED, YOU TRY TO TURN MY KIDS INTO NUMBSKULL FIGHTERS LIKE YOU YOURSELF, NO MORE! YOU WILL WORK TO SUPPORT THIS FAMILY, AND NO MORE TRAINING OR SNEAKING OUT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!''

Black was brought back to reality, as he realized he's been staring into the blank void for a bit too long, Zamasu's stoicness almost breaking from his lack of patience.

Black: ''Something... Like it, yes.''

The duo changes their focus to the small computer at the top of their table, the monitor, it had a big crack in the middle, yet somehow still worked, even after it was subjected to Black's wrath. Such is the reliability of a machine made by deities.
Zamasu was, of course, having some tea, meanwhile, Black was holding a large bowl, filled to the top with popcorn, Zamasu couldn't help but wonder where his friend kept getting all that stuff from, but he admitedly was on no place to complain, last time Black's body craved for food and they had none close by, the results were... Poor, to say the least. So having at least one source of food would at least allow for their eternity to be a peaceful one.

Black: "Would you like to have some?"

The young kaioshin took a quick look at the bowl, as much as he hated mortals, he had to admit their cuisine was surprisingly good, he'd taken small portions of whatever his partner would ear whenever he went on a hunger rampage, and it was always surpassing his expectations. Doesn't mean much in hindsight, of course, after all, with an infinite number of lifeforms and eons of evolution, they had to succeed in SOMETHING.

Zamasu: "No thanks. I think I'll save it for when our good friends at Universe 7 lose. If there's any left by then, of course"

As he finished his sentence, Zamasu looked at the fake saiyan, who had grabbed a literal handful of popcorn from the bowl. Once he noticed the look, Black couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed at his own manners.

Black: ''I... Can't make any promises, this body is...''

Zamasu: ''Yes, I was there, I still have nightmares about your last... Tantrum. Whenever it's not Gowasu, that is.''

They go back to watching the video playing at the computer, one by one, the 10 best fighters of every low level Universe are being transported to an arena, built by the Grand Priest himself, which really doesn't mean much, considering they haven't even started fighting and it's already broken. So much for the reliability of a god's construction.

Zamasu: ''This quality is not bad at all, this isn't Gowasu's stream, I assume?''

Black: ''Heh, not a chance, the Grand Priest himself is streaming this, with a higher quality than anything that old fool could ever put out and no copyright infringement.''

Zamasu: ''Besides, with their team, we wouldn't be able to follow much of the tournament if we were to depend on Gowasu's survival to watch it. Speaking of Copyrights, did you manage to claim... THAT video?''

Black: ''I tried, however it seems you can't really own a copyright if... Well, you're not even real anymore.''

Zamasu: ''Figures... Seems like someone will have 7 universes worth of copyright free videos soon enough then.''

Black: "Speaking of which, it seems that the warriors are finally all there. Let's see what we got."

Zamasu: "Hm, Universe 2 seems to be the most balanced universe, having both male and female fighters."

Black: "Can't really call those three fighters, though, are they THAT desperate?"

Zamasu: "Universe 3 has mostly machines they might cause some problem, since they are our twin universe."

Black: "Wouldn't put much faith in them, they ARE our twin universe after all"

Zamasu: "Universe 4 seems pretty..."

Black: "Filler?"

Zamasu: "Exactly. They're also missing two fighters?"

Black: ''Either they're hidden or we offered our services to the wrong universe. Let's see, Universe 6..."

Zamasu: "Aren't they the ones who fought Universe 7 a year or ago?"

Black: "Indeed, it's where I first got the idea to take this body, though now I wonder if I should've taken the purple guy's body instead... However, I don't think he'd look good with your hair."

Zamasu: "They have...more Saiyans, guess that plague extends to their twin Universe, after all''

Black: "Universe...7... Let's see. They have---"

Upon fixing his eyes into an unmistakable orange gi, Zamasu couldn't help but slam his fist on the table, Black instinctively grabbed the tea set instants before, realizing quickly how his companion would react.

Zamau: "SON....GOKUUUUUUUU"

Black: *Rolling his eyes*"The one and only. Mister Appetizer is also there. Can't blame them, a meatshield really would help in these fights."

