Zippo

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

8 minutes ago, Spooky Mulder said:

Maybe because the street date has broken they're going to release the game early and put it up for download tomorrow?

Assuming the game is already complete, it might not be a bad strategy. They can't stop the leaks but they can give everyone a chance to play now.

You

I Like you and how you think (although i've already reserved the 15th for Mania, wouldn't be angry if they do this)

More time I get to hear that beautiful Oil Ocean act 2 remix.

Really getting that Arabian feel with this track. :)

And for fuck's sake, this guy's restarted Oil Ocean zone more times than he's restarted the stream.

Just now, GoldnEdge said:

this is sad

Yeah this isn't funny anymore... granted that boss does look fairly tough but if you wait it out, it's more beatable than he's making it look.... my guess if after you destroy the cannon arms it gets a bit easier, although who will ever know because he'l never get that far? 

Trying to minimize the amount of footage I actually watch. Can someone answer a question for me?

Spoiler

Is there more to the new act of Mirage Saloon than just a sky chase? I thought I saw a second of footage of a train but I'm not sure if that's just a momentary transition for the boss?