Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Custom Hero can be shared, returning zones confirmed?

MudHunter

Oh btw, I forgot something important... We can figure out some of the zones in the Infinite trailer, which seem to be new. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Azure P said:

Don't like Sonic heroes much. But Egg Fleet/Final Fortress or even Sky Troops (Music was awesome in those ones) recreation I'd love. Instead of beginner zones like Seaside hill. Why not reintroduce final zones? Death Egg, Ark, Chaos Angel, Egg Rocket, etc.

Given that Eggman's wheeling out former final bosses again, like the Death Egg Robots and the Egg Dragoon, it would make a lot of sense to see some former final levels return, too.  I'd be surprised if Eggman hadn't stuck a new Death Egg up in the sky, or started work on a new Eggmanland.

Im i the only one who's interested to see how sonic team will do the boss battle with the Custom Hero?(that giant crab doesn't count),  im mean its already disappointing when using the wispon against enemies  that just stand there, so unlike classic and modern, they can do more with it.

My favorite zone ever is Grand Metropolis from Heroes and Mystic Mansion, I'd love to see this two zones in a gamme, but since this is not a popular opinion I'm not expecting either. 

I'm simply tired of green-hill and chemical plant. Actually, Mania did a great job remaking all Genesis zones, so I'm expecting to see something form Sonic Advneture/Adventure 2/heroes

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Cakito said:

My favorite zone ever is Grand Metropolis from Heroes and Mystic Mansion, I'd love to see this two zones in a gamme, but since this is not a popular opinion I'm not expecting either. 

I'm simply tired of green-hill and chemical plant. Actually, Mania did a great job remaking all Genesis zones, so I'm expecting to see something form Sonic Advneture/Adventure 2/heroes

I would love for Mystic Mansion to return, but I don't think it has any place in Forces. Grand Metropolis however, would most certainly work. We know that it's a futuristic city which Eggman attempted to invade previously to seal its power. Perhaps Eggman is attempting to return to Grand Metropolis and the resistance attempts to intercept him to stop him from obtaining even more power? Perhaps it's a mission specifically designed for the OC. Perhaps this is where some of Infinite's power comes from. There's plenty of things I can see Sonic Team do with Grand Metropolis. It just fits the vision of Forces so perfectly.

On 8/17/2017 at 7:05 AM, Diamond Dragon X said:

Hold on.

So of Mania gets old stages, that's cool.

But if Forces does that too it's bad?

Mania is a completely self aware love letter to the series and the game itself is undeniably good, the sheer amount of work they put in to the old zones shows. Sonic Forces looks like a pathetic attempt to appeal to nostalgia that looks like an excuse reuses a ton of assets for the sake of cheapness.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, FFWF said:

Given that Eggman's wheeling out former final bosses again, like the Death Egg Robots and the Egg Dragoon, it would make a lot of sense to see some former final levels return, too.  I'd be surprised if Eggman hadn't stuck a new Death Egg up in the sky, or started work on a new Eggmanland.

I was just thinking the other day that I could see a Death Egg appearing since, well...the Death Egg Robots are here! It'd be kind of weird to bring them in and even call them Death Egg Robots and then...not have a Death Egg. Now whether or not it'd be playable, that's even more unclear. It'd be really cool though, we haven't really had an Eggman base in orbit in a 3D game unless you count, uhhh...the ARK? The Interstellar Amusement Park?