Awoo.

Sonic Mania CE delayed in EU?

John43

So I just recieved a very lengthy email from amazon explaining that the ETA of my has changed to a few days later because they're struggling to source the CE, and can't guarantee I'll get it on Tuesday. As a result they've extended my prime membership. It should be noted that I preordered this way back in 2016. Anybody else got this happen to them? 

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't say I've received anything along those lines, however it is listing my expected delivery date as being the 16th rather than the 15th of August. Will just have to see.

Got the digital download pre-ordered from the PS Store either way so I'll be able to at least play the game on launch day.

Mine's is still saying delivery on the 15th, I imagine it's down to location and when you ordered the CE since there was a rush of orders at the time.

At the very least it's good they got in contact and compensated you, you don't always get that level of service!

Mine is still predicting delivery on Tuesday, but apparently should have dispatched yesterday and didn't. I'll have to wait and see if that changes I guess.

Same as Pawn at the moment, should have dispatched yesterday but hasn't yet still saying Tuesday with no e-mail. If its delayed I'll be furious, I took a day off from work to get this thing.

Same here. I'm going to contact them in a minute. Luckily, I'm planning to download the Switch version too. 

Got a reply saying that the order is processing normally, and that it will arrive on time. I hope so. X1 version here. 

Here it is. Please ignore the spoiler tag, I hit the button on my phone and can't get rid of it.

Not sure if they are telling me the truth, or just fobbing me off. I have the message as evidence anyway. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170813-175330.png

Hi, yes, it's such a big email it needs 3 screens. Like others on here it now says Wednesday, but the email alludes to the possibility that they are having trouble with stock from their suppliers. I may be over reacting but wanted to know if others had the same. Still not marked as dispatched either. 

sketch-1502647485268.png

Screenshot_20170813-190309.png

Screenshot_20170813-190325.png

Same for me, I haven't received any emails saying there is a delay for my copy on the PS4 but it has not been dispatched yet either

UPDATE: - As per 8:30 this morning, my order is preparing to dispatch and should be arriving tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Mine says its due to ship today and its arriving tomorrow. But it still hasn't been dispatched as of yet. Has anyone else had it dispatched from Amazon UK?

No sign of any movement here.

But other people saying theirs has shipped... growing concerned now.

Same as Spring. It will despatch later today, and will arrive tomorrow. It better had, or angry emails will follow. 

Pre-ordered the Switch CE on Amazon UK, status is still saying "pre-ordered"/"dispatching soon"/"arriving tomorrow". No money taken out yet either.

This is either going to be incredibly last-minute, or looks like I won't be receiving it on release day.

I contacted them a couple of times before they dispatched it. Give them an email, they reply pretty quickly. 

Yeah, they've taken payment but it's still not dispatched, even though it says it should have by now.