Awoo.

Mania as a 'Perfect Dream Game'

LividOrca

19 minutes ago, Natie said:

I guess I'll never understand this. I always thought her Sonic Advance gameplay was clunky worked against the level design. Unless they let her be able to roll (she's a hedgehog for god's sake) and make the hammer attacks more satisfying and less delayed, I couldn't see myself enjoying that.

Her gameplay isn't for everyone, I get that. I personally loved playing her in Sonic Advance and the hacked Sonic 1/2 games. It's pretty much up to the person. At least everyone has a choice to pick who they want in this game!

• Thumbs Up 1

Quite the unusual request, but if a Metal Sonic race/battle is in any way, shape or form in this game, I'd love a remix (or nod) of this track:

...instead of the usual Stardust Speedway Bad Future track. I mean, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed did it and it was great!

Honestly one of the few things I like about Sonic 4 xD

• Thumbs Up 2

That track was one of the few good things of Sonic 4. I really like that track as Metal Sonic theme, but I'd like that Tee Lopes made it longer with more details.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, rosedust said:

Her gameplay isn't for everyone, I get that. I personally loved playing her in Sonic Advance and the hacked Sonic 1/2 games. It's pretty much up to the person. At least everyone has a choice to pick who they want in this game!

Personally for me I think Amy is the most fun character to play on SA1. In fact she is the only character I play as whenever i replay that game. However I do think a few of her moves could be better. I feel she needs the peel out, a bigger hit box on her hammer attacks... and to be able to roll by pushing down while running.  Except I don't think I want her to have a spin dash as it makes her a more interesting challenge to play as without it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll put it this way: if Amy was a Nintendo character, she would have her own series of games with her own gameplay, evolving the hammer on many ways. 

Sega could do that, and the same with the Chaotix, Shadow, Tails... I mean new games, of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, I was pretty content with how the game is currently and how giddy i'm gonna get while playing it but i can't help but shake this thing i want, I honestly want to see vocals in one of the new zones, like imagine a beach zone with Takenobu Mitsuyoshi singing the vocals, this idea really makes me grin like a dumb idiot, It probably won't happen but it's fun to think about it.

16 hours ago, Rummy said:

You know, I was pretty content with how the game is currently and how giddy i'm gonna get while playing it but i can't help but shake this thing i want, I honestly want to see vocals in one of the new zones, like imagine a beach zone with Takenobu Mitsuyoshi singing the vocals, this idea really makes me grin like a dumb idiot, It probably won't happen but it's fun to think about it.

Please leave this for modern only. Vocals would ruin the game for me -_-

• Nice Smile 1