Zamasu: "No Trunks. Whatever happened to him?"

Black: "He went back to the future."

Zamasu: "But the future was destroyed."

Black: ''They made a new one.You see...''

*10 Minutes Later*

Black: ''And then they left for said new timeline... Did you get all that?''

Zamasu: "Not really."

Black: "Oh, Perfect. Neither did I."

Zamasu: ''Well hopefully this means no raging mindless savages running wild, we can expect some class in these fights.''

Black: ''Universe 11 is up, it's supposedly the fifth strongest Universe.''

Zamasu: ''Huh... I don't see it.''

Black: ''Me neither, that gray guy wouldn't look out of place in Universe 10, actually.''

They quietly watch as Universe 9's Kaioshin, a green skinned elder, yells at his team to humiliate all the other pathetic universes, while sparing no glares at Universe 7, ESPECIALLY Son Goku.

Zamasu: "Universe 9 seems pretty strong... Something wrong?"

Black: ''I uh... Don't know why but I feel like that Kaioshin is familiar...''

Zamasu: ''That loser rambling about how he's better than anyone else? What about him?''

Black:  ''I think he reminds me o--''

Before the evil deity could finish his line of thought, Universe 10 arrived, Gowasu, clearly proud of his team, kept cheering them on, and they all made such exaggerated poses, showing off their muscles and fighting styles, as if to inflict fear in their oponents''

Black: ''...''

Zamasu: ''I'll go make more tea.''

Black: ''Be sure to make a lot, after all in a few minutes we'll have visits.''

Bonus

His excitement was almost reaching it's limit, every minute, more fighters would show up, each looking as tough as the next one. He could barely wait until the tournament started, it had been only 48 hours, but for Goku, those felt like an eternity, even if he had the chance to spar with some of his friends. But now the main event was about to start, the fight of his life was about to begin, and he could barely contain himself because of it.
However, the next team appeared, none other than Univese 6's team, one of the teams he's been looking forward the most to see again, especially Hit. Without a beat, he walked to the team, to welcome them and wish his latest rival good luck, but the moment Hit noticed him, Goku could feel a powerful sting in his gut. It took him a second to realize it, but Hit had punched him in a time-skip, and now was right in front of him, glaring at Goku with an intensity he's never seen before.

Goku: ''Urgh... What.. What was that for?!''

Hit: ''I got your threats, don't think I'll let you steal my body using those Super Dragon Balls that easily.''

Goku: ''Wait WHAT?!''

Hit: ''Change your clothes and haircolor all you want, but I can recognize your face, Son Goku, it's something I'd need to know for my job.''

Hit proceeds to walk away from Goku, who's not only still in pain, but also more confused than ever.

Hit: ''And by the way, tell your Namekian friend that white wig looks awful on him.''

Once again, all feedback is welcome, hope you all enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaand time for Chapter 3!

Spoiler

Chapter 3: A Final Kamehame-Huzzah

With The Grand Priest's blessing, the Tournament of Power begins, almost instantly, the arena goes up in flames, as fighters throw their best attacks, all at once, punches, kicks, energy beams, it all breaks down into a war zone.

Zamasu: ''They did not even bother to fight in formation, just a free for all, typical''
Black: ''Well, there's indeed a team keeping formation, however you wouldn't believe which one.''

Their focus shifts to the center of the arena, amidst all the chaos, Universe 7 stands together, watching the violence in awe.

Zamasu: ''I wouldn't expect any less of them, after all, they did somehow defeat us, seems like we at least taught Son Goku some disciplin in b-''
Black: ''Wait, nevermind, he ran off by himself.''

One by one, the fighters leave formation, each one going their own way, fighting whoever they can find, Zamasu can only usher the strenght to facepalm, realizing he just wasted a perfectly good speech on these imbeciles.
An odd looking machine proceeds to spin it's body while dashing around the arena, several fighters are caught offguard by said spin, being thrown around like ragdolls

Black: ''He's quite literally defeating them by spinning at them.''
Zamasu: ''I guess the quality of fighters in all universes has taken a heavy drop.''
Black: ''You're right, it is quite the childish technique.''

