Awoo.

Hunnid P Drops a New Knuckles Themed Track: K T E Cypher

Wraith

vkvKJ.gif

This feels like Knuckles had a jam session with Deltron 3030. Good stuff, good stuff.

Honestly he should do some music for Forces, to go with the already fucking insane direction that game's music is going in

Stuff like this coming out between releases of new sonic games I enjoy about being in the sonic fandom.

As if Mania wasn't enough of a blast from the past today... lol

This was great though. You can never have enough Knuckles trax to nod your head to.

Sega should pay these guys to use this in another Adult Swim Sonic commercial. Use it to advertise Mania and have it be Knuckles themed.

Wow, he's still got it! SEGA should totally hire him again :)

You never know perhaps Hunnid-P has made new music for Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

22 minutes ago, OcelotBot said:

Wow, he's still got it! SEGA should totally hire him again :)

You never know perhaps Hunnid-P has made new music for Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

Doesn't he have a criminal record now?

If this were the SEGA of the Adventure days they might, fits the whole rebel thing they used to be into.

Nowadays? No way. Too many 5 year olds to worry about discovering who made the music in the product they're playing.

3 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

If this were the SEGA of the Adventure days they might, fits the whole rebel thing they used to be into.

Nowadays? No way. Too many 5 year olds to worry about discovering who made the music in the product they're playing.

It was just weapon possession! You gotta keep some firepower to protect your gems mang

*please don't buy or possess illegal weapons/firearms

• Chuckle 1

56 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Y-you do remember what ("allegedly") happened with Sonic 3's music, right? This is hardly a "nowadays" thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Could you imagine if Knuckles was playable in Forces?

This could've totally been his new theme.

Well god damn. I've heard Hunnid's post-SA2 tracks, and thought they were pretty wack. But homie brought his A-game on this. I'm gonna bump this on my radio show next week.

9 hours ago, Celestia said:

Y-you do remember what ("allegedly") happened with Sonic 3's music, right? This is hardly a "nowadays" thing.

Sonic 3's music became an issue due to legal reasons, not because of what Jackson did or didn't do, at least to my knowledge.

However in Hunnid's case, that blotch on his record is factual and likely something SEGA would avoid.

I personally think his record actually makes him MORE fitting to do Sonic music, kind of makes him a bad@$$ in a way and Sonic is...

Well...

SUPPOSED to be bad@$$ I guess so it would be kinda neat and appropriate in its own way.

Though again, I'm using a mindset from 20 years ago with this.

7 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Sonic 3's music became an issue due to legal reasons, not because of what Jackson did or didn't do, at least to my knowledge.

Something about MJ not liking how the songs came out on the Genesis soundfont or something like that wasn't it?

Also why are you censoring yourself Chris we're in a free country. 

Just now, Hard-Boiled Wisp said:

Something about MJ not liking how the songs came out on the Genesis soundfont or something like that wasn't it?

Also why are you censoring yourself Chris we're in a free country. 

Force of habit. I run TSOS and over the years I've adopted a "soap on tongue" philosophy as a result since profanity is kept at a minimum over there as one of the rules for a cleaner/more mature site.

12 hours ago, Chris Knopps said:

"I am the tallest of mountains, I am the roughest of waves, I am the toughest of terrors, I am the darkest of days..."

You were saying?