Big Panda

Voicing the voiceless, or the "who should voice this character who's never audibly spoken" thread

Not a specific voice actor but when I read the Archie comics (may they rest in peace), I always read Mighty Armadillo with a Scottish accent.

No idea why. Maybe the stereotype that Scottish = Tough guy or something. That and the variety would be appreciated.

Bean I imagined him to have a wacky cartoony voice so Dee Bradley Baker or Billy West considering the heritage and his inspirations being Daffy Duck and Woody Woodpecker. Mel Blanc or Joe Alaskey would have been perfect however they aren't alive anymore. Fang for me either sounds like a sly type of person so possibly Kevin Miller with a huskier tone or someone who has a menacing Austrailian type of accent but can't think of anyone, maybe Andrew O'Keefe? Bark is a tough one, I go for Alexander Armstrong as looking at the character looks tough, a bit older than most of the cast and shy.

As for the rest of the cast, Michelle Ruff for Honey considering the original character that she was based off was a shy but wild and raunchy character that Michelle can pull both off (she voices both Cream and Fujiko Mine covering the former and the latter). Mighty would be either Roger Craig Smith or Jason Griffith both in a deeper gruffer voice due to the Sonic connection but would have chosen Phil LaMarr as an alternative. Ray I'll go for either Kate Higgins or Amanda Miller.

I imagine something cartoonishly slick and devious sounding for Fang, probably with a Bronx accent. Something like Maddie Blaustein's version of Meowth, though she is also no longer with us. Terry Klassen (aka. Dr Quark) might be a good second choice. He's done some good slick weasel types before.

Heavy King: A deep, booming intimidating sounding voice. Probably with a british accent as well.

Heavy Magician: For some reason, I can really picture her having a voice similar to Harley Quinn’s.

Heavy Shinobi: A deep calm and cool sounding voice. Not unlike Espio’s.

Heavy Rider: Either a southern accent or a high pitched hyperactive one.

Heavy Gunner: Wallace Shawn. Just Wallace Shawn.