Both shared a quick laugh as they watched said robot being quickly disabled by Universe 6's captain and a red wolf from Universe 9. However, in his mind, Black couldn't help but wonder how effective he'd be if he made one blade in each hand and spun around with them, yes, Trunks had a giant blade, but they'd have TWO blades instead of one, constantly spinning too, maybe THAT'S where their plan went wrong.

Zamasu: ''That taken care off, how are our ''friends'' doing?''
Black: ''Universe 10 has at least SOME advantage, as they posses a couple of flying fighters''
Zamasu: ''Clever, if they stick far away enough, they can last a long while, however, they can also become easy targets, considering their advanta-
Black:''One of them is out''
Zamasu: ''...I'd be upset but I can't say it wasn't to be expected, let me guess, she forgot she could fly?''
Black: ''So it seems.''
Zamasu: ''No wonder that universe was the first to go when we snapped.''
Black: ''And the same fighter who took her out is going for another one of Universe 10''
Zamasu: ''At this point I am rooting for him.''

They continue to watch, as Universe 7's fighters each take on different enemies, the blonde female dealing with one of Universe 11's so called ''Justice Warriors'', while that despicable Vegeta seemed to focus all his effort into punching a blue fighter, who remained blocking all his attacks, the revived tyrant of Universe 7 seemed to be enjoying his own beatdown of several fighters, something both Zamasus could relate to, all while Son Goku fought a random Universe 4 mook. Meanwhile, the fighters who remained in position, were quickly surrounded, not surprising, as they now lack the powerhouses in their team.

Black: ''I guess we're about to see Universe 7 lose five fighters at once.''
Zamasu: ''I wouldn't be so hasty, one of them IS a Saiyan after all.''
Black: ''The guy dressing up just like Son Goku? I thought it was just a follower of his''
Zamasu: ''That's his offspring.''
Black: ''...How did he grow up so fast?''
Zamasu: ''His OTHER Offspring. He's not as remarkable as his father so you're forgiven if you forgot him.''
Black: ''Yes... Forgot him... So how are the others doing?''
Zamasu: ''Vegeta is STILL Punching the blue fighter''
Black: ''Seriously? Then again, his solution to almost everything is punching it harder or getting angrier.''
Zamasu: ''Sometimes both at once.
Black: ''Meanwhile, that grey fighter from Universe 11 is just standing there.''
Zamasu: ''Not for long, Son Goku's about to challenge him to a fi- How did that guy catch him?''
Black: ''He IS in his base form.''
Zamasu: ''Even then, he should've easily noticed him, he's... He's having trouble to escape... Why is he having so much trouble?!''
Black: ''You seem oddly upset about this''
Zamasu: ''This guy defeated us!''
Black: ''Technically it was Trunks who defeated us...''
Zamasu: ''HE'S ABOUT TO GET RINGED OUT!''
Black: ''And even then, if you want to get more specific, you can say Zen'O was the one who defeated us.''
Zamasu: ''WHY ISN'T HE TRANSFORMING?!''
Black: '' However we still won in a sense so I don't-''

As soon as Son Goku's blue aura exploded, something they were more than familiar with at this point, Zamasu lifted their computer, in a mix of anger and confusion, Black almost considered doing something, as that computer was their only way to watch the tournament, however at the same time, he was in no place to complain, having almost bisected the damn thing.

Zamasu: ''YES, FINALLY, WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG!''
Black: ''Maybe he's saving power?''
Zamasu: ''When we combined we were in that form, yet we barely had any power drain!''
Black: ''We were also immortal''
Zamasu: ''No thanks to a certain someone!''
Black: ''Oh there you go again''

The two have a quick staredown, both upset with each other's comments, but Zamasu quickly breaks eye contact, sighing, as they had this argument countless times, and by now, know it leads nowhere

Zamasu: ''Just...forget it, look, he's surrounded.''
Son Goku, the mortal which they despised the most, had been surrounded by warriors of Universe 9, the duo couldn't help but smile, expecting his downfall at any second.
Zamasu: ''I see the tournament's climax is about to start.''
Black: ''We are just a minute in.''
Zamasu: ''...Excuse me?''
Black: ''Observe the timer, only one minute has passed.''
Zamasu: ''I... This felt like half an hour already... ''
Black: ''This is going to be a looooong tournament, I can see... Oddly enough my body's having this feeling of deja vu.''

