Awoo.

Sonic Forces news coming after release of Sonic Mania

Blueknight V2.0

According to an article over at Dualshockers, that from the most recent Sonic Youtube stream that as soon as Sonic Mania releases there will be tons of Sonic Forces news. So there we go, maybe we can expect to see a playable demo at Gamescom this year or a new trailer with new gameplay levels besides Park Avenue and Green Hill. Here is a link to the article.

http://www.dualshockers.com/sonic-forces-news-sega/

• Thumbs Up 7

They better go all out, guns blazing but not reveal too much about the later half of the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Story trailer maybe?

Tell us about the story since is the thing that people are most looking forward to. Don't reveal everything, just little fast bits of the story.

Give us a glimpse of the events that happend before, show us the resistance, show us the villains, show Sonic interacing to people, go all out this time.

And two more stages. Please. I don't wanna see Park Avenue footage unless is cutscenes.

• Thumbs Up 8

Some footage to help with those who still have hope that this game will be good lol. It's been mostly crap thus far ? Prove to me it's improving upon Generations and Colours.

Normally, I would expect the reactions to be the same.

But seeing, that Forces will a major focus after Mania's release, I'm confident that at least something out this game's content will spark some unironic interest here.

Not saying that I'm forcing (lol pun) them to love this game, but because we need some new pros that can outwiegh the cons.

That aside, I'm uber hyped!

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Normally, I would expect the reactions to be the same.

But seeing, that Forces will a major focus after Mania's release, I'm confident that at least something out this game's content will spark some unironic interest here.

Not saying that I'm forcing (lol pun) them to love this game, but because we need some new pros that can outwiegh the cons.

That aside, I'm uber hyped!

I wonder if we'll characters more characters.

one of the comments on the article you always get...

I haven't liked a Sonic game since Adventure Battle 2, but this game looks awesome!

I don't get these comments, what was so good about BATTLE

7 minutes ago, ChikaBoing said:

I went back to the Steam release and realized I was having a really good time. I think the mech levels are fun and the Sonic stages are all pretty good. The treasure hunting is OK, but some levels are terrible. Honestly, I think the treasure hunting, half of it anyway, is the worst part of the game. It's still a solid 8/10.

For other people, it's probably a mixture of confused nostalgia and just not caring much enough Sonic anymore to play the newer games post 2009.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ChikaBoing said:

No idea, SA2 is a borefest to me, and I think I always forced myself through it as a kid too.

Out of the whole game only the Speed stages are somewhat enjoyable, but even then they aren't all that fun.

4 hours ago, ChikaBoing said:

Multiplayer.

It had Kart Racing, PvP Battles, and Treasure Hunt races.

Then on top of all that it had a deeper Chao experience, a nice mission system and you could listen to Live and Learn till your ears melted off. There is literally something there for almost everyone. I see why it sucked in so many into the franchise.

5 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Multiplayer.

It had Kart Racing, PvP Battles, and Treasure Hunt races.

Then on top of all that it had a deeper Chao experience, a nice mission system and you could listen to Live and Learn till your ears melted off. There is literally something there for almost everyone. I see why it sucked in so many into the franchise.

I find it hard to play it. I got the Batlle version on PS3 and it is annoying to play with the really slipper and winky gameplay

Huh, from the sounds of it we might be getting Forces news sooner than I thought. I mean, obviously they're waiting until after Mania to really start showing off more of the game, that much has been obvious for months, but I figured we'd have to wait a bit longer just to let Mania settle in or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ChikaBoing said:

I bought it on Steam and I have soooo much fun playing it. IDK, it's definitely hard for me like I always get E-rank and die a ton of times, and the treasure hunting stages are SOOO long, but I really enjoy playing it.

Anyways back on this topic, they really need to pull out the hype with whatever they're releasing. They need to get the fans sold on this game! I'm really pumped for this game, but people are right, they are not pimping it out that much at all. I'd like to see some new songs, some new stages, and maybe some cutscenes. Just a good glimpse of the game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Look forward to more Sonic Forces news.

10 hours ago, ChikaBoing said:

Are you asking about Sonic Adventure 2 or Battle specifically?

3 hours ago, Azure P said:

Look forward to more Sonic Forces news.

Are you asking about Sonic Adventure 2 or Battle specifically?

I'm pretty sure he means Battle specifically. It always seems funny to me too because I played it on DC, but of course so many fans' first Sonic game was Battle on the GC.

Expected. It wouldn't make sense for them not to heavily reveal new info for Forces since it's the only new game to focus on and promote to build excitement. I know we're supposed to get news at Tokyo Game Show (Forgot where I heard this, maybe from an interview with Nakamura?).

15 hours ago, ChikaBoing said:

It's the Sonic game that many played the most that got them into the franchise on a Nintendo system (I got Battle, DX, and Mega Collection all at once but played Battle the most). I honestly strongly believe that majority of people probably did experience Sonic Adventure 2 through the Gamecube version more than the Dreamcast version, and when you see comments like this it's just them stressing they played Battle version and that's it. They love Adventure 2 and don't think any 3D Sonic game past it ever best it, but specifically Battle they played. 

Also Battle added stuff that made the original SA2 better. Treasure hunting exclamation point when you're right there on the emerald piece is a godsend.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/12/2017 at 1:29 PM, Radiant Hero Ike said:

I am very ready for this. I wanna see more stages and characters.

Get ready for more old zones brought back in "TOTALLY AWE INSPIRING WAYS!!!" with, you know, some new mumbo-jumbo here and there.

Redesigned Death Egg Robos

Redesigned Egg Pawns

Redesigned Badniks

Redesigned Classic Stages

Returning Enemies/Bosses

Yay Forces! Who gives a F@%k about originality in the franchise anymore?

1 hour ago, Chris Knopps said:

Get ready for more old zones brought back in "TOTALLY AWE INSPIRING WAYS!!!" with, you know, some new mumbo-jumbo here and there.

Redesigned Egg Pawns

Redesigned Badniks

Returning Enemies/Bosses

Yeah I don't really care, I liked Generations and so far I like the reused stages I've seen (and played, by the way, OC GHZ was pretty fun).

Redesigned Egg Pawns

Redesigned Badniks

Returning Enemies/Bosses

Funny you say that about Forces when Mania does the same thing just with better level design and even less originality (still a great game though.)

Also. 2 stages. We only saw 2 stages. So...

• Nice Smile 1

Redesigned Egg Pawns

Redesigned Badniks

Returning Enemies/Bosses

Kind of unfair to say that when we haven't seen much of the game so far.

• Thumbs Up 3