Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

2 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:
  Hide contents

So he pretty much deconfirmed Hydrocity? ...

Not really, I'm still 99% sure its getting in based on other info. He just confirmed that that specific image is fake.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Zippo said:

That one is so hard to see that it's difficult to say anything but about it. 

Also, you guys don't have to use spoiler tags. It's a SPOILER thread.  Spoil to your heart's content haha. 

Shouldn't we still use tags?

At least if it something super important? (Final boss, hidden character and stuff like that?)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, DiamondX said:

Shouldn't we still use tags?

At least if it something super important? (Final boss, hidden character and stuff like that?)

I can't speak for everyone but I know that I would appreciate it. Some spoilers I'm okay with seeing while others I'd rather not know 

Yeah, maybe if is something super important we could use tags.

That Hydrocity pic is not that big of a deal tbh

I agree, if its a boss, a zone thats not super expected (Hydrocity), story or anything else, tags would be nice. Also saying what type of spoiler it is like (They just leaked a new zone) or (Final boss video!)    That way people can know what they are getting in to.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys, if you're entering a spoilers thread, you obviously full well know the risks. It's not the mods or anyone else's responsibility to protect us from spoilers, it's our own. Isn't the point of these kinds of threads to have full on, unadulterated conversation without the need to be obscured? Is the final boss an exception? Or do I have it wrong?

16 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

Yeah, maybe if something super important appears we could use tags.

That Hydrocity pic is not that big of deal tbh

Yeah, the writing is on the wall for Hydrocity as it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

To be fair, I didn't expect to see Bubsy, Mario and Ronald McDonald when I entered.

But I guess you're right.

hahaha

1 minute ago, ad516 said:

It would probably be a totally new zone

Well i figured that lol. But what would that even look like? Isn't Dharma an India word? So would it be another middle eastern type desert stage? Seems unlikely since we have a desert level confirmed already, or maybe I'm just missing the point of the title of the stage. It's a cool name for sure, and almost sounds too specific to be made up but we'll see. 

54 minutes ago, StratusAsterion said:

Dharma Station? wasn't that the name of those bunkers in "Lost"? or am I mis-remembering? xp

That's exactly what it was so unless Sonic Team wants to get sued out the ass im gonna assume that's fake lmao

• Thumbs Up 2

Wouldn't mind a 2D Radical Train/Bullet Station/Rail Canyon trope stage. Loove me some station/trains levels. 

Sunset Park anyone?

Dharma Station Zone is real. It comes right after Flight 815 Zone. Also, the last boss has Eggman shrouded in this black smoke stuff!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

4 hours ago, Marcello said:

Dharma Station Zone is real. It comes right after Flight 815 Zone. Also, the last boss has Eggman shrouded in this black smoke stuff!

Gonna need a source

1 hour ago, ad516 said:

So do we know if the 16 bit soundfont is in the game yet?

I'd love that, but why should it be? :o 

Just now, molul said:

I'd love that, but why should it be? :o 

Tee Lopes pinned a comment on his Mirage Saloon 16 bit remix saying that there should be a 16 bit soundfont in Sonic Mania