The fight rages on, as Goku sees himself struggling against three adversaries, deep down, Zamasu if they should've stopped by another timeline to pick up a third Zamasu. However all those thoughts are buried beneath one small detail in his mind, bothering him to no end.

Zamasu: ''He's still not transformed!''
Black: ''I told you, his divine form can drain his stam-''
Zamasu: ''And yet he's not using any of the other 10 forms he has?''
Black: ''Alright, that's just him being dumb.''
Zamasu: ''It's a good thing you kept your brain in the switch.''

The saiyan prince soon joined Son Goku, back to back, trying to even the odds against the three mutts. Black couldn't help but expect Goku to just throw him to the literal wolves and regroup, howevr that would've been the smart thing to do, and Son Goku might as well be the exact oposite of that word. And yet again, the odds become more and more against them, as five other fighters of Universe 9 join in, ironically enough, like a pack of wolves. One by one, they show off their techniques, proving to be quite a challenge for the saiyans. 

Zamasu: ''They are actually going to lose because they didn't transform.''
Black: ''Why do you CARE.''
Zamasu: ''They defeated us! 
Black: ''Indeed, and we're dead. It's irrelevant.''
Zamasu: ''Alright, but do you want them to be erased and join us?''
Black: ''...So how are their odds again?''
Zamasu: ''Not good... Wait, hold that thought! They transformed!''

Almost in perfect synchrony, the saiyans engulf themselves in a golden aura, their hairs, turned yellow, spike up, and they proceed to turn the tides of the fight, with the five fighters that joined the wolves almost instantly ringed out.

Zamasu: ''See! That's what I meant! All they needed was their normal Super Saiyan, it shouldn't even waste any power!''
Black: ''According to the Grand Priest, seven of them are out by now.''
Zamasu: ''We're getting visitors sooner than we expected, huh?''

The combined efforts of the golden saiyans backs the final trio into the edge of the ring, credit where credit is due, they stand their ground, powering up for a final stand. They release a combined energy attack, in response, both Saiyans switch to their godly forms.

Zamasu: ''Now that's just unnecessary!''
Black: ''Overkill is nothing but a word, come on, you fools, finish them!''

As their auras power up, the saiyans charge their signature attacks, combining them into a Final Kamehameha. Black felt he knew the attack from somewhere, just couldn't really pinpoint where, however, the moment he turned to his partner, who was fuming in rage, the memories flooded back, the Potara fusion of those two idiots, of course, the one who utterly humiliated them, the one who... Oh crap, Zamasu's angry again!
Zamasu attempts to slash the computer with his blade, but Black's own blade countered his, blocking the attack and saving the computer. Or it would, if they had any Ki blades, or any kind of energy in the void. As it stood, all the did was the weirdest high five in history. But that didn't stop Zamasu, who grabbed the computer, once again, this time Black tried to stop him

Black: ''We need this!''
Zamasu: ''THAT BASTARD, THAT BLUE HAIRED POTARA BASTARD!''
Black: ''Come on, it didn't even do us that much damage!''
Zamasu: ''THAT'S NOT THE POINT!''
Black: ''I'm fairly certain it is!''

Their struggle makes them bump into the table, dropping one of their teacups, Black's, specifically, on the ground.

Zamasu: ''Oh, curses, I'm so- Are...Are you crying?''

Black's expression was confusing at best. His face remained neutral, he looked at the cup in a matter of fact manner, even his tone remained unchanged, firm and calm, however, the stream of tears falling from his eyes implied otherwise.

Black: ''I am fine... *Sigh* I'm just tired of living.''
Zamasu: ''W-We're not even alive.''
Black: ''Then why do I still suffer.''

Black sat back down, still looking at the teacup in his neutral face, still somehow crying. This really began to weird Zamasu out.

Zamasu: ''Uh... Anyways, back to the tournament, what happened to the Universe 9 f-''

Their chat is interrupted by screams echoing through the void, familiar voices, cursing and crying, the loudest of them, easily recognizable as the Universe 9 Kaioshin, screaming Son Goku's name in anger. Zamasu was surprised by the comotion, Black, on the other hand, remained sitting down, never breaking eye contact with his lost drink nor changing his tone.

