Awoo.

What you be your reaction if Forces have microtransation ?

Rodx

I'd be disappointed, as Sega seems to be starting a good path with Mania and Sega Forever, and this would be a horrible move, worse as it would affect Sonic.

On 8/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, Blue Blood said:

How to Make The Shittiest Sonic Game

1. Release nothing but crappy games for five years.
  2. Make Generations 2 with no improvements.
  3. Insist it's not Generations 2 even though it blatantly is.
  4. New playable character: 'Your Name the Hedgehog', Sonic's new best friend!
  5. New villain: Infinite, Shadow's edgy best friend!
  6. Don't forget to tug at those nostalgia strings some more with SEGA-themed clothing (pre-order bonus only)
  7. Remind everyone how bad your game is by releasing it just months after Mania.
  8. Make players pay more money for cosmetic DLC.
  9. Numbers 4 and 5 also stand in the way of you being able to play as the characters you want to play
  10. Somehow make the game play worse and these impressions are given in previews
  11. Have interviews where people can't tell whether you are actually stupid or collectively lying

They're right on track as it goes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull it.

Augmented it a bit

Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg

Optional DLC is one thing. I'm fine with that so long as it's optional content that enhances the experience, a la Breath of the Wild. But microtransactions? Would not be pleased at all. Common practice or no, they feel invasive to me.

It'd have to be gear worth buying like a billy hatcher suit, Axel ******* stone attire. or even other company content like metal gear rising stuff (I CAN DREAM OKAY?).

if its generic crap like a business suit, i'd still buy it because you're absolutely stupid if you wouldn't (kidding). boils down to pricing, no one is paying $6 for 2 items you'd never use.