Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

Is this doomsaying about Sonic Team ripping control of Taxman and co. really warranted? Like, maybe save that for when and if it actually happens instead of Chicken Little-ing.

• Thumbs Up 1

So what do you guys think about some zones not having zone transitions? Normally it wouldn't bother me, but the fact that some don't and some do is worrying. Day 1 patch?

Ok I just backtracked and read everything that happened during the stream and THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS

THIS GAME IS BEYOND WORDS, I CANNOT FATHOM IT EXISTS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS ME

This night (where I live at it's 5 a.m. right now) was truly something else, holy shit what a beautiful duwang game

Just now, Psychicmoose103 said:

So what do you guys think about some zones not having zone transitions? Normally it wouldn't bother me, but the fact that some don't and some do is worrying. Day 1 patch?

I'm guessing they'll patch it, they probably didn't expect the leak and were ready to patch it as soon as it came out

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Auroxen said:

Ok I just backtracked and read everything that happened during the stream and THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS

THIS GAME IS BEYOND WORDS, I CANNOT FATHOM IT EXISTS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS ME

This night (where I live at it's 5 a.m. right now) was truly something else, holy shit what a beautiful duwang game

I'm guessing they'll patch it, they probably didn't expect the leak and were ready to patch it as soon as it came out

That would make sense, as they wouldn't need it for a review copy :)

I kind of hope the guy doesn't stream any more though. I think we were shown enough :).    CANT WAIT

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Psychicmoose103 said:

it's not really a priority at all to me. like, maybe they didn't have ideas for some, or they didn't have time or whatever. It's nothing really essential at all.

1 minute ago, Razorsaw said:

it's not really a priority at all to me. like, maybe they didn't have ideas for some, or they didn't have time or whatever. It's nothing really essential at all.

It's not essential, but it is so weird when the other zones do have it.

10 minutes ago, Psychicmoose103 said:

That would make sense, as they wouldn't need it for a review copy :)

Just for the record, the guy who leaked everything didn't had a review copy, he just got the game early.

So what is your favourite zone so far?

Mine is Flying Battery Act 2 because holy crap rain in a 2D game finally and that boss was really cool

5 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

So what is your favourite zone so far?

Mine is Flying Battery Act 2 because holy crap rain in a 2D game finally and that boss was really cool

1. Only saw a few. Favorite was Hydrocity, Act 1.
  2. I never got to see Flying Battery in its Mania glory. :(
  • Thumbs Up 1

I had enough for today. Waaaay more than I wanted even ^^' I'm gonna watch the intro again, and go to sleep. See you maniacs!

• Thumbs Up 1

So the transition from stardust speedway to Hydrocity doesn't exist either. It has to be a day 1 patch.

Does anybody have a link to Flying Battery gameplay?

also, the stardust speedway act 2 theme

holy shit

tfw i always regret looking at spoilers but my horrible impulse control compels me to keep looking at them anyway

1 minute ago, Faber-Of-Wisps-And-Might said:

Yeah Shadow's not in.

Although...

He probably just knows as much about THE BOYS as us.

Once we get past Mirage Saloon act 2 we'll get to see.