Black: ''They lost.''

Both remain in silence, as the screams continue, switching between despair and anger, echoing all over the place. Black slowly began to foster a small smile, which evolved into a chuckle, as if he was trying to contain further laughter, much to Zamasu's annoyance.

Zamasu- ''And what is so funny?''
Black- ''I just realized... You know why they lost?''
Zamasu- ''...Don't you d-''
Black- ''Because Universe seven... Ate nine.''

There was a clear silence after the joke, Zamasu's expression was a mix of annoyance and disappointment, while Black slowly realized how horrible what he just said was.

Black- ''I blame Goku's genes''
Zamasu- ''That is literally your excuse for everything.''

Bonus

He strikes Vegeta with his newly made energy scythe, however, the prince is faster, managing to dodge it, still, the strike cuts open a rip in the sky, much to the saiyan's confusion.

Vegeta- ''Just what is that?!''
Black- ''Who knows? Maybe a portal to the distant past, or the distant future''

Black honestly didn't know what that rip was, but it didn't matter for him, his powers grew to the point where reality itself was bending to his will, he was more than satisfied just with that knowledge alone. As he turns his back to the rift, he glares at Vegeta, preparing his scythe for the next strike.

Vegeta- ''I don't care how many tricks you pull, I will kill you.''
Black- ''Getting a bit confident, aren't we? Don't think being a little angry about your son's torture will allow you to kill me, I would never allow myself to die in such pathetic manner.''
Vegeta- ''It's not just Trunks, all the people you've hurt and killed, Bulma, Kakarot's wife and kids, everyone in this future!''

Vegeta expected a response, he was used to it at this point, this fool would always have the last word no matter what, so he was ready to hear whatever speech Black pulls out of his arse. What he didn't expect was the silence that followed. Black had a genuinely confused expression in his face, as if something the prince said led him into a deeper state of thought.

Black- ''...Son Goku's kids?''
Vegeta- ''Indeed, the ones you killed, Goten and Gohan!''
Black- ''...Who the hell is Goh-''

Before he could finish the sentence, no, before he could even finish his own train of thought, something came out of the rift, someone, surrounded in a fierce yellow and blue aura, the same aura Trunks got in his new form, and in a speed not even Black could prepare for, they struck the fake Saiyan down.

Black- ''What th-''

There were no words, just a scream that echoed across the entire future. Vegeta didn't even dare to join, just watching in awe, as Gohan, somehow ripping through time and space, in a state of anger not even the prince has ever experienced before, proceeded to give Black the beatdown of his life. In the fake's defense, he did try to defend himself, but Gohan's sheer rage made any attacks he received unnoticiable to him, he kept pummelling Black into the ground. Vegeta couldn't help but notice that for the first time, Black looked a bit worried, or he could be just catatonic, as Black suddenly just stopped trying to fight back, accepting his fate as Gohan's punches kept burying him further and further into the pavement.
Goku soon joined Vegeta's side, just witnessing in confusion the situation at hand, hell, even Zamasu joined, his face a mix of terror and fear for his own immortal life.

Vegeta- ''You... Uh... You're not gonna help him?''

Another scream echoed through the skies, the sheer power of it making buildings around them crumble. And they could faintly hear Black gasping for air, probably knocked back into the painful reality he's living at the moment.

Zamasu- ''...N-No, I... I think I'm good.''

Chapter 4!

Spoiler

Chapter 4: From 9 to Zeroes.

It was so sudden, in one moment, he was screaming in despair, the next second, he was gone. Surrounded by a white light, crushed away from reality itself.
Roh found himself surprised as regain conscious. '
'I shouldn't exist, where am I?'' was the only thought he could process. He looked around, only to find nothingness, the abscence of anything, really, he couldn't breathe, yet he didn't suffocate, there was no floor, yet he could still stand, he felt nothing, yet he could still feel himself, it was maddening, surrounded by a white void, no light, no darkness, no sound, no no smell, no energy to sense, nothing.
He screamed, cursed, at Zen'O, Son Goku, Universe 7, anyone he could, his efforts all wasted in an instant by them all, he felt something alright, rage, anger, and he let it all out, almost like he expected an answer, anything, be it someone else there, or just Zen'O coming to finish the job. But silence soon followed. Even the echoes of his own screams slowly faded away.
The first thing that broke the silence, almost scaring the Kaioshin, was a voice well known by him.
''Lord Roh, are you ok?!''. He looked around once again, and his eyes crossed with the ones of a tall, wolf-like warrior, a blue tone to his fur, his face, while threatening and gruff, showed some clear worry for the situation of his superior.

