Awoo.

Where could I watch Hellsing Ultimate

BonkersTheAutomaton

I have watched the original series and quite enjoyed it, but I do feel as though it doesn't really do Alucard justice for how much of a moster he truly is.  Hellsing Ultimate has always been on my bucket list of anime to watch, but sadly, Funimation and Crunchyroll only have from OVA 5 - 10.  Which if I'm fully honest with you, is a bit of a joke.  I can't seem to find a blu ray copy of the first volume anywhere either.  I get that Manga Entertainment lost the license to the series a while ago but come on.  It feels as though there is no legal way to watch this show anymore unless you know where to buy it (which in my experience isn't Comic Con either).

Any ideas where I could watch this series, preferably dubbed because I am weird like that.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaysho

• BonkersTheAutomaton

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of those official sources (which I guess are incomplete from the sounds of it), I'm not sure if I can recommend much else. Unfortunately we don't allow links to non-official streaming websites (we all know the ones) so you may need to do some digging on your own or maybe import the BD but then that might cause another issue with region locking and whatnot. Sorry can't be of more help!

• The topic was locked