Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

8 minutes ago, Zippo said:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=245857986

"I just wanna say, I'm reviewing this game, I finished this game 100% earlier today after a few days of play - all Chaos Emeralds, all unlockables, etc - aside from anything that might be unlocked from Tails/Knuckles alone runs - and seriously, if you can keep the secrets, do. As an old Sonic fan I cheered and hooted out loud at some of the things in this game - bosses, zone selection, etc, plus the gimmicks in the new versions of old zones. I honestly think it's worth going in not knowing.

If you're a hardcore fan who will relish the little references or even the bigger ones like zone selection, it's worth seeing it first time in your playthrough. Even saying [zone x] from [game y] is in it and in Act 2 it has the [thing] from [thing] in it is a massive downgrade on actually seeing it play out via the act transition or whatever."

OK, fine. I was tempted to take a peak at spoilers (like the Sonic 3 zone) but that tears it. Am oot.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the first time in my life, I'm actually hesitant about whether or not I want to spoil a game early. What is this conflicting emotion. D:

Maybe... just maybe... I should wait?

nah fuck it of course I'm spoiling it

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow the dude playing this sounds like a fucking fool. Anyway that's enough for me, gonna go eat lol. 

Copyright claim made on the video.

"Shut it down!"

Our only spoilers were two cutscenes. :/

Spoiler

Oh god the teleport sound is the same sound from the Forces E3 trailer.

Game ruined.