Roh: ''Bergamo?''
Bergamo: ''Lord Roh, where... Where are we?''

Roh could sense the wolf's composure breaking, he couldn't blame the warrior, he himself was barely keeping it together, the sheer presence the void had was almost unreasonable. Is this their punishment?

Roh: ''I...I have no idea... Where are the others? Do you know where your brothers are?''
Bergamo: ''I thought they were with you...''

Bergamo's voice cracked a bit during the last sentence, his despair was clear. They lost the tournament, now they're not even dead, they're gone, erased from reality itself, banished from the realm of existance. Their entire universe, the realm they swore to protect, gone with them.

Bergamo: ''I'm sorry, Lord Roh, we failed''

Roh couldn't help but feel a bit sympathetic for Bergamo, he gave his all against that cursed Son Goku, yet here they are, meanwhile that imbecile must be having fun condemning more universes by the minute.
His line of thought was interrupted, as another scream, echoing accross the the void, made it's way to them.

''BRO!''

They both turned around, to see two more canine warriors, one red, wearing a small cape, and the other, yellow, his back hunched a bit, Behind them, a small, elder looking man, greenish skin with orange hair and beard. Roh felt a small relief, at least he wasn't all alone after all, meanwhile Bergamo was almost tearing up at the sight of his brothers.
The trio had a quick hug as they met, meanwhile Roh and Sidra walked toward eachother, they were above such affection, but the relief was clear, even with all that happened, they were still old friends after all.

Sidra: ''So this is erasure...''
Roh: ''Indeed, is it just you guys?''
Sidra: ''We kept looking, but other than you, couldn't find the others, nor the rest of our universe... Seems like this void is endless after all.''
Roh: ''I doubt it's exclusive for us, the others should be here somewhere, we should at least keep looking, after all, not like we have anything better to do now.''

The mood became depressing quick, as their fate was once again reminded to them. Sidra was the most composed of them, yet even him was still affected by the somber nature of their predicament.

Sidra: ''That Son Goku really got us in the end...''
Roh: ''Bastard erased our entire universe and is probably still smiling like an idiot.''
Bergamo: ''I once again apologize, my lords, we failed you''
Sidra: ''What is done is done, Bergamo, there's no point anymore.''

''Indeed, all you can do is surrender to the void''

No one knew how, but as if instantly, another person sneaked up behind them all, they didn't sense his energy, nor heard anything, but there he was, a regal looking boy, green skin, a white mohawk, and with his clothes and Potara, there was no denying it.

Sidra: ''A Kaioshin?''

The mysterious deity laughed, it was a disgustingly smug laugh, Roh couldn't help but feel annoyed by it.

Zamasu: ''Don't let my garbs fool you, the void has no distinction, there are no deities here.''
Roh: ''What?!''
Zamasu: ''Whatever you were in your past life means nothing here and now, you're the same as a lowlife mortal. Not that it was much different before your erasure anyways.''
Bergamo:''You watch your tongue, kid, we're all erased, indeed, but we can still fight you.''
Zamasu: ''No, you can't. I am Zamasu, once upon a time, I purged all universes of life, and reigned as the supreme and absolute god of all, however, your Zen'O... Disagreed with my perspective.''
Roh: ''You... You did WHAT?!''
Zamasu: ''Universe 9, Correct? can't help but be surprised Zen'O even bothered erasing you, *chuckles* all it needed for that Universe to be destroyed was to give it a couple of centures.'' 
Basil: ''Great, not only we're stuck here, but now we have to deal with this idiot''
Zamasu: ''Make no mistake, I'm not by myself. In fact, we should go back, my friend is waiting for us''
Bergamo: ''And why would we even trust you?''
Zamasu: ''I made tea.''

