Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

Just now, The KKM said:

I'm pretty sure that that tweet, the ones with Sonic Adventure music, and @ing Aaron going "I can't show Super Sonic yet" is him baiting you now. He's gone off to get dinner, he knows people'll believe him since he has the game, so he's saying nonsense.

Most likely. 

But can you imagine what would happen to the fanbase if Shadow appears in Mania? 

Just now, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

Most likely. 

But can you imagine what would happen to the fanbase if Shadow appears in Mania? 

Claims that Iizuka is George Lucas?

• Chuckle 1

Just now, The KKM said:

I'm pretty sure that that tweet, the ones with Sonic Adventure music, and @ing Aaron going "I can't show Super Sonic yet" is him baiting you now. He's gone off to get dinner, he knows people'll believe him since he has the game, so he's saying nonsense.

Pretty much my thoughts. Even if they make Mania a prequel to Forces they wouldn't be THAT nonsensical enough to go throwing the modern cast in a timeline set...

Well...

I guess this game DOES seem to be about time-travel so...

I don't know...

Whatever they do is whatever they do.

4 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

How to exaggerate someone's comment 101

Quote somebody correctly instead of being smug over ones thoughts against your own. You're welcome to defend, but don't go misquoting nor exaggerating what people say in your arguments/comments.

'Kay.

Works for me and I still get to laugh at Forces/ST in the end for letting a bunch of rookies beat them in one massively grand shot.

It's pretty much the same as what I said. 

I'm just a bit annoyed that instead of Mania being liked for being a really good game it's instead being used to shit on the franchise some more, somehow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NoKaine said:

'Kay.

I'm just a bit annoyed that instead of Mania being liked for being a really good game it's instead being used to shit on the franchise some more, somehow.

Welcome to the Sonic fanbase.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chris Knopps said:

Pretty much my thoughts. Even if they make Mania a prequel to Forces they wouldn't be THAT nonsensical enough to go throwing the modern cast in a timeline set...

Well...

I guess this game DOES seem to be about time-travel so...

I don't know...

Whatever they do is whatever they do.

I mean like

They could just say " classic sonic is actually earth 2 sonic instead of young sonic" and then poof , classic shadow can exist. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

Most likely. 

Speaking for myself, I would still play it but be fairly disappointed with the decision.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, septimus01 said:

And the intro vid is gone on Youtube.

That didn't take long.

Youtube to MP4 Master Race.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

His-really-surprised-face.gifù

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET-

Officially fated to score 6 or 7 at best because critics.

As for my reaction:

WHAT.

1 minute ago, Jango said:

Officially faded to score 6 or 7 at best because critics.

As for me:

WHAT.

Well fuck the critics. IGN clearly has a bias against Sonic.

1 minute ago, NoKaine said:

'Kay.

It's nowhere near the way you tried to rephrase my statement. I might be an arrogant SOB but I do have limits.

You can be annoyed and defend things how you like but misquoting is not the way to go about it.

1 minute ago, Dr. Mechano said:

Speaking for myself, I would still play it but be fairly disappointed with the decision.

My thoughts as well... It would be bringing all of the "Why?" issues Forces is facing into Mania.

I just hope it doesn't ruin the plot at the very end by making it "Force" itself into some nonsensical connection to Forces by being some random cliffhanger.

I like the cliffhangers in the old days but...

I don't want to be "Forced" into playing the Forces add-on to Mania's story.

95% it's a troll. But Team Hooligan are... Bark, Beat and Fang. 

So yeah maybe Shadow isn't in Mania after all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

It's nowhere near the way you tried to rephrase my statement. I might be an arrogant SOB but I do have limits.

You can be annoyed and defend things how you like but misquoting is not the way to go about it.

Oh, well, you're right. You didn't say they'd be embarrassed, you'd just laugh over them losing a perceived competition... I don't think that's much better.

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

CONFIRM AMY PLAYABLE AND THIS IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED

I too would like Classic Amy as playable.

Yes please thank you much I love you long time now!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, ShroomZed said:

This is what we call a troll people come on 

SHUT UP LET A FOOL DREAM

• Thumbs Up 2

The Hooligans being bosses of Mirage Saloon or something (unless it was already deconfirmed? I haven't kept up with the stream, so I don't know if he completed Mirage Saloon or not) I can buy. 

The Shadow thing has to be bait.

• Thumbs Up 3