Perhaps it was the serious tone of that sentence, like it was a serious business, or simply how unexpected it was. But suddenly, all the menace and tension in the air was just gone. The threatning aura Zamasu had was simply erased without a trace. And as such, they followed him.
Zamasu surprisingly knew his way around the void, according to him, he's been there for a while, so he at least has a small portion of it mapped in his mind, and even when looking for them, he made sure to keep track of his path.
They soon arrived, it was still the void, nothing new there, but surprisingly, there was a small table there too, with a tea set, no less, it was so simple, but it almost brought tears to their eyes, after what felt like an eternity, even the smallest details on the pots and cups, the details on the carved wood, and the beaten up but surprisingly still functional computer, it felt so refreshing for their eyes, almost like a work of art.
Zamasu's companion was nowhere to be found however, which did worry them a bit, was it a trap? What would he even do, they were erased, what COULD he do? There was so much they didn't know about this place or it's residents.
'
'So they're here, huh?'' Once again, they were all caught offguard, as whoever that guy was, sneaked up behind them. After quickly turning around, they find themselves facing something quite... Unexpected.

Sidra: ''Its...Y-you!''
Bergamo: ''YOU''
Roh: ''YOU BASTARD!''

Son Goku stood right before them, his clothes were different, and he seemed a bit thinner, but there was no denying it, the man behind their erasure was there, with the smuggest smile his stupid face could muster, one oddly similar to Zamasu's. Their screams and curses once again echoed accross the void, they threw all their frustrations, everything from their last 48 hours, their time in the void, having to listen to Zamasu, all being cursed right at him.
The Saiyan seemed to ignore the Universe 9 team, turning to his friend, with an almost amused look to his face.

Black: ''You didn't tell them.''
Zamasu: ''It must have slipped my mind.''
Black: *chuckling* ''You did it on purpose didn't you?''
Zamasu: ''I couldn't resist, I'll admit.''

Bergamo was the first to take action, his brothers soon followed suit.

Bergamo: ''DO NOT IGNORE OUR STRUGGLES, THEY ARE ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! BROTHERS, LET'S TEACH HIM A LESSON''
Lavander: ''LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO AGAINST US WITHOUT YOUR SAIYAN FRIEND TO HELP!''
Basil: ''WE'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF THE TRIO DE DANGER!''
Black: ''Please, your universe was condemned long before this tournament even started.''
Bergamo: ''YOU!''

They stood side by side, in their fighting stances, screaming as they powered up. Or... At least it's what they tried to do. No aura, no energy spikes, heck no energy in general, Roh still couldn't feel any energy from anyone in the group. Son Goku on the other hand, just smiled and crossed his arms, almost challenging them to fight him.

Bergamo: ''Here we go! Triangle!
Basil: ''Danger!''
Lavander: ''BEAM!''

The trio pointed their hands at Son Goku, yet nothing happened. They stood like that for a full second, the longer it took, the dumber it looked, Son Goku's smile was slowly growing into a smug chuckle.
Zamasu was the first one to break the awkward silence.

Zamasu: ''I assume you by now must've realized you don't exactly HAVE energy to produce or use in here''
Sidra: ''But... Why...''
Zamasu: ''You need a living body to produce such, we're not alive nor dead, we're mere concepts at this point. It is what I meant when I said you're no longer deities. It doesn't matter who you were or how much power you had. As it stands, you're powerless here.''
Roh: ''But so are you!''
Zamasu: ''Indeed I am.''
Bergamo: ''I got that, but why is Son Goku here? And what's with his clothes? Did Zen'O let him change before ending him?''
Black: ''Hilarious.''
Zamasu: ''As I was about to explain before you had your dogs sic my friend...''
Black: ''I think they're wolves.''
Zamasu: ''They're idiots.''
Black: ''That too.''

Roh had to hold the trio back, as they were about to attack them again, but honestly, it wasn't because he was worried for the duo at all, it was mostly because it'd just prove their point.

Zamasu: ''You will find this ''Son Goku'' is also me. Well, another me, from another timeline, who changed bodies with the real fool, to accoplish our goals.''
Roh: ''Wait a second, another timeline? Does that mean the whole ''destroyed all life'' happened in a different timeline?''
Zamasu: ''Indeed, why do you think there are two Zen'Os now?''
Roh: ''The...Second one... He's from your world''
Zamasu: ''Was, he erased it to take care of us.''
Sidra: ''An entire multiverse erased... All at once...''
Black: ''Don't worry, there wasn't much left anyways.''
Roh: ''You two are psychopaths!''
Zamasu: ''Indeed. Want some tea?''
Bergamo: ''Then you're both Zamasus, how do we call the Goku guy?''
Black: ''I am Zamasu.''
Basil: ''I knoW! He's like Goku but wears black! Let's call him Goku Black!''
Zamasu: *Laughing loudly*
Black: ''Please don't''
Bergamo: ''Black it is then.''
Black: ''I need more tea for this.''
Zamasu: ''Oh yeah, how is the tournament going?''
Black: ''The small bald guy from Universe 7 lost''
Zamasu: ''Who?''
Black: ''Exactly.''
Roh: ''Wait, you can WATCH the tournament from that computer? HOW?''
Zamasu: ''It's one of this void's many mysteries...''
Black: ''It's also one of the features of a premium Godtube account.''
Sidra: ''Then how is Mojito doing?''
Black: ''Who?''
Roh: ''Our Angel, the poor guy must've been devastated, he wanted so much for our universe to be better, and then for his friends to be erased like that he m-''
Black: ''I think he's still laughing.''
Sidra and Roh: ''Wait What.''
Zamasu: ''My me, he is indeed still laughing, how long has it been?''

Black messed a bit with the computer, making the screen focus entirely on the Universe 9 part of the grandstand, where only their angel remained, cackling like a mad man. The Universe 9 group couldn't help but show a combination of despair and anger, Roh looked like he was about to bust a blood vessel right there, as the angel's laughing kept becoming louder and louder, echoing around them, annoying to no end.
The fake Saiyan soon begins to chuckle, which, much to Zamasu's dismay, grows into a small laugh, almost in sintony with the angel's

Zamasu: ''...''
Black: ''I just... I just noticed...''
Zamasu: ''I swear to us I w-''
Black: ''They're Ca-Nines.''
Zamasu:''...''

Black continues his small laugh, Zamasu tried sighing but it was drown out by the angel's and Black's shared laugh. The others kept staring blankly at the screen, almost in catatonia. 
Except for Bergamo, who slowly, but surely, followed Black's lead and chuckled at the pun.

Zamasu: ''What I'd give now for the maddening silence of nothingness.''

Bonus

Roh screamed, cursed, at Zen'O, Son Goku, Universe 7, anyone he could, his efforts all wasted in an instant by them all, he felt something alright, rage, anger, and he let it all out, almost like he expected an answer, anything, be it someone else there, or just Zen'O coming to finish the job. But silence soon followed. Even the echoes of his own screams slowly faded away.
He sat down, waiting for anything to happen. It was infuriating, frustrating, and worst of all, BORING.

Someone slowly walked towards him, he was quick to notice it, however, said person, a green skinned Kaioshin, had this look of shock in his face, something that left Roh confused for the longest while.
But he soon recognized him. And after a long shared stare, both began crying

Zamasu: ''D-Daddy?''

I feel @Lord Basil (Ogilvie) might like this one.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/27/2017 at 9:36 PM, Ratcicle King said:

I feel @Lord Basil (Ogilvie) might like this one.

Bergamo: ''And why would we even trust you?''
Zamasu: ''I made tea.''

Why yes, yes I did.

I'm reminded of the Justice League episode where Superman is catapulted into the distant future, feels the urge to crush a villain's head, then stops, and is just "...now what?" And the villain simply smiles and goes "Lunch? :D"

Interesting concept for the Void though. They are nothing and yet still exist in a strange way.

Clearly they need to form Organization XIII.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Lord Basil (Ogilvie) said:

Why yes, yes I did.

I'm reminded of the Justice League episode where Superman is catapulted into the distant future, feels the urge to crush a villain's head, then stops, and is just "...now what?" And the villain simply smiles and goes "Lunch? :D"

Interesting concept for the Void though. They are nothing and yet still exist in a strange way.

Clearly they need to form Organization XIII.

It's easy. They have no ki.

Like